Saturday, May 16, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 14

Chapter 21 -- When two becomes one
Alicia stood up and showed me the toilet bowl, it was filled with blood. I was astonished at first glance but soon understood it was her virgin blood.

Me: Wah, so bloody...
A: Ya... I felt something creeping out from my body, thats why pull you here...
Me: You still feel pain?
A: (Shakes head) Not anymore... I now belong to you le oh (我现在是你的人了)...

She hugged me while saying these things, it was till this time where I finally realized what we have done... I just had my first sex and she had hers. We hugged and frenched in the toilet for another 5 minutes before returning to her room. I spent the night at her place, hugging her to her dreams while she recovered from her first time.

Although she claimed that it didn't feel painful anymore, Alicia was obviously in some state of pain, she couldn't sit straight and took extra long time peeing. I figured it was the wound at her vagina, and it should recovered within a couple of days.

(Which meant, I was very timid not to initiate sex for the next two days, hoping her to make a full recoverty... since the holiday was a month long!~)

At the next day, we headed for Jurong Point to buy her some new undergarments. She is a loyal customer to Triumph, and so we focused on that brand. It was all natural that I participated in the choosing of bras and underwears after the previous day's intimate contact. However, Alicia was still all too shy to allow me in the changing room, which left me desperately standing outside the room alone, only able to imagine how she look like while putting on and trying on the bras ...

After spending around 200+ for her new stuffs, she popped out a question.

A: Eh... you say... yesterday like that... will I get pregnant?
Me: (Worried) I told you I was worried...
A: (Blushed) But I was too hot to stop yesterday ma...
Me: Even if you get pregnant, I will marry you and we will form a happy family, ok?
A: Don't want... I am still so young.. and I cannot continue my studies if I get pregnant...
Me: Don't worry la... I pulled out last minute ma right?
A: En....

We went to the pharmacy and I bought a box of condom. Alicia waited for me outside and I bought it alone. I still remembered I bought a Durex Natural (the dark blue package)... I was too embarassed and shy that I kept on looking around to check if there were any friends that happened to be shopping nearby. Thank God I was alone, and I quickly placed the pack of condom into my bag.

We didn't have sex that night, as I told her my concern that her wound might not heal up. She laughed at me for being so 'considerate' but I stood my ground... I always plan for the future, wahahaha... must make sure her pussy safe and sound before bonking the next time.

3 days later her period came. I assured her that once her period came it meant that she was not pregnant. She let out a sigh of relief upon hearing this, and we were soon planning to see what can we do when her menstruation cleared... the thoughts were kinky as after our first sex, Alicia became bolder and hungrier, to her it was a nice experience, although she couldn't remember if she had her climax when I first entered her.

A few notable things happened during this time. Alicia mentioned that it was not nice if our conversation was overheard by others in the public while we were discussing about our sexual experiences, she thought of having some secret keywords that can only be understood by the two of us... I was ok with it since it didn't really matter, and it was nice sharing a secret with the person you love. But we had different ideas on what keywords to use. Below is the full conversation (as far as I could remember).

A: We cannot say make love in the public hor... must think of something else...
Me: How about Xiu Xiu (羞羞, means shy shy)... cute hor?
A: Yeee... don't want la.. very obvious reference leh... hmm... but we can build on it.
Me: Ah... how?
A: Call Xi Xi (西西, west west, no particular meaning) ba...
Me: I am ok with anything, you make the deal.
A: Ok... and that condom leh... you cannot say out loud in the public telling me you want to go buy condom leh...
Me: Oh... ya... since you have Xi Xi already, why not call it Dong Dong (东东, east east, no particular meaning also)
A: Hehehehe... nice nice... we have dong dong and xi xi liao...
Me: What you want to call my didi? I cannot say didi as all guys in Singapore would know what it meant leh...
A: Oh I know... can call lollipop~
Me: (A bit hurt) Eh... where got so small...
A: (Blushed) no la... I like lollipop ma... cute cute de...
Me: Eh... name it like something more appropriate... like Titanic or a Boeing 747 ma...
A: (Blushed even more) Don't want...
Me: Sigh... then call lollipop lor.. then what should I call you?
A: I dunno leh...
Me: Ice cream how? I can lick can eat.. my favourite liao...
A: Yeeeeeeeee... ok lor... so next time you want me, you say you want to eat ice cream ah? (Teasingly...)
Me: Ya, but now ice cream got strawberry syrup... I don't want to eat now...
A: You very bad~~~~~~


Finally, after 8 days, (WHY 8 DAYS!!!! other girls cleared their menses within 5 days), she was cleared...

Next chapter: Chapter 22 -- Starting the marathon

No comments: