Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 17

Chapter 24 -- 9 times in 6 days

That night we did not engage in any sexual activities as both of us were too exhausted to move, to say the least. I went to da bao Japanese food at Jurong Point. Yes it was a far journey but I had to make it no matter what, as I ran out of condom (left 1 only, must stock up). This time I boldly purchased the family pack (12 of them, can use till enough enough).

We went to bed around 12 midnight that night, and slept till the next morning, in which I woke up to an erection. It was supposed to be normal for guys, but I was extra horny that day, as I hugged Alicia throughout the night, and I woke up a couple of times during the night just to discover that her boobs were pressing against my body, damn steamy, hard to sleep for me.

Seeing that she was still sound asleep I decided to go wash myself up first. I went back to my room to change and took a bath after washing up. When I returned to Alicia's room she was still asleep, the time was around 8 a.m., I decided that it was a good time to bonk. Kekekekeke.... I crept onto Alicia's bed and started hugging her. She was awakened by me. Rubbing her eyes, she gave me a long kiss and mumbled something like "let me sleep for another 5 minutes ok...?". I didn't care... it was time for some action, and I started rubbing her chest.

Alicia didn't struggle, instead she leaned harder against me and began moving her body, matching my action. Encouraged by the sign of hers, I carried on rubbing her nipples, they were already hardened and erected, as Alicia was not wearing a bra when she slept last night. She began moaning.

A: Dear... you want to Xi Xi now...?
Me: I anytime also want to Xi Xi leh...
A: Hehehehe... kiss me...

Alicia and me frenched. Her hand reached for my cock, which was already erected (actually the erection did subsided when I was washing up, but was resummoned for action due to the foreplay). She sensed the big bulge and panted beside my ear.

A: I want lollipop... you made me... very... horny... early in the morning...
Me: And I want ice-cream... let me check check...

I reached for Alicia's pussy, and I was surprised that she wasn't wet at all. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she has just woken up, she may be horny but the juices hadn't flow to her pussy. We can't possibly have sex like that.

Instead I went back to my foreplay and continued kissing her neck, she was easily aroused by this and started moaning lustfully. The feeling was starting to build up. I lifted her T-Shirt and kissed on her nipples. Alicia reacted by shivering and shaking her body, the morning cool breeze resulted in a cooling sensation on her body, which made her hornier. I checked on her pussy again, and this time she was wet.

I started fingering Alicia with my middle finger. She cooperatively spreaded her legs wide apart so that I can insert easily. My finger inserted smoothly but the reaction was somewhat weird. She shivered and had an embarassed look.

A: I feel like... peeing...
Me: You mean squirting?
A: Huh... what is squirting?
Me: Some woman... when orgasming, will shoot out juices from their ice-cream...
A: No... I think I really want to pee...
Me: Aheem?
A: Just wake up... of course must pee ah.. you let me go wash up then we continue ok?

(Alamak!!!~~~)

Me: Orh... Ok lor....

We had a satisfied session after Alicia finished washing up. It was the third time in two days, and we proceeded to enjoyed our sex sessions for the next 5 days, as the title suggests, 9 times in 6 days. We didn't do much during this period, just stayed in the room and had sex non-stop. I think for many bros out there reading this, you must have experienced the same thing also ba? Once started there was no stopping... what stopped us on the 7th day then?

Well, Betty's back.

Next chapter: Chapter 25 -- Slow down... slow down...

No comments: