Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 3

Chapter 7
G: But... do it slowly will ya? I did feel a slight pain...
Me: Okay...

I carefully moisted my finger with her juices (its everywhere, on her thigh... on my bed...), and tried to caress her pussy a bit before inserting again. She got high easily, and I hoisted her to watch as I inserted my finger...

Me: See.. if you watch me do it... you will not feel that scared
G: En... Ah....
Me: I am slowly inserting it ... you saw my finger right, they are so wet...
G: En... Slowly... I scared pain...
Me: Now... I am caressing your vagina, I am still outside, you feel the pleasure right?
G: Yes... but it wasn't enough...
Me: Yes, and now I will insert my index finger into your vagina... relax...
G: (Very tensed and stiff)
Me: See... if you don't relax, you will feel more painful and less pleasure...
G: Okay... I try to relax...

Germaine lightened up a bit. And I spreaded her leg even further.

G: No, don't do that, its very embarassing...
Me: No its not, you're very beautiful my dear... this posture of you is very... seductive...
G: (Smiled) Really, you like to see me do this?
Me: Why not? I am damn horny now.. But I promised you not to take advantage of you... otherwise I already eat you up liao!
G: (Gave me a long kiss) I love you... now... give me...
Me: Okay...

I slowly inserted my index finger into her pussy, the process was smooth and I doubted that if Germaine was a virgin (I didn't mind though, virginity means nothing to me), 1/3 of my finger entered her pussy, and she started breathing very heavily.

G: I felt very tight... you sure you can do this?
Me: Of course I can, your pussy hasn't been entered before right? That is why its so tight!
G: Okay...

I begin to pressed against her vagina wall, and she shivered immediately. Her face was then fully blushed and sweats were rolling down her cute face. It is time she enjoy her climax.

I thrusted my finger further in, she reacted with even heavier moanings. Her eyes were now glued to the amazing scene of my finger fucking her tight little pussy. I can feel her contractions surrounding my finger as her pussy fully buried it. I begin caressing and striking slowly.

G: Oh no... stop stop!
Me: (Stopped) Why?
G: Oh no... don't stop!
Me: (Continues)
G: Oh... I feel so good, so filled...
Me: I am taking this slowly... I will let you explode... you just need to let me know...
G: Oh please.. let me explode now, I am so high...so hot... so desperate....
Me: Now?
G: Yes, now!!... please... now...

I fingered her even harder, and the piak piak sound of my finger banging against her pussy became so loud that I had to switch the movie back on. Germaine has lost her mind now as she is screaming and yelling nonsense at very high pitch. The scene is finally set for the climax.

I used my left hand to hug her and we begin frenching like hell, my right index finger continues to stroke her even harder, and at a higher speed. Her mouth now filled with my tongue, she was not able to let out any moans, the sound of the moans stuck at her throat was a big turn on to me...

G: Oh now... I think I am cumming...
Me: How you know?
G: I don't know... don't stop... harder... harder.... HARDER......
Me: I love you...
G: OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Her body wriggled in ecstacy and she hugged me so tight that I have had trouble breathing. The whole motion lasted for 20 seconds as she came. Slowly... her breathing became normal and she let go of me, still panting.

G: That was... heaven...
Me: How you felt..?
G: I don't know... I just felt like I was at heaven, I can't control my body, can't control my mind..
Me: You just kind of let everything go?
G: Yeah... and suddenly my body exploded...

We hugged, and as Germaine's climax subsided, I helped her to put on her clothes. She has returned to her normal self and insisted on putting on herself.

G: Close your eyes, don't peek.
Me: Whaaatttt? I've seen you whole body.
G: Cannot!~~~ Close your eyes!
Me: Orh...
G: Eh... how do you feel now?
Me: Me? What feel?
G: You said you were very horny just now... how is it now?
Me: Still horny...
G: Sorry... I don't think its a good age to have sex now...
Me: I understand...
G: Why not...
Me: You want to help me unload?
G: Why not you go toilet and let go?

*Chehhh.... disappointed again...*

It was then I decided it was time to send Germaine back home. I walked her back her home, and we parted by frenching in the lift again. Alas, my first sex encounter was sexless on my end, but it did opened up the door for future actions... which will be posted later

No comments: