Sunday, May 31, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 29

Alicia is pondering the possibility to write her own stories... she has her own encounters outside our relationnship... like what I said, it was mutual, for some reason... will update you guys later


Alicia and Me -- A night at the hotel (Part 1)

The time was December 2006. Alicia and I decided to celebrate Christmas overseas. As we were not really financially capable of travelling to more luxury destinations (due to the fact that we were saving up money to get married, and she has just finished paying back her study loan), we thought Malaysia was a good destination. Being a Johorian, Alicia has not been to Kuala Lumpur for the past 10 years. We thought it might be nice to visit the capital of Malaysia, and to perform some festive shoppings on the way.

The plan was straightforward, get a bus ticket from JB (cheaper!) all the way to KL, and then check-in to our hotel around the evening time, when we would then have some nice dinner before doing some window shopping around the area. We booked a hotel at Putri Pan Pacific, it is a five star hotel, not very near to the town area, so it was relatively quiet.

The day finally arrived and I spent the previous night at Alicia's place, I was still worried that I might not have the chance to bonk her as her menses just came a few days back. But I was lucky that on that Saturday morning (Christmas fell on Monday that year) Alicia told me that she was all cleared. (She said that I was lucky as she was not bleeding anymore, otherwise the whole trip would be just travelling, shopping, eating, and sleeping.)

I will quickly write through the part where we travelled, as the story is about "The night in the hotel". The day started around 7:30 a.m, with Alicia wearing a simple white dress, which showcased nothing of her beautiful assets ("Aircon too cold on the bus, must wear more a bit"). The journey to KL was fast, with our bus speeding (definitely more than the 110 km/h limit) almost throughout the distance. We reached KL at about 2 p.m, and reached the hotel at around 4:30 p.m (due to some incorrect instructions provided by the nevertheless helpful people, we lost our way 3 times!). Upon checking in the hotel we found out that the room was very beautifully decorated, and the scenic view of the hotel (at 11th floor) was very good for bonking late night (tallest building around the area). My evil thoughts began to wander around Alicia's naked body, picturing her leaning against the window while I do her in doggy style. Alicia obviously shared my thoughts as she blushed a little upon seeing my evil grin, though she acted innocent and started another topic.

A: Oei, lets go for dinner.
Me: Ya... I want to buy something also.
A: What? Dong-dong ah? (With a teasing tone)
Me: No la, that one I got bring (Teased me again with "Color wolf!"). I want to buy some bath gel.
A: Bath gel?
Me: Ya, the bathtub here very big, we can bath together later leh...
A: Yeeeee...
Me: See... our bathtub at Palm Gardens (ok ok... this is where we stayed in CCK) too small cannot squeeze both of us...
A: Hehehehe... ok ok, I want to get strawberry flavor de...
Me: Huhhhh, ok ba...

As so, we proceeded to shop at the mall right outside the hotel. We had Pizza Hut for dinner and decided to take the monorail to city. We bought a strawberry flavor bath gel at Body Shop, and a few other stuffs (those normal items that a girl would shop for). By the time we are done with all the shopping, it was close to 9:30 pm and the lust within us was slowly building up. It so happened that as and when we were strolling from outlets to outlets, Alicia would hold my arm, and she would deliberately lean her boobs against my elbow. At first I thought it was accidental, but after a few more brushes I was sure that she was teasing me. I responded by caressing her waist and butts everytime she walked out of the dressing room. Alicia was enjoying the fun and the whole process, it actually helped us prepare for the bonking session later in the night.

We returned to the hotel, and as the door shut behind us, we began frenching like we hadn't had food for a few days. The kissing was passion, so was the caressing of our bodies. Our hands were busy roaming in each other's territories, and it was she who initiated an intimate contact by placing her hand right into my crotch area. With my pants still on her hand somehow found its way and slipped beneath my underwear, slowly caressing my already hardened cock. I enjoyed the pleasure very much as her hand was forced to stick to my manhood due to the tightness of my underwear.

Alicia was feeling wild (later she told me that is was due to the fact that we were far away from home, in a place where nobody would know her and she need not worry that any neighbouring soul would overheard her lustful moans) and took all the initiative. We briefly parted lips as she lifted her head and gave me a bite on my neck. It was a bit painful, and I was sure that it would left a love bite mark the next day when we go out shopping, but I couldn't care more. I retaliated by pressing her hand against my cock even harder, she let out a soft sigh and began licking my ear. All these occurred as we were standing on the doorway leading to the room.

A: Eh... too fast liao... not yet put water...
Me: Why not we xixi first?
A: Dun want... we can bath first ma...
Me: Ok, I go put water, you take off your clothes first...
A: En... you don't want to take off for me ma?

No comments: