Thursday, May 28, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 26

Alicia and I -- My Birthday Surprise

The time was 2006 (not long ago, heh heh). We were still living in the condo at Choa Chu Kang. We had thus far adapted to the working lifestyle, and were beginning to enjoy it. Time was good and there were not signs of recession nor economic crisis, so the stress level that time was relatively smaller than now.

It was my birthday then, Alicia, being her thoughtful self, had planned out a series of celebration. I was the anti-social type, and thus preferred to have some privacy on this special day. We had a nice dinner at one of the Japanese food outlet at Lot 1. According to Alicia, the food was the "side dish", herself was instead the "main course" of the night. Hehehehe.

Upon reaching home, Alicia ushered me to take a bath first. She needed to prepare something. I thought she was going to prepare the birthday cake, and so I obliged. When I came out of the shower 10 minutes later, I was not surprised at all to see the lights off. However, I couldn't figure out where Alicia was.

Me: Dear, where are you?
A: On the bed...
Me: Huh... (Cake put on bed?) Oh.. then what do we do next?
A: You come over here...
Me: Orh...

I approached the bed, and as my eyes got used to the darkness in the room, I could see the silhoutte gifure of Alicia's body. She was lying on the bed, wearing my long-sleeve working shirt! I almost nose-bled upon seeing this, as I have always thought (and also mentioned to Alicia) that I thought girls looked extremely sexy when wearing men's wear, especially those long-sleeve shirt (office wear). She really gave me a surprise! But I cannot act like a wolf (a hungry one) just like that, must act cool ah!

Me: Oei... why wear till like that...
A: (Seducing tone) En... you don't like me ah...
Me: My cake leh??
A: (Moaning tone) Oah... you want me or cake...?

Alamak, totally cannot stand her seduction and I gave in (I admit I am utterly coward when it comes to Alicia's seduction), I answered "you" and immediately jumped on to the bed. I thought a grand bonking session laid ahead, but instead she pushed me away. It seemed that she wouldn't let me receive my birthday present just like that.

A: Oei.. not so eager hor... we took leave tomorrow... tonight can play till late late also never mind...
Me: Ya la... but you make me horny leh...
A: Hehe... ya... I want to make you horny until cannot tahan...
Me: Alamak... torture me ah...
A: Its your birthday... how I dare to torture you...
Me: Then?
A: I want you to be my king... (kisses me) I am your slave... and I will do anything for you... anything oh...

She said as she sat up and spreaded her legs, and apparently she was not wearing anything downwards, I could see her pussy, moisted and screaming for me to eat it. However, since she had already said that I would be the king for the night, I decided to take things slowly, and see who cannot tahan first (I aim to make Alicia beg for me to bonk her, instead of me ordering her to bonk... kekekeke).

Alicia was looking extra sexy that night, she tied up her long hair, and wore nothing but only my light-blue long-sleeve shirt. She unbuttoned the top two buttons on my shirt, her breasts peeping out with her movements, the sight was not only breathtaking, it was killing me. Alicia began to move her hands around her body, with a very erotic tempo and posture. I gulped at the sight of it, and was, for a moment, at a loss of word. I soon regained my composure and began having fun.

No comments: