Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 11

Chapter 18 -- Alicia's first foreplay
After her dinner (my cup noodle), she became her old self again, we chatted and chatted for about an hour or so. I went from filled with anticipation to damn sianzz... as she is obviously aware of the situation, yet she holds on the suspension so well that it makes me look like a fool even more. She senses my frustration and teased me further.

A: Why... you so sian...
Me: (Smiles) No leh, see?
A: I know why oh...
Me: Why? I myself also don't know why...
A: Can see but cannot touch (fondling her own breasts) right?

She bit her lips and gave me a seducing look. I lost my mind looking at her that way.

Me: You seducing me har?
A: (Blushed) My first attempt hor... don't laugh at me...
Me: Thought you no boyfriend before, where you learn from de?
A: I watched a lot of novels... I know how a girl should tease with a guy ma...
Me: And I am really finding it hard to tahan you know...
A: Hehe... tahan my seduction?

I nodded, and hoisted her towards me. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away.

Me: Ahhhh... why don't let me kiss you.
A: Very bright here! You go off the light...

Alamak... she's right, as the room doesn't come with an aircon, and the fan is damn weak especially on such a hot night, Alicia has left her windows wide open, and her windows are facing the main road, which means that anybody driving past Hall 4 might catch a glimpse of us attacking each other. I rushed over to turn the lights off.

Me: Now I can continue le hor?
A: En... hug me...

We lie down on the bed, with my hand acting as her pillow, her long hair (now slightly longer than shoulder length liao) resting on me, she looks extra attractive this way. I took a deep breath and stamped my lips on hers. I caught her by surprise and she was obviously turned on by my provocative act. She breathed heavily.

(Arghhh... still struggling don't know use present tense or past tense... bros bear with me ah, still finding my direction, kekekeke)

We tried some light frenching throughout these months, but it was never so long-lasting and erotic. Our tongues twirled and swirled and with every exchange of saliva our desire increase and just flamed harder. The stage is set for some actions, finally.

Me: Don't you feel hot wearing this sweater?
A: My other T-shirts are too thin, people will know I'm not wearing bra woh...
Me: I mean, now.
A: Ah... (blushed) yes I am feeling hot...
Me: Come, I take off for you.

Her sweater needs to be taken off by pulling off from atop, I did that with minimum fuss and now lay a beautiful naked body in front of me. Her boobs were much bigger than Germaine's (which led me to the conclusion that Germaine's cup should be 33A). I couldn't tell the color of her nipples due to the dark environment, but I can see that her nipples are hardened and erected. I stared with amazement at her body. As if she can feel the heat of my sight, she covered her breasts with her hands.

I held her hands and pulled them away from her body, placing them beside her body while I am on top of her. I looked at her and started frenching her again, this time chest to chest.

The room was quiet and so was the entire hall (most of them went out to play liao ba), and I thought I was able to hear her heartbeat pounding fast and furious. It seemed like for all the knowledge and theories Alicia had, a practical lesson had lifted her desire totally out of her expectations. I used my left hand to support my body (so that my whole body's weight don't fall on her. My right hand started roaming her body, and with every touch on her silky, polished-like skin, it gave her a higher level of pleasure.

When my hand finally reached for her nipples, she let out a deep moan, closing her eyes and lifting her head backwards. I forgot where I learnt from liao, that is a sign of horniness. I started playing with her nipples, twisting them lightly. Alicia moaned so loudly that it was a huge turn-on for me, this girl is surely horny!

A: Slowly... slowly... don't be so aggressive... I think I am too sensitive...
Me: Your first time...?
A: I watched some novels.. and I tried to caress my own breasts before, but no feeling... but the way you did it... made me very horny....
Me: Hohohoho... you need some practical experience ma...
A: Slowly ah.. too fast I cannot take it...
Me: Ok...

I downed the tempo a little bit, slowly teasing her boobs. I learnt from the web that the nipple is the most sensitive part, and to build up the pleasure you must attack its surrounding. And so I started squeezing her boobs, they were firm from the outside by soft like jelly upon squeezing, I deliberately left out her nipple while doing this. She groaned lightly, and at the same time, she was no longer tensed.

I adjusted my position a bit by pulling my hand out from beneath her head, and I was then kneeling beside her. I slowly grabbed both of Alicia's boobs and began giving her a slow and sensual massage. She moaned even louder. And with every stroke she arched her body even higher, an indication of her hunger for more action. But as this was her first foreplay, I didn't want to rush things.

No comments: