Saturday, May 9, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 7

Chapter 12
As Germaine reached towards my didi, my head was suddenly filled with the buzzing sound. "Is she going to help me jerk off?" That was the only thing I had on mine. I wanted to have sex with her, but I knew that it was impossible at this point of time. And thus, I was actually hoping (for the best) that she can help me hand-jerk my didi.

Her hand landed on the big bulge in front of me, and gave me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen from her. She asked me with an innocent look...

G: Dear, take off your pants...
Me: What are you trying to do?
G: I don't know... you teach me...
Me: Teach you what?
G: How to make you... release your load... how to.. make you cum...
Me: Using your mouth?
G: I don't dare... how about hand?
Me: Sure! (Delighted)

I clumsily took off my pants (clumnsy as in... too eager to get a hand-job from Germaine, hehehehe) and released my didi from his cage. I could see that my didi was already swollen and the pre-cum has wetted part of my underwear. Germaine was amused by the scene of my manhood.

Me: Not big la hor?
G: No... Ah no... I mean.. its very big... bigger than I thought...
Me: (Proud) You want to start..?
G: Orh... how...?

And it seemed like I was the more embarassed party, I am not used to someone looking at my didi (it was then I knew how Germaine felt when she was exposed fully naked in front of me, the feeling is awkwardly embarassing). I felt raped by her eyesight, but it was exciting nevertheless. I then took a deep breath and held her hand, slowly guiding her to the tip of my penis. She shrugged off my hand when hers touched my didi.

G: Wa.... its very warm...
Me: Yes... it was trapped in my underwear for so long time...
G: Will I hurt you if I grab it?
Me: Hell no! That is what I want you to do!
G: Ok... if pain let me know ah...

This time, she didn't need my help, both her hands approached my penis cautiously. The sight of this is like a little girl trying to catch a chicken (the atmosphere and the way Germaine positioned her hands ). I got very eager... my didi had not been touched by other living creatures apart from myself since adulthood. I tried to be patient and assured her repeatedly that a man's penis is sustainable to very high pressure and is relatively flexible as human's organ. She finally landed her hands on my didi, grabbing it with both her hands, which got in touch with some of my pre-cum.

G: What are these liquids... your sperm?
Me: Half right... they are called pre-cum... they will be produced when a guy gets sexually aroused.
G: And you are very aroused?
Me: YES I AM~
G: Hehe... come... let me sayang it...

I didn't expect Germaine to start stroking my didi. After all, I didn't teach her how, and how did she know this was the right thing to do to a horny guy? I was too horny and stimulated to continue thinking, but I managed to throw this question out.

Me: Waiiiiittttt a minute, how come you know how to stroke it?
G: Hehehe... yesterday night I went to check online... I know how guys masturbate le... like this right?
(Her hands now caressing the head of my didi, spreading the pre-cum on her hand)
Me: Awwww... I feel very good...
G: You lie down... let me attend to you... my turn to make you cum...

I laid down and tried to relax, and I knew I can't. The feeling of someone playing with your cock was totally different (if not more exciting) than playing with myself. I usually orgasmed very easily and quickly when I pcc-ed, but the way Germaine did it, I wanted to cum, but the power of the stroke was not powerful enough to make me cum, it was like... giving me some and yet not giving me it all. I was being teased by Germaine! I bet she had no knowledge of this, as she appeared to be stroking my cock cautiously, being afraid of hurting it. This ticklish feeling made me even hungrier for more.

Me: Not enough... too soft liao...
G: Hiak hiak... (she really laughed that way, like an evil witch) you now know how I felt...?
Me: Yes.. please... make me cum... I cannot tahan liao... didn't masturbate for 3 days
G: 3 days... you masturbated on the day we watched Titanic?
Me: You told me to what... I did it twice some more...
G: Poor thing... how can I make you cum?

No comments: