Monday, May 25, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 23

Well bro, another update for today... Alicia and I will be busy for the coming weekend, going to visit her parent in Malaysia, so will not be available till next week. Hope that I can find some time writing next week!~

Alicia and I -- I eat you, you eat me

Time shall skip forward again to our third year's studies. It started we both of us having industrial attachments for a period of six months. I was stationed at a software consultancy firm in Jurong, and Alicia was posted to a factory in Tuas (cannot say much about these...). This was when we started earning money, to me it was the first proper income (not including the allowances from NS la...), and thus we had some money in hand.

For me, I didn't spend much of my money, I prefer to save them for future use. But for Alicia, she had a few plans in mind when her first payroll was banked into her account. I accompanied her to a beauty centre in Malaysia. I still remember the shopping centre is called Holiday Plaza (for bros who were familiar with JB, you should know as it is famous for pirated CDs ). She wanted a pair of bustier boobs.

Although I am not a boobs lover (that is, small also nice, bigger also ok), I had no objections over her plans, with the only exception being that she was too young to undergo surgery. She assured me that she was afraid of pain so die die would not try plastic surgery, she wanted a natural way of bust enhancement. That was when she came across a product in one of the local ads.

The product name is "Rising Sun" (how appropriate), it is a supplement-like medicine that comes in the form of capsule. She bought 2 months' worth of the supplement and began taking it on a daily basis. She was at 34B before taking the medicine, and it was really useful after taking it for 3 full months, her boobs got up to 35C (she slimmed down as well, went on diet... I never understand gals... why go diet when they were already so thin...). However, the story here is not about bustier boobs... but the side effect that Rising Sun has brought to her.

It was one week since Alicia began taking Rising Sun. She was upset because there were no immediate effects, I spent a few hours consoling her and assured her that after another week her boobs will grow.

A: But hor...
Me: Ah?
A: How to tell you neh... you come over here... I don't dare to say too loud.
(We were having dinner at Jurong Point)
Me: Orh.
A: I feel very horny since yesterday, don't know if its because of the RS or not...
Me: Alamak.. we now IA-ing leh, need to work everyday, cannot xi xi so often...
A: Yalor... but you come over my place tonight how?
Me: Sure sure~~ Wait later I go home pack my stuff for tomorrow's work, then we spend the night xixi-ing!~
A: Shhhhhhh.... (Blush)

We had great sex that night. Oh, forgot to mention, for Alicia's third year, she managed to accumulate sufficient ECA points to move to a single room. She moved to a single room in Hall 14, a relatively new hall during that time. The single room was nice, at least we would not be worried that Dan Dan would bump into us. And it was for that reason, on some occasions I would squat (the term for illegally spending the night at a dorm) at her place.

After that night, Alicia found herself craving for more sex. She was not the type of girl that would demand for sex right in your face. Even when she was horny, she would just hint at you, and it was up to you to take the initiative. But then, I felt like I was being raped by her almost every night. Her demand was sky high, which made me more than a happy and satisfied guy. =)

At one day we knocked off as usual, we had lunch at canteen 14 (the food there sucked big time, but no choice, cheaper than food court) and went back to her room for some serious bonking. We stripped in no time and soon we were literally fighting on the bed, she was on top of me giving me furious frenches while grinding her pussy against mine, the feeling was easily arousing.

A: You like me... being so aggressive ma?
Me: Why not? For a change...
A: I don't know why I like that... but I just feel like xixi-ing everyday...
Me: I am color wolf... would be more than happy to service you evereyday...
A: Eat me... I want to see you eat me...

Something struck my mind. Alicia had developed an interest in pussy eating, she enjoyed it as much as sex, but we had not take the one step further and explore other possibilities. With she feeling hornier by the day, it might be a good idea to bring up this topic.

Me: I will eat you dear... but...
A: (Seductively) what you want...
Me: You tried 69 before?
A: What is 69 oh...?
(Bit her nipples and she shouted and pushed me away...)
Me: 69 ah... you eat me, I eat you lor.
A: Har... how? But... sounds interesting woh...
Me: Come.. I show you...

I turned Alicia 180 degress around, her back now facing me.

A: Oh... I think I get the idea... you very se4 (colorful) oh...
Me: Come, move your buttock towards my face, you help me cap with this dong-dong.
A: En... I feel very horny now...

She said as she capped my lollipop. The action soon began, with Alicia feeling a bit at a loss, as she was never been in such situations before. I told her to eat my lollipop just like how she usually did, and I would take care of her ice-cream. I started off by planting my head into her lovehole. The reaction was immediate, I could feel Alicia shivered and some love juice flowed out of her vagina onto my nose. She retaliated by taking my didi deep into her throat. I know I was in for some treat that night.

(Achievement unlocked -- 69!!!)

I was totally aroused by the BJ performed by Alicia, and thats why I couldn't control myself but to repay her actions by painting her even more seriously. Soon I can sense that she was about to cum, when she suddenly blow my didi with extreme force (its like biting off my didi). I had to stop her.

Me: Oei, my lollipop will break if you continue sucking so hard.
A: You la... make me.. so horny... cannot control...
Me: Very pain leh...
A: Make me cum... I cannot wait le...
Me: ORh....

I continued to paint Alicia, with one hand spreading her butts to gain better access to her crack, my other hand was now fingering her. She gripped my shaft tightly and murmured in ecstacy. She was unconsciously stroking my cock while enjoying her orgasm, and that made me cum as well.

(I didn't know 69 sex were that nice!)

A: Huhhhh... huhh....... that was the first time I came... so hard...
Me: Ya... very violet orgasm hor..
A: Violent? A bit hor...

Alicia collapsed on the bed and hugged me, she was satisfied, and I was exhausted. Had been having sex almost everyday, the threshold to cum had been prolonged, but we both came relatively quick for the day. It was our first 69, but definitely not the last.


For the pics, I told Alicia I would write about this story, she said why not she pose herself this way. This was exactly what I had in view when I 69-ed Alicia. Enjoy~~~

No comments: