Thursday, May 21, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 19

Chapter 26: Licking the lollipop

Alicia continued caressing my dick, and although there was the protection from the shorts and underwear, I soon surrendered my sensibility and gave in. I felt the urge to let my didi out, so that it will not be refrained from its full erection.

As soon as I lifted my hand towards my crotch area, Alicia stopped me. She held my hand and whispered into my ear.

A: No... I don't want you to do anything today, let me do it for you...
Me: I need to let my lollipop out for some breather... too tight liao...
A: I know... 1 week's amount right? Hehe...
Me: En...

Alicia reached for my shorts and loosened it, she signalled me to stand up, I knew what she had in mind and stood up immediately. Alicia pulled down my pants and stared at the big bulge that my underwear was covering, for a moment she hestitated but it just took her a few seconds to convince herself. With a pair of trembling hands she pulled my underwear down, my lollipop was freed finally.

Alicia sat on my bed, eyes locked on my manhood, that somehow gave me a horny, ticklish feeling, I couldn't explain why. She told me to close my eyes. I followed her instructions and suddenly felt her hands (yes, hands, plural) grabbing my cock. Her cold hands delivered an erotic, cooling sensation to my shaft. I couldn't help but moaned, much to Alicia's pleasant.

A: Jimmy... open your eyes now...
Me: (Opened my eyes) Yes...?
A: Come.. sit down here (she said as she stood up)
(As I sat down, she moved in front of me.)

Alicia stood in front of me, her hands slowly reaching for her black lacy top. She undressed herself with one swift motion, and threw her top at me. The top landed on my face, I could feel her body temperature, her smell... it was a huge turn on for me. As I put away her blouse I saw her unhooking her bra, the scene was indeed tentalising, it was like peeping a girl changing.

Alicia did all these as slow as she could, in order to tease me, and she was blatantly successful. I reached for my cock and began stroking it. She smiled as she see me do this.

A: Don't cum yet... I want to make you cum...
Me: You are making me cum by teasing me with all these stuff dear...
A: No... not enough... (she unhooked her bra and exposed her tits in front of me)
Me: You are very daring tonight...
A: I am all yours tonight... see.. I am taking off my skirt for you...
Me: Awww... you strip-teasing me ah...
A: Hehehe... see... my panty... you want?
Me: (Nodded vigorously)
A: En.... I am feeling horny le oh... here... take it...

Alicia handed me her panty, which was still feeling warm, the warmth was seducing, but I couldn't afford to pay too much attention to it, as now standing in front of me was that night's main dish, Alicia!~~~ As I wanted to stand up and hug her, she pushed me down, claiming that I was not supposed to move at all, and I should listen to whatever she said. I surrendered.

Alicia made me sit down, and she went to her bag to take out a box of condom, it was the box that I left at her place, she had it all planned! She tore open the condom and handed to me, signalling me to cap myself. I was wondering if she was going to ride on me, but she caught me by surprise totally.

After I capped myself, she knelt down and gave me one big smile before opening her mouth, swallowing my entire manhood at one go. That caught me by total surprise and I almost jumped up, but luckily I stay putt.

(Achievement unlcoked -- BJ (with cap) hohohohoho)

No comments: