Friday, May 22, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 20

Chapter 27: Eating Ice-Cream

As the title suggests, after I disposed the condom fully loaded with my semen, I went right back to Alicia. It was when I discovered that Alicia has covered herself with my blanket.

Me: Oi.... why you cover yourself..
A: Thought you want to rest for a while? Your room very cold leh...
Me (Reached for the air-con remote control) Ok I increase the temperature... you shy ah...
A: A bit... not used to expose myself naked in front of other people...
Me: Aiyo... not that I never see before...
A: Aiya... don't want la... you come over and hug me ba...

Thinking it was nevertheless a good idea, I hopped on to the bed and mustered myself under the blanket, all that while both Alicia and I were naked. I hugged her from behind. 

Me: Eh... you still horny or not (caressing her hair, kissing neck)
A: Ah... En... A... bit...
Me: A bit only...?
A: En.. starting to feel a bit.. hot.. liao.. (Squirming spontaneously)
Me: Come... turn over...

With the blanket covering us, the feeling was a bit kinky at first, but it soon turned out to be too heated and we finally threw the blanket away. We tongue-fought and my hands were literally all over her, caressing her back and squeezing her butts. Alicia's breathing got heavier as time went on, her desire was again conjured.

I got up and began focusing my attack on Alicia's nipples, they were exceptionally delicious as I ran my tongue over her nipples. She moaned and arched her back, signalling for more as her hunger had grew stronger.

I stuck one finger into Alicia's mouth and caught her by surprise. At first she didn't know what to do but soon understood, as she cooperatively opened her mouth and began sucking my finger. The feeling was very teasing and I could sense that it also teased her a lot, it gave her the extra horny feeling.

My finger got moistured, and it was time for some pussy action. I pulled out my finger from Alicia's mouth and attacked south-wards. Her pussy didn't need any lubricant, it was soaked with her juice already. I caressed her clit and she moaned in appreciation. I continued the motion and the moan soon became grumbles, as it appeared that the teasing caress was not sufficient.

A: Don't tease me le la... give it to me...
Me: Thought you said slow down.. slow down... ?
A: (Blushed) I am very horny now... can speed up... speed up...?
Me: Sit back and relax... we don't need to rush this ma...
A: But you see... little lollipop also back to action le...

She was staring with my didi with lust and desire, but I figured it would not be my cock that provided her with her first climax of the night, I would return her favor for making me CIM. She leaned back and placed her head on a pillow, closing her eyes and waited in anticipation for more actions.

I spreaded Alicia's leg further, she had soft bones and muscles and thus she can be very flexible. The stage is set and I buried my head between her legs, starting with a strong suck on her outer vagina. That not only caught her by surprise, it also triggered a very big reaction from her side. She shouted and shook her body in ecstacy.

A: Stop... stop... too sensitive... I cannot take it...
Me: Just relax dear... I am eating ice-cream now...
A: Don't want... I feel very weird... I feel... very... 淫荡 (obscene)...
Me: No you're not... you help me eat lollipop right? I just returning you favor ma.
A: Ok... (not so tensed) But be gentle ah... just now you sucked very hard...
Me: Oh..

I headed back to work on Alicia's pussy, and placed a pillow beneath her buttocks. The extra cushion lifted her pussy so that I can work on it at a better angle. With one big lick I covered all of Alicia's outer vagina area, she responded with a horny moan. I have long forgotten the taste of a pussy as the last time I tasted one was with Germaine back at our JC days. The taste of Alicia's pussy was very nice, no foul smell and her juices were a bit salty, very seductive to me. It was such a huge turn on that my didi was now ready for some serious bonking, and it was just 10 minutes ago that I just orgasmed in Alicia's mouth!

My tongue played thoroughly with Alicia's outer vagina, she was so wet (or because of my saliva?) that my nose tip and chin were all wet as well, I figured that it might be the right time to proceed one step further. I tested water with a soft poke into her pussy with my tongue. Alicia shivered in sheer pleasure. She didn't struggle, nor did she protested. I began my full blast attack.

With one thumb caressing her clit, my tongue entered Alicia's pussy, the taste of her juices were stronger inside, and I felt my tongue wrapped with her juice. Alicia has now lost her mind and became a total 小淫妇 (this is what she called herself... any bro know how to translate this? till now I still cannot find a suitable English word for this term). She begged for more.

I wriggled my tongue in Alicia's pussy, exploring every bit of flesh in her secret garden, she just got wetter and wetter and I could feel her juices (again, or my saliva) on my face, the feeling was very lustful. As her climax approached I could see her arching her back. She bit her lips with her eyes closed, her left hand grabbing the pillow beneath her head, and the right hand holding on to the edge of the bed. This sight made me fulfill my fantasy, it was exactly like the scene in a typical Japanese AV movie, where the actress will hold on to the bed and yelled "Yidai~" or "Hayaku"~

I continued twirling my tongue in Alicia's pussy and when a loud scream she reached her climax. The contraction of her orgasm was so strong that her body squirmed out of control. I could feel her juices flowing out of her pussy as I held my head against her love hole. She moaned and panted heavily, body so tensed and muscles were stiff. The whole process took about 30 seconds before Alicia regained her senses.

A: I came... I think..
Me: You see me face (I lifted my head), its all your juices leh
A: Yucks... very disgusting huh...
Me; No, very seductive... I like this feeling
A: Yee.... (Blushing) I didn't know I could be so... wet...
Me: Its good to be wet than be too dry right? It was a huge turn on for me when you came just now...
A: En... let me rest a while... I can still feel my ice-cream... contracting...
Me: Nice?
A: En... A bit... uneasy...
Me: Why?
A: Although I'm satisfied... my ice-cream... like not filled... 
Me: Heh heh... I think she needs my lollipop...

Alicia nodded with a shy smile.

No comments: