Sunday, May 10, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 8

Chapter 13
It was then when the shitty question popped up on my mind -- where the hell am I going to cum on? On Germaine's body? On the bed? Or all over the floor? Well, the first option was obviously the best, but I afraid that she might find it disgusting being sprayed on the body by a water gun that was so sticky and had strong smell. I didn't want to take the trouble of cleaning up the place after I came. Shit! Why am I thinking so much, it was obviously NOT the appropriate time to be worrying about all these ya!

Me: I cannot cum now...
G: Why?
Me: Where should I cum?
G: (Blushed) I don't mind you shooting on my hands...
Me: No... I will shoot on your whole body
G: (Frightened) Yewwww... that's disgusting...
Me: You have tissue in your dress pocket right... bring me some.
(She went off and searched for her pocket, taking out a pack of face tissue)

This was how I normally PCC, I would use 2-3 pieces of tissue paper and cover my dick, when I came, I came on the tissues, leaving a clean environment around me. See? This was a perfect example of how timid (or lazy) I am.

I took out 3 pieces of tissue, stacked them up and used them to wrap my didi up. I then signalled Germaine to come and continue.

G: Like that ah...
Me: Ya... I will not cause a mess like that...
G: You are so cute... so horny liao still can think this think that...
Me: Aiya... carry on... I want to cum... very horny...
G: (Seductively) yes my dear... but you need to let me know how...

She proceeded to moan in beside my ear, with her hands still slowly stroking my cock. The urge was even higher with her whispering by my ear, but it still wasn't enough. I told her to apply more strength on my didi, immediately I felt the urge to cum.

Me: Yes.. like that... like that... I am going to cum...
G: Yes... ah... cumm... my dear... cummm...
Me: Harder... faster...

She upped the tempo and moaned louder into my ear, my sensibility long gone, all I had on my mind was to release my load. I stood up and she cooperatively adjusted her position to kneel right in front of me. The urge to ejaculate cannot be stopped now. I came long and hard, in fact, the tissues used to wrap my cock was too thin and failed to contain all my semens. My last few shots spilled out and hit Germaine's hair. She was very surprised by this (and so was I, as I had not ejaculated that many in my life), but I could tell from her expression, she was curious, not annoyed by this.

Me: Ahh... that was the best orgasm I have had....
G: Better than... you doing it yourself?
Me: Yes... are you ok... sorry some of my cum hit your hair...
G: No its ok... I can wash it off later... (teasing tone) you can help me wash...
Me: Ok.. lets wrap this up (referring to the tissue soaked with my cum)...
G: Ya... my hands also got your sperm!
Me: You will not get pregnant like that la...
G: Yala I know... its just... uneasy...
Me: Sorry lor...
G: Hehehehe... I go toilet first...
Me: I come join you later?
G: (Gave me a kiss on my cheek) You come in 3 minutes later, and don't wear anything ok?
Me: Got second round some more???
G: You want to bath with your clothes on?
Me: Orh... (disappointed)


Chapter 14
Germaine and I didn't have any further actions that evening, apart from some cuddling and light petting, we were too tired to continue anything. Soon it was 6 pm, we heard her flat's door opening from outside, it was her parent. They have came back from visiting her grandparent.

Fortunately for us, we didn't venture into anything indecent during that time, as we were watching TV in the living room when Germaine's parent stepped in. I greeted the both of them. Uncle and Aunty were very friendly and had a good impression on me as I always come visit their daughter to study (and play of course! and now, to have some kinky fun ). They asked me to join them for dinner as they were back to pick off Germaine, it seemed that they have planned to have dinner at some restaurant. I didn't want to spoil Germaine's time with her parent, so I politely rejected the invitation, citing that my mum has prepared dinner for me already.

I returned home and PCC-ed again, the fire in me still flaming furiously. Why? Just picture Germaine in the bathroom with me, both naked, the warm water producing wasp and made the whole surrounding so erotic. Her body wet and seducing my eyesight. As expected, I couldn't concentrate at all while we were cleaning ourselves up!

I laid down in my bedroom, mind still blown away by what happened on that day. It was the sweetest moment of our relationship. However, both Germaine and I didn't expect our relationship to end so soon.

Another 4 months had passed, our relationship had been steady and lustful, with me carefully not to do anything stupid that will make her angry (like forcefully entering her, which I fantasized almost everyday). We experienced a few more petting sessions where we made each other cum, but that was about all, the pressure of our schoolwork finally worn us out, we began to quarrel on a more frequent basis, and we spent way too much time deciding who was right and who was wrong, that we forgot how to love each other. It was till this time that I still felt regretful of how immature I was, I should have spent more time with her, giving in to her and providing her with the sense of secure she so desperately lacked.

It was a rainy evening when she initiated a breakup. I had tears in my eyes, so did she. But it was nothing hard nor bad, just pure tiredness that eventually made it too much for the both of us to maintain our relationship. For the last time I patted her head and wished her all the best. It was the last month of the school then.

My story with Germaine ends here, sadly. However, the story of my timid sexual encounters continues. In fact, I have more exciting stories that occurs with my next girlfriend (which is my girlfriend now, and girlfriend of 7 years, getting married soon), as they are more vivid (more recent ma) and steamier (more daring~ keke). From the next chapter onwards I will (try to) quickly introduce my girlfriend, how we know each other, how we got together, and most importantly, how it all started sexually.

My girlfriend's name is Alicia (not real name of course! kekekeke...). I got to know her when I was studying in NTU, we were both firt year freshmen then, she studies Chemical Engineering and I am in Computer Engineering school. She is a Malaysian Chinese girl, and she's 4 years younger than me (due to NS I guess). Stay tuned for more.

No comments: