Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 18

Chapter 25 -- Slow down... slow down...

Although it was fun, I've got to admit that having sex 9 times in 6 days will result in a sudden drop of interest eventually (horny->strip->ruba ruba->sex->cum, very routine). We were too horny to notice this then, until Betty comes back.

Betty has returned from her hometown JB, and she was back to prepare for the new semester. With her return we had no more privacy. It was also time for me to move out of the hall, as I live in Jurong West (bros can tell as I had been telling my story all in the west) and coming for classes were not a problem for me, and I didn't pay much attention to my ECAs (needed points from ECA to secure a hall room), thus I opted to move back home.

For the next few days I was busy with packing up my stuffs, and Alicia was busy packing up for Betty. Betty had accumulated sufficient points to move to a single room. This triggered Alicia to work hard for a single room the next semester... more privacy... for me and for her 

It was until 1 week later when we next meet, I invited her over to my place for dinner, as my parent wanted to have a look at her also. They have been complaining to me for not bringing back my girlfriend to let them see see... well, need to please my parent, boh bian lor. Alicia was happy yet nervous about the invitation, and so we met at Jurong Point to help her find a present for my parent.

It was a rainy evening when Alicia alighted from the bus stop. I waited for her at the bus terminal to bring her to my place. My eyeballs nearly popped out from my eye socket when I see her, she was absolutely stunning, way different from her normal student look back at school. She wore a lacy top that was low enough to make me nose bleed, yet you would only find it healthily sexy, nothing dirty about it (I figure it was because of her, she was an angel to me ma). FOr her skirt, it was a tight, straight cut jean skirt that was about 3 inches above her knees, which made her look very attractive. What made me drool was her hair style, she kind of tied up her hair to make a small pony, she looked extraordinarily cute with that look.

A: Hey... what are you looking at...?
Me: I didn't know you are so beautiful...
A: (Proud and happy) I spent 3 hours making sure everything was right... very nervous...
Me: Why?
A: Meeting your parent today ah... I scared they don't like me...
Me: Won't la! My parent very open minded de, and I am sure you will leave them a good impression~
A: Don't stress me la... lets go buy their present ok?

I held Alicia hand and we headed for the shopping mall. Holding her hand that day was a bit different from the usual ones, as she wore a 3 inches high heel, and now she stood at about 167cm, and I am a 180 cm guy, thus it looked more eye-pleasing that way. She even smelled nice that day (think it was CK's eternity, not a brand that I like, but nice smell nevertheless... still think that is for aunties de kekekeke).

We shopped for around 30 minutes before finally deciding that a pack of dried mushroom was good enough for my mum (don't ask me why buy mushroom, she chose de :S), and a bottle of Otard wine was good enough for my dad. We then proceeded to my house.

The dinner was normal, my parent liked Alicia very much, as I don't have any sisters, they have longed for me to have a girlfriend so that they could sayang her and treat her like their own daughter (funny parent). Alicia knew how to please the elderlys... which made her an instant favourite to my parent.

After dinner I pulled her into my room, I still remembered my dad cheekily joking to me "do anything also can, but don't wake our neighbours up ok? Your mum and I will sound asleep, do not worry about us". I didn't know my dad was THAT open-minded till then, hahahaha...

In the room (now finally air-conditioned) Alicia hugged me and asked if my parent liked her. I reassured her that there were no reasons my parent would object our relationship. She finally got over it and was quickly relaxed, we cuddled and chatted.

A: I've been thinking...
Me: Ya?
A: We had too much sex that week...
Me: Ya, if I didn't count wrongly, 9 times in 6 days...
A: Ya...
Me: But to me, "too much" is never "enough", I don't mind having sex 4 times a day... if its with you...
A: Hehehe... why not we try it slowly...?
Me: Slowly?
A: Ya... like... this...

Alicia reached for my didi and began feeling it. The normal sized lollipop immediately summoned to action, erecting to its full length (it had been one week since we last had sex). She looked at me with a teasing smile.

A: The night is still long... we can have fun... no need to Xi Xi 4 times... 1 time enough liao...
Me: Oh I get you now... one looonnnngggg one?
A: (Nodded) Yah... but little lollipop seems very hungry woh...
Me: How ah, I think I cannot tahan very long... 1 week leh...
A: Slow down... slow down... I will help you de oh....


I sensed that something special was approaching.



Next chapter: Chapter 26 -- Licking the lollipop

No comments: