Friday, May 15, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 13

Chapter 20 -- Defloration
I was cowardly worried about all the consequences having raw sex. And yet I had been anticipating this to happen for the past months. Very contradicting huh? ANyway, I expressed my worries.

Me: What if you get pregnant how?
A: I don't care... I want you tonight...
Me: Do first, think later?
A: Ya... you can cum outside of me right? I read from books... they always do that...
Me: Ok...

I decided to throw away all the timid thinkings and fully enjoy this moment. We were all adults then, what is there to worry about leh? I buried my head on Alicia's boobs and continued the actions where we left off before the conversation. Alicia continud to caress my didi, but she was totally inexperienced about it, as she merely touched my penis and stroke it very lightly. I focused on attacking her nipples instead.

Her nipples were then hardened and erected, thus making it very sensitive to tongue actions. She moaned like a sex kitten (according to her, its natural and she didn't know how to fake it) and begged for more. I obliged by sliding my hand into her wet wet pussy. My action triggered her ferocious reaction.

A: Oucchhhh.... THAT WAS PAINFUL...
Me: Huh... shouldn't be ba... only a finger, not the whole didi...
A: I try to relax a bit... you try again...
Me: Ok (slowly slide in). Wah... you very tight leh, cannot even go in, something blocking me leh...
A: 笨蛋!(Stupid~) This is my first time ma... you don't go in first... too painful...

(Suddenly I thought of Germaine, how come last time I can use my finger to go in? Think different girls have different pussy ba, kekekeke)

Me: You see har... my finger so small also cannot go in... my didi how to go in...
A: Ya... you try one more time ba... slowlyy.... slowlyyyy... I really very pain...

I locked lips with Alicia, frenching her deeply and kept my finger's motion. This time, when my finger reached a force that blocked the entrance, I penetrated slowly. She stopped frenching me and gasped. I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure, but she didn't stop me, so I continued. Without any stoppages I managed to slid 2/3 of my finger in, she was so tensed that she grabbed my arms tightly.

Me: Pain?
A: A bit... but this feeling... never experience before... too stimulating le...

I decided to pull out, and it was then only I realized my finger was soaked with her juices, she was very wet inside. I looked at her, since we have decided to do it tonight already, there was no turning back nor backing off. I continued to kiss her and fingered her clit. Everytime I applied some pressure onto her clit, she will react with a sexful moan. The moan grew louder and louder when she finally gave in.

A: I cannot take it anymore, I want you inside me...
Me: But you can stand the pain or not? My finger only you cannot tahan le...
A: I don't care... I want it now... I am very hot...
Me: Ok.. but let me know if you feel pain or don't want me to continue ok?
A: (Nods) En...

I spreaded Alicia's legs and knelt between her thighs, my didi had been roaring for actions for the past few minutes, and it was finally seeing some hope. I used my thumb to slowly caress her pussy for one last time, she murmured something like "be gentle" or "don't be too quick", I can't really remember. Next, I rubbed my didi against the entrance of Alicia's pussy, the sensation, on my end, was very seductive and I had to hold on to my sensibility, otherwise I would have entered her rightaway. For one last time, I confirmed with her if I should continue, she nodded, with her eyes closed.

I placed my penis at the entrance, and with one single motion I entered her. She shrekked in pain. I thought of pulling out immediately but she held on me. She was panting heavily.

Me: You don't want me to pull out?
A: No... carry on...
Me: (Noticed tears in her eyes) You ok?
A: (Nodded) I can take it... just carry on...

I continued to penetrate, this time my didi was buried fully into her lovehole. She closed her eyes and sobbed. On my end, the pleasure of entering a pussy was so intensed that I couldn't hold on any longer. I began thrusting my didi in her pussy.

The feeling was pure heaven. Her warm pussy surrounding my whole dick, and I could feel her walls contracting. The warmth and the tightness almost made me cum instantly. I held on and stopped for a while, making sure that Alicia's pain is still within the tolerable area. After 5 second's rest, I begin thrusting again, this time with a fast and furious tempo. And slowly but surely, Alicia's began to let loose herself, transforming from pain to pleasure. It seemed to her that the pain has been substituted with the extreme joy sex has brought to her.

After about 2 minutes' of bonking, I felt the urge to cum. As I was very paiseh to cum so quickly and so early (Alicia has just begun to enjoy it), I tried to hold my urge, but it seemed useless, after another 20 seconds, I cannot tahan.

Me: Dear... I am cumming...
A: (Nods her head)... cumm... cumm...

I pulled out my didi at the very last moment and large spruces of cums sprayed on Alicia's beautiful body. Some landed on her tummy, some on her breasts, and some even reached her face. I caused a total mess of my ejaculation. However, erotically, Alicia's seemed hornier when I came on her.

(Achievement unlocked - First sex + COB wahahahaha)

A: Dear... you came.. a lot ah.. my whole body wet le...
Me: Sorry sorry... I go get tissue...
A: En...

We wiped clean her body with the whole pack of tissue, I was worried that there might be blood stain on her bed. But as I checked through (with lights on), there wasn't any. But although weird, I didn't worry too much about it.

Alicia told me that she needed to use the toilet, so after putting on our clothes, I accompanied her to the lady's toilet. She pulled me in with her. She held my hand as she entered a cubicle, and took off her pants to began peeing, I looked with a puzzled look, but didn't understand why she did this, till...



Next chapter: Chapter 21 -- When two becomes one

No comments: