Monday, May 4, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 2

Chapter 4
G: What are you doing?
Me: Wait la... searching for the hook.
G: You don't know where it is?
Me: Never open one before leh...
G: Come... here...

She guided my hands towards her back, and I felt a metal hook on the back of her bra. She said, "Here, you need to pull it outwards then slid back to take it off..." Piak! And I succeeded at my first attempt to undress a lady!~ As the bra was taken off, she immediately use her hands to cover her breasts. I can see that she is blushing.

I still remember having this stupid conversation...

Me: You are very beautiful.
G: What did you see???
Me: Nothing, nothing yet.
G: Then...?
Me: Nothing.. now you don't feel that hot le hor? Not wearing anything.

Germaine chuckled, she is especially beautiful when she laughs. I felt that the atmosphere has became lighter, not so embarassed anymore. I begin hugging her. She smiled and closed her eyes, hinting for me to french her. I obliged.

As we frenched for the third time, everything became natural, she will now initiate the tongue contact and even twist her tongue against mine. The temperature of the room is rising at an alarming rate, I pushed away her hands and beginning fondling her breasts, I started by pinching on her nipples.

At first it seemed like she suffered an electricity shock, as she quickly pushed me away and let out a high-pitch scream. It didn't take me long to figure that she was instead being sensitive, as she quickly apologized.

G: Sorry dear.. did I just scared you?
Me: Its ok... does it hurt?
Germaine shook her head.
Me: You felt uneasy?
Geramine remained silent, but shook her head.
Me: You want some more?
G: ... but be gentler ok? I can't take it, it was too intensed.

We stopped frenching, and this time I started caressing her boobs as a whole. It was till this time when I had a full view of Germaine's beautiful assets. She has a pair of medium-sized boobs that fit her body nicely. Her nipples were small (some bros here called that eraser tip right?) and light brown in color. I still remembered my brain buzzing with all the weird tones upon the full view.

I started with my hand fully cupping Germaine's breasts, and she responsed with a series of soft moans. She had her eyes shut and seemed to be slowly relaxing herself to enjoy the pleasure that I am offering. As I felt her lighten up, I begin to attack the nipples again. This time her reaction is smaller, nevertheless she still let out a loud moan.

G: Ah... my lord...
Me: How are you feeling...?
G: Very weird... I have not felt this... this sensation before... I feel like.. exploding...
Me: You feel like cumming?
G: Coming...? No... I feel funny downwards... I think... its wet... and I have an urge to... explode
Me: You're wet already?
She blushed even more. I can feel my heart pumping hard and fast. All my blood flowing to my didi.

Chapter 5
I didn't know what to do next, my didi says to bonk her immediately since she is already ready for action. But my conscience says that she is still a virgin, and the bonking process can only take place if I have her consent. And I know that Germaine is a decent girl, she will not allow me to go as far as having intercourse with her at this stage. I decided to take another approach.

I continue to fondle her breasts, and I buried my head into her boobs and began sucking her nipples. This may not be the first time I suck a nipple (remember? we were all babies ), but definitely is the most erotic suck I've done. Germaine was surprised by my actions, but it seemed that the sensation was too strong and the pleasure too intense to let her sensibility take over her, she arched her back, pushing her nipples deeper into my mouth. Again she let out a heavy moan.

G: Ooooohhhh... that was so good, I am... oh god.. I am feeling very high now..
Me: You are feeling horny?
G: Uhhhmm.... yes... I am feeling... VERY horny now...
Me: You want me to take a step further?
G: You mean... you want to enter me...?
Me: Yes, but I will not force you if you are unwilling...
G: No... then don't enter me...
Me: (Disappointed) Okay...

As I have been rejected, I continued sucking her nipples and fondled with her breasts. Another 5 minutes passed.

G: Ahh... not enough...
Me: Not enough?
G: I need it... I need something..
Me: What..?
G: The way you stimulate me... its not sufficient, I need something more...

I kind of understood her meaning. It is her first sexual encounter, and she will strive for more if she hadn't been satisfied. I acknowledged that by moving my hands towards her lower body. The moment I reached her skirt, I hestitated.

Me: Look... I know what you mean... you are not satisfied...
G: (Nod nod)
Me: let me.. undress your skirt, I promise you, I will not take advantage of you, ok?
G: (Nods again)
Me: Ok... now close your eyes.

I begin unzipping her skirt, her school uniform's skirt was zipped from the sideway, I had no problem finding it, and the unzipping process was smooth. I now have full view of her lower body, with her undies on. She was wearing a matching black underwear. Due to its color, I cannot tell if her panties was soaked with her juices. I proceed to remove her panties.

This time she hestitated.

G: What are you trying to do?
Me: I will make you ecstacy later...
G: You sure you won't enter me?
Me: I swear.
G: Ok...

She lifted her buttocks so that I can easily strip her, she has very firm butts and the skin was silkily smooth. I was astonished by the sight of it. As I strip her, her legs remained tightly shut, a last defence of dignity (perhaps shyness?). Her body is now fully exposed to me. And I had the privilege to admire the perfect body a young girl has -- perky boobs, flat tummy and a pussy that has just reached puberty, some very scarce pubic hairs.

I spread her legs, she struggled but eventually gave in, as I suspect the urge in her to fuck was too high to keep her sensible. I leaned close to observe, as this is the first time I get so close to a girl's pussy since the day I was born. There were no foul smell, instead I can smell the scent of the shower gel she used. If I didn't remember wrongly, she used Lux.

Chapter 6
My fingers roamed around her tummy before striking south, and I think that she had already given up hope of holding back, as she twisted her body in anticipation. Finally my fingers reached her pubic area, the hair were smooth and soft, like baby's hair, and I started off by tickling it.

She let out a shippish grin.

G: Hey... its very itchy...
Me: Doesn't it feel good?
G: No... it makes me even... hungrier... hungrier for more...
Me: I know, thats what it is all about...
G: You are teasing me...?
Me: The hungrier you get, the better climax you will enjoy later...
G: You sure?... But I can't take it anymore, I want to do something about this... I am so hot... down there...
Me: You want it now?
(She nodded vigorously)

I let my finger caress her outer vagina delicately, she jerked and moaned so loudly that I fear my neighbours might overheard us. As I brushed pass the outer portion of her pussy, my fingers got sticky, it is till now that I had an idea of how wet she was. Her juices were clearly visible.

I didn't know I can take it this far without jerking off, but I felt the job was done yet, and thus I continued to attack her pussy. After the first brush, I made sure that she can cope with the sensation and begin caressing her pussy. I have learnt from the AV movies which part to caress and which part not to be too rough. As I stimulate Germaine's pussy with a circular motion and a consistent tempo, she begin to let loose of herself and wriggle her body in ecstacy.

My fingers were then soaked with her juices, making out the piak piak piak sound everytime my finger stroke against her pussy wall. Aroused by the sound and sight of this, she sat up and looked at me, eyes filled with desire.

G: You will... make me cum right...? (She blushed, its the first time I hear her say something dirty).
Me: Not that you beg me (I thought of teasing her..)
G: You... are bad... please... will you... make me cum?
Me: Yes my lady, I hope I am able to make you cum.

I slid a finger into her pussy, it was so wet that it went in without any fuss. She screamed and I pulled out immediately.

Me: Was it painful?
G: NO! But I thought you said you won't enter me?
Me: If I don't enter you, how am I going to satisfy you?
G: What if I lost my virginity?
Me: You won't dear, a finger is only a finger, its not a full blast manhood.
(I wasn't sure that time, but I just wanted to get things going)
G: You sure...?
Me: You want or not?
She nodded.

1 comment:

acid said...

Nice story make me stand hey bro what about J and Z and you? Don't leave it hanging there