Saturday, May 30, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 28

Alicia and me -- My birthday surprise Part 3

Alicia stood in front of me, her boobs right in front of my eyes yet I could not reach it, she stayed a safety distance away from me.

A: My naughty king... what now?
Me: My lollipop seriously require some attention...
A: It seems bigger than usual leh...
Me: Got meh..? I don't know, very uneasy now...?
A: (Concerned) Why...?
Me: Horny but cannot masturbate...
A: (Understood) Oh... so the more I tease you, the more uneasy you will become?
Me: *Nods

Alicia twisted her body like a snake in front of me, turning to her back and showcasing her drenched pussy to me. Again, the feeling of "can see but cannot eat" struck me, I wanted something more.

Me: Eh... don't tease me liao la... I really cannot tahan.
A: (With a slutty smile) Ooohhh... let me see see...

Alicia knelt in front of me and took her time observing my didi. It was then swollen and pre-cums were flowing out of it, she looked on, bewildered. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she grabbed my cock and began stroking it. A much needed attention for my little brother, I thought. Her cold hands, when met with my hot rod, caused my balls to contract closer to my shaft. As Alicia noticed it, she began tickling my balls, the feeling was heaven, and I had to use all my will to prevent myself from cumming.

(Then I feel like I was being raped, although I was supposed to be the king)

Alicia was literally masturbating myself on my behalf, with every stroke a sense of pleasure spreaded throughout my body. I moaned and kept my eyes closed. I could feel that the climax was approaching when suddenly everything halted. I didn't understand why and opened my eyes, Alicia's perfect body appeared right in front of my face. She slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shirt, and held it over for me to smell. I took a deep breath, the scent of her body made my didi's erection strike maximum, it actually trembled a bit.

A: My king... how are my breasts?
Me: They look delicous...
A: Want to eat...?

I nodded crazily, and Alicia leaned towards me, sitting on my lap, narrowly avoiding crushing my didi. My didi was then leaned against her flat tummy. With a swift push Alicia planted her nipple right into my mouth. She let out a sexy moan and prompted me to suck it. It was delicous, and I was hungry. I couldn't resist the temptation to suck it hard and fast, no time for slow build-ups I thought. The first attack was the heaviest attack.

A: Awww... you naughty fella, make me so horny...
Me: I want to do you...
A: Cannot... this I cannot allow you my king...
Me: Ahhhhhhhhhhh????????
A: You cannot do me... let me do you...
Me: Huhhhh???? Whats the difference?
A: Suck me harder, make me hornier... then I let you know...
Me: Oei... sounds like you are the king and I am the slave leh...
A: (Sweet sexy tone) En... will you listen to me?
Me: (Melted) Ok la ok la...

Alicia was grinding her nipple into my mouth, instead of sucking, I decided to do something more lethal. I didn't know what will her reaction be like, but nevertheless it was well worh trying. I sucked her nipple, which was erected already, and closed my mouth, causing my teeth to bit on her nipple lightly. The sensation of this was new to Alicia, as I had never try to bite her nipple. I felt her shivered and my thigh got wet (she was sitting on my lap). She moaned loudly and panted heavily.

It was time I, as I could not hold on any longer. I begged her to do me, as I was still being tied up, I can't even forcefully pushed her onto the bed! Alicia grinned and stood up, inserted a finger into her pussy, pulled it out and showed it to me for inspection. It was all wet.

She told me to closed my eyes and prepare for my birthday gift. I was all but excited and immediately obliged. With my eyes closed I felt her neared me, whispered in my ear, murmuring something like "be prepared, I... am... your... present...". I begged her to carry on, and with her hand holding on to my cock, I suddenly felt myself inserted to her lovehole. The feeling was immense, as Alicia moaned loudly upon entering her. She was doing me on the chair, with me sitting, and she cowgirl-ing me!

Me: WAaaaaaaiiiiiitttttt!!!!! I will cum in no time... and we're doing it raw leh!!! Raw leh!!! (very timid character)
A: You don't like ma... no condom...
Me: I like, but you get pregnant how?
A: I calculated before le, today is... very safe... for you to cum in me... oh...
Me: Can pakai de or not? (can believe or not?)
A: Even if I get pregnant... we just get married lor...
Me: Eh... true also... Ok... I cannot tahan liao... I want to do you 5 times tonight...
A: Hehehehe... my king... cum inside me... (grinding her body) Aw.... I am so horny now... you don't move, let me do the moving...

Alicia began lifting and pressing her pussy against my cock. The warmth of her pussy, without the condom blocking my feeling, was heaven. I figured I couldn't last for more than 30 seconds before cumming for the first time. And I was wrong. I orgasmed and ejaculated about 15 seconds into it. It was the first time I came into Alicia, and the feeling of her lovehole gripping onto my stick, contracting as I reached my climax, was simply the best a man could ask for. And for the first time, Alicia sensed that I came, she grabbed me tightly, her boobs pressing against my chest, and moaned in ecstacy. I knew she hadn't cum yet, but I wouldn't mind, the night was still young.

(Achievement unlocked -- Raw sex and cum internally!!~~)

Me: Arghhh... unbelievable...
A: (Panting)... oh my god... your sperm... a lot leh... I can feel my ice-cream... filled with your semen.. they are dripping out...

I looked downwards, and can see that my didi, though still inserted into her crack, was slowly softening and shrinking. Flows of white semen dripped out of Alicia's pussy. I couldn't believe I came into her, but more importantly, I now couldn't resist the temptation to do her raw!

(Well, didn't get to bonk Alicia 5 times that night, we were all too exhausted after our second round, and slept till 2 pm the next day, naked)

(It was one of my best birthday presents to date... wahahahaha)

No comments: