Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 25

Alicia and I -- Alicia's Fantasy (Part 2)


Me: But... a bit fake leh... you fake fake struggle..?
A: No.. I will really struggle.. you must be bad... don't treat me as your girlfriend... treat me as a slut... a bitch... don't let me control anything...
Me: And these cloths are for...?
A: Tie me up.. don't let me move... and you can do everything you want to me... (Her breathing became heavier).

I was thinking to myself, although I have never thought of raping Alicia, it was nevertheless a good suggestion. I gulped and began imagining what would happen next. Was I up to the standard of being a bad guy and really "rape" Alicia? I did not know, but I know that she was serious and she had really spent some time thinking about it, for she had already prepare the cloths beforehand!

Me: Ok... (Held her hair sternly) from now on I will not ask about your opinions... I want to rape you!
A: (Giggled) Hehehehe, aiyo... where got people announce beforehand de, you so polite ah...
Me: Alamak... ok ok, balik balik, I got a better idea.
A: What?
Me: You have no rights to ask... I can do everything to you right...
A: Oh.. en... I am very horny now...

I let Alicia closed her eyes, whispered in her ear "the more you struggle, the more violent I will be", Alicia shivered and began to struggle, it was so real that for once I thought she was really unwilling to proceed. Nevertheless, I continue. I pressed myself on top of her and lifted both her hands. I used two towels to tie her hands against the bed. (Our bed had a stand in which I can use to tie against to) She was shivering, but I could care less. I could feel her twitching her body, but my body weight was too much for her, and she could barely move her legs only.

With her hands tied, she could not stop me from doing anything, I used another piece of cloth to blindfold her. Alicia was stunned at first, but she didn't complain. The blindfolded Alicia now had totally lost her mobility and will not know what I would do next. The sensation of raping a girl had gotten into me, and my actions were starting to get more and more violent. And judging from Alicia's expression, although she was frowning, her body language told me that the stimulation was too exciting for her to even feel pain for my rough moves.

With both her hands lifted, I hungrily began kissing Alicia's neck, it was her soft spot. She groaned and moaned, body still struggling in an attempt to push me away. I got encouraged by this scene and proceeded to kiss her with more vigorous force, I attacked her armpit (because her hands were lifted) and she shivered even more violently. She was now panting so heavily that I could feel her heartbeat beating at a very high rate.

The feeling was building up, I used one hand to squeeze Alicia's boobs and the other to unhook her bra. She retaliated by twisting her body in an attempt to turn her body away from me. She failed, of course, as my whole body was on top of her. I successfully unhooked the bra, and lifted her T-Shirt to fully expose her body. She was shaking her head in denial, but I cared less. I buried my head into her boobs and began sucking and licking like a hungry baby. Alicia was very much turned on by this and her moans became more and more tangible, with murmurs like "You are so violent", "You are really raping me". That turned me on even more.

With my tongue still twirling against her nipple, I used one head to pull down Alicia's shorts. I forcefully stripped her panty to her knee length. I moved away from her to fully remove her shorts and panty, but as my weight left her, she began to struggle even more vigorously. I spent about 2 minutes before finally succeeding in stripping her. After her lower body was naked, I climbed onto her again, this time back-facing her as I wanted to attend to her pussy.

Alicia was still struggling, but as I slid my finger into her pussy, she was not only wet, I felt that her love juices had already dripped to her thigh, and some on the bed as well. She was already very wet. I said to her in a stone cold tone, "You are already very wet... you loved to be raped that much?" Alicia shook her head, as though pleading me not to continue, I was more aroused by this, and proceeded to finger her. She could not take it anymore and almost cummed immediately after I began stroking her with my index finger. She shouted so loudly and clearly that I was afraid our flatmate will overhear us, but I couldn't care for more then.

I didn't stop after Alicia cummed, after all, it was supposed to be a violet rape right? I continued to stroke her pussy, interchanging with short and long stroke, hard and soft strokes. Alicia was starting to loosen up a bit, she looked more relaxed and enjoying. I didn't want that to happen, THE TENSION MUST BE THERE to experience extreme pleasure right? I forcibly fingered Alicia with my two fingers.

Before this, I had always fingered Alicia with my index finger. This was the first time I used both my index finger and middle finger. I had some trouble entering at first, as her lovehole was too tight. Alicia let out a loud scream, shaking her heads pleading to me to stop. I hestitated but as I felt her pussy contracting, I figured she was enjoying more than suffering, and proceeded to stroke her even harder. The piak-piak-piak sound effects were so visible that even Alicia herself thought it was very erotic.

A: I am so wet... oh my god...
Me: You slut... kena raped also so high...
A: Talk dirty to me... that made me even hornier...
Me: You want me to rape you now? Now?
A: Yes... rape me... do me... as hard as you can... I want you to rape me...

I stood up and went to retrieve the dong dong (damn turned off, according to Alicia... hahaha... but what to do, I very timid!), capped myself and returned to Alicia. This was the first time we had sex with her blindfolded. She didn't know what to expect and didn't know when will I enter her. She was wriggling her body in ecstacy, wanting for more actions. I pressed my hands against her hands, and spreaded her legs wide open. She was shaking her head pleading me not to enter her (come to think of it, she always shake head!). But with one furious pump I entered Alicia fully.

She screamed. Yes, screamed. She was obviously not expecting me to enter her without notice. But on the other end, I could feel her contractions deep inside her pussy. As she was blindfolded, I couldn't tell if she was frowning or enjoying, but her body language surely suggested the latter. Alicia twisted her legs in an attempt to force my didi to retreat, but her effort only resulted in me pushing deeper into her. The pleasure bought by this was too overwhelming for me and I had the urge to cum. I pumped her even faster and more furious, with every thrust pulling out till the tip of my dick head and thrusting full blast in. She cummed as I cummed.

Her screams and moans were the loudest I have heard thus far. As she cummed, she squirmed her body in ecstacy and I couldn't help but pumped even faster. At the end of my orgasm, I didn't want to let go of Alicia just like that, instead I carried on fucking her while my didi was still hard and erected. Alicia thought that I hadn't cum, she attempted to free herself from my grasp but I overpowered her. I continued bonking her, this time with shorter strokes and faster tempo (didi starting to soften down, cannot do deep actions liao). She was quickly aroused, I sensed that my time was expiring soon as my didi would totally go into sleep mode, I buried my head into her boobs and started sucking and biting her nipples.

Alicia was turned on by this again, and because I've been doing all these actions at such a high pace, she couldn't have time to response, nor retaliate. In no time she exploded into another orgasmic climax, this time with her mouth wide opened. I quickly frenched her and our tongues were tangling as her legs clung on to me so tightly. Her whole body was very much stiffened and she wouldn't let go after I stopped. My cock has gone into full sleep mode and slipped out of her pussy. It was then when she began panting heavily.

A: Oh god... I don't know how many times I cummed...
Me: Well... I cummed once only...
A: I really felt that I was being raped leh... come... untie me...
(As I was untying her, I saw that her hands were all red, her struggles were real)
Me: You were really struggling ah?
A: En... After you blindfolded me, I was very scared... I don't know what is happening next...
Me: So you really wanted me to stop?
A: At first... yes... because I was too afraid to continue... but the moment you pressed against me... I became very horny...
Me: Thats why you so wet ah....
A: En... then when you force yourself into me... I immediately cummed... am I... really a slut...?
Me: No la... that was only your fantasy ma...
A: I think I am addicted to it... so intensed... so... uncontrollable...
Me: Was I too violent just now?
A: No... you can be more forceful... but...
Me: But?
A: YOU ARE A BIT HEAVY LA...

At the end of that day, we had another session, with the same environment setup. The feeling was as intensed and extreme as the first. Alicia soon got addicted of being "raped" by me. It became one of our regular variety.

No comments: