Friday, May 8, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 6

Chapter 11
Germaine automatically spread her legs after I removed her panties, exposing her cute little pussy in front of me. It was a big difference from the last encounter, where she literally struggled on my every move. For some reasons, I kind of prefer her struggling, it kind of gave me a sense of pride (or pervert?) as I stripped her. Anyway, the Germaine in front of me then, was a woman, no more a girl -- a woman filled with desire, and is more than willing to try anything to feed on her hunger for sex -- well, maybe not everything.

G: Remember, no intercourse...
Me: Why...
G: My religion don't allow me to have pre-marital sex... no matter how much I love you, you just got to...
Me: Wait till we get married right?
G: Yes... but we can pet each other... right?
Me: I guess thats better than nothing... we're in the midst of a sex-hunger age.
G: You... not me...
Me: You're not?
G: (Blushes) Well... a bit la...

I lowered my head and kissed her flat tummy, she didn't sheath away, which was an encouraging sign. Her body scent made me almost crazy. It was till that point I found myself easily turned on by fragrance/perfumes of any brands. As my mouth roamed around her tummy area (especially the belly button... she would moan everytime my tongue touches that area), my hands begin exploring the outer part of Germaine's vagina.

G: Ooohhhh... I like this feeling... very teasing...
Me: Thought you said it wasn't enough?
G: No... the more I hold on to it, the better climax I will have right? You said de...
Me: Yes... but I am changing my strategy today...
G: Strategy?... WAIT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOPpppppppppp!!!

Germaine reacted instinctively to my move, as I abruptly began licking her pussy without giving her time to prepare. I held hed thighs firmly so that she had no ways of running away from my mouth. Judging on her response, she not only seemed surprised, but hugely aroused as well.

Me: Relax... this will be better than my finger...
G: Don't want... it is very dirty... down there.
Me: No you're not... it smells very nice... and tastes very nice as well...
G: Stop... I don't want to hear that... You make me feel very... obscene...
Me: But you are starting to enjoy it right?
G: (Closed her eyes and nod, while biting her lips, trying to control herself from moaning, this scene almost made me cum)
Me: Allow me to attend to your needs, my lady.

I felt that Germaine loosened up a bit, she adjusted her pose a little so that she could lay down more comfortably, and I continued exploring her secret garden with my tongue. It was (obviously!) my first try on oral sex, and I hadn't the slightest idea on where to attack (they all looked the same to me, which is different from fingering, I could feel the different area with my fingers, not my tongue). I knew that Germaine was very wet before I began eating her, and the moment my tongue struck into her love hole, her juice surrounded my tongue. The taste was a bit salty, but definitely not smelly (as opposed to what the websites taught me). The sensation was so huge that Germaine had her first orgasm during this time.

As she reached her climax, she clipped her thighs against my legs and panted very heavily, her hands holding on the edge of the bed very tightly, it was not until 30 seconds later that I stopped eating her that she let loose of her grip, slowly recovering from her extreme experience. She was still gasping for air before she recovered her voice.

G: I came... I think...
Me: Yes, I'm sure you came... my head very pain leh, you clip till so hard.
G: (Immediately released me from her thighs) Ah... so sorry... you hurting?
Me: Nope, but if I don't release anything sooner, my little brother is going to feel the pain.
G: How can I help you?

As Germaine said that, her hands slowly reaching for my didi, which had been pathetically squeezed into my tight underwear.

No comments: