Thursday, May 7, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 5

Chapter 10
I hugged her in my arms even tighter, she leaned so hard against me and lifted her head, asking for more kisses from me. I obliged willingly and the atmosphere became very steamy. The feeling of two bare bodies leaning tightly against each other is somewhat stimulating, especially for kids like us whom have never tasted sex before. The air-con was failing to serve its purpose during that time, I could feel that sweats were rolling down my forehead then. It seemed that Germaine was perspiring slightly too, the root of her short hair seemed abit dampened.

I continued kissing her while moving my body away from her, making some space for my hands to attack her breasts. The scene of this is a bit like kissing fishes, only the heads are attached to each other, while the bodies were positioned far apart. (It still makes me laugh now, being engaged in such an inexperience position, kekekeke). As my sweaty hands made contact with her nipples, she made a deep breath, taking away some of my air as we were still frenching.

Germaine pulled her head back and looked at me, still with her misty eyes. Just then, slowly but surely, she lifted her hands and begin caressing my body. It was the first time I felt her fingers brushing pass my body, it was like watching a pair of beautiful hands playing a piano. The soft, tendering feeling made me had goosebumps, it was so obvious that all my body hair stood up and Germaine immediately spotted it.

G: Hor hor... you say I sensitive... you see for yourself la, can't even stand me teasing you ah...
Me: First time in my life leh, got people tickle me with such horny feelings...
G: You liked it?
Me: No, I prefer to take the initiative leh...
G: Aiya... but I like to play with your body also leh... come.. you lie down..
Me: What? Me?
G: Cannot let you play with my... breasts only ma.. let me understand where is your soft spot also...
Me: No need la... guys... you touch anywhere also soft spot.
G: Ennnnnn... (horny moan), lie down for me will ya... (soft soft teasing voice beside my ear)
Me: ok... ok... cannot tahan...

I laid down on my back and closed my eyes, I knew that I could not stand for long if I watched her caressing my body. The feeling would be too immense and too overwhelming to withstand.

I felt her nearing me, her hair touching my bare chest with some mild ticklish sensation, it was nice. I could feel her breathing, hear head was near my neck. Out of nowhere, she began licking my neck. I moaned, much to my own surprise, as I didn't expect a guy to moan while having sex, moreover having foreplay? Her hot tongue slid past the right side of my neck, slowly approaching my chest, the saliva that she left behind got cold immediately because of the air-con, leaving another arousing sensation. I can feel the big bulge on my lower body yelling for freedom, it was at its limit, I could feel the pre-cum wetting my underwear.

Me: Aww... stop, I am too horny to continue...
G: Was it nice?
Me: Yes... very nice... but my little brother is shouting for help... think I kept him in captive for too long liao...
G: (Blushed) You are very bad... I am not interested in your little brother... I am interested in you...
Me: But you made my little brother become big big brother now woh...
G: (Blushed even more) Where got... you are color wolf ma!

With this conversation I manage to control my urge to fuck a little bit. And I quickly resumed my actions by taking the initiative.

Me: Come, take off your panties...
G: So fast...?
Me: I will not take off mine... Scared you see little brother will faint over...
G: Because very geli..?
Me: No.. because very big...
G: I saw from the Internet... (blushed) your one really very big? (She measured approximately 8 inches)
Me: (Faint) NO LA! Where got so big... those are ang mohs de right?
G: Oh hehe... then I will not faint...
Me: You just hurt my dignity, my pride, my small brother...
G: Hehehehe... sorry la... ok... I take off my panties for you ok?
Me: Don't want...
G: Don't be angry la... (kisses)
Me: I want to take off for you...
G: You very colorful hor... (teasing)

With a slow motion she laid to her back and raised her buttocks, I wasted no time this time around and removed her panties with one swift motion.

No comments: