Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 24

Alicia and I -- Alicia's Fantasy (Part 1)

Speaking of fantasy, my sex life with Alicia had been ongoing for a few years, with no special setup nor special occassions that made us did special things. We were satisfied with what we had, and what we could do, and thus we weren't that adventurous during our first few years. That all changed as soon as we graduated from NTU and headed into the society.

Alicia found a job in Choa Chu Kang area, and I found mine in Yishun. It was good news for both of us as we worked nearby each other. At this moment I suggested Alicia to move in with me, but the travel time to work for the both of us were too long, and we needed some privacy (for some serious bonking, hohoho). So we decided to rent a small room in CCK. The room that we rented that time (now we no longer lives there) was a condominium apartment's master bed room, the condo has a private lift that opens at your living room, giving you a lot of privacy. We shared the 4-bedroom unit with an Indonesian guy (engineer), a local Singaporean lady (banker, ah lian type), and another Singaporean guy (student).

The environment was nice and having lived in a HDB since I had memories, the change for a condo-like lifestyle was very inviting for me. That, of course, with the help of exposure to the working world, helped make Alicia an even hornier girl. By this time Alicia had already improved in her English (no more Malaysian accent), dressed hotter and prettier (knew how to put up make up already), and had adapted to the quick-paced lifestyle of all Singaporeans are borned to adhere to.

With all the privacy we had, we had been having regular sexes about 3-4 times a week. It all started to bore Alicia as the session became more and more routine. It was like hug -> kiss -> caress -> squeeze -> lick -> bonk -> cum -> sleep, she needed something more. As for me, I am indifferent, whatever Alicia wanted, I will just obey (very timid huh, hahahaha). It was during one night she suddenly mentioned to me.

A: Eh... we had been xixi-ing very regularly hor.
Me: Ya... why neh? You don't like har?
A: No... not don't like... just... a bit... unexciting le...
Me: (Panicked) Huh... you don't enjoy it le?
A: No... (kisses me) I still enjoy it as much as anything in this world... just that, don't you think we need some sparks?
Me: (Sensing something special being brought up...) Sparks?
A: Ya... I read from books, all couples will have some special interests or habis while xixi-ing...
Me: Oh.. that will add sparks to their love life?
A: Ya... we need some special things to do also woh...

I looked into Alicia's eyes, it seemed to me that she had been pondering how to let me know about her thoughts without actually hurting my pride. I wasn't hurt obviously, I was actually quite turned on by her suggestion! I caress her long straight hair (4 years ago rebonding was a trend right?) and assured her that I am opened to any new explores. However, I was growing more and more curious about her ideas, and signalled her to continue with her suggestion.

Me: What you have in mind?
A: Turn off the lights first?
Me: You want to do it now?
A: En... After reading the book... very horny...
Me: Ok ok, I go off now...

As I stood up to turn off the lights, Alicia stood up and opened the wardrobe to retrieve something (couldn't see clearly that time). She laid back onto the bed, and as I neared her, I could sense that her breathing was uncharacteristically heavy. She was really horny then. The environment was a bit dim now, I lit up a candle at the side of the bed, we had this aroma candle at our bed side for quite some time, it helped us relaxed and having sexual intercourses with a special scent will always be a turn-on.

Me: Now, how shall we proceed?
A: You don't laugh at me hor... I... I like to fantasize this...
Me: This?
A: Ya, while we were xixi-ing, I always hope this to happen... (Blushing)

Alicia showed me what she took out from the wardrobe. It was a few pieces of long cloths. I didn't know what she wanted or fantasized. One thing for sure though, I was heading for some special treats from Alicia.

A: I thought that... you were too gentle everytime we xixi-ed...
Me: Oh.. I scared you pain ma...
A: I know... but I want... something more... violent... I want you... to... (blushing)...
Me: To do it by force?
A: En... rape me...

My didi immediately rose to the occassion upon hearing Alicia's request. So that was what she had been fantasizing! She had always hoped to be raped (safely of course) by somebody!

1 comment:

acid said...

Wow this post sure remind me of someone i know hahahaha