Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 10

Chapter 17

University life has never been better with Alicia accompanying me. We would usually hang out in the study room, but as we do not study the same subjects we had little things to talk about. That didn't deter our relationship though, as things started to warm up rapidly between us.

Although I am Alicia's first boyfriend, she is by no means a newbie in love (and lust), as she has two sisters that gotten married at the tender age of 16 and 18 respectively (shot gun marriages). Her sisters would normally share with her what is like to be with a guy (of course this comes with some intimate talks as well).

The end of our first year's second semester is approaching, and unlike her fellow countrymen, Alicia opted to spend the month-long holiday in Singapore. I sensed a chance here. I was not able to create any chances for us to be alone, as her room-mate is always in the room, and my room mate (a China guy) will instead always bring his girlfriend back. As the school ends, we will finally earn some private time as her room-mate will be back in Malaysia for the whole month!

Time crawled like a snail during these times, especially when we had been together for almost 9 months, but I still can't get to bonk her! Finally it was time, she called me on the phone on one Saturday night.

A: Dear, I am alone tonight...
Me: Where is Betty (fake name, her room mate)?
A: She went back to JB liao... can come and accompany me? I a bit scared...
Me: Sure, you want me to bring any food or what?
A: Hehe.... I am hungry, bring me some cup noodles will ya?
Me: Yes madam!~

THIS IS MY DAY! I thought to myself. I have some cup noodles stocked up in my room, I hurriedly took a couple of them and rushed to Alicia's room. Her room is situated just above my room, but the damn staircase is like 5 units away, thus it actually took me around 5 minutes before reaching Alicia's room. I knocked on the door, don't know what to expect.

A petrified Alicia opened her door and let out a sigh of relief upon seeing me. She hugged me immediately. I sensed that something was wrong, as she is normally a cheerful and optimistic girl. She signalled me to enter her room.

A: Dear... I am very scared.
Me: Whats wrong?
A: I don't know how to tell you this...
Me: Because Betty is not around and you're a bit scared of the dark?
A: No... my bras... and panties, they were stolen.
Me: WHAT???????

It was then I remembered seeing a notice on the board by the Hall Management people, saying that there have been a series of reported cases where the nearby halls' girls' under-garments had been stolen. I didn't expect it to happen here at Hall 4.

Then something struck me, she washed all her undergarments, and she left them outside at the common drying area... which were all stolen. This mathematically leaves me with a 50-50 chance -- she is either wearing her last piece of bra or not wearing anything at all! I couldn't help but to focus all my attention to her chest area, trying to figure out if she's wearing she bra. However, to my disappointment, it seemed that she, deliberately or may not be on purpose, wore a very thick sweater , it is very difficult to tell from my angle. Moreover, I need to say something to comfort her.

Me: You sure somebody didn't take it accidentally?
A: Highly unlikely... I think I am the only person drying my stuff out there.
Me: Then never mind la... yours quite old and worn out liao right? We go Jurong Point and buy new one tomorrow ok?
A: I don't mind the bra... I am alone here... I very scared that psycho guy will come attack me...
Me: Aiya, don't worry, tonight I accompany you here ok?
A: (Megawatt smile) Really? Thank you oh dear... but I thought you need to rush some ECA stuffs tonight?
Me: Never mind de la, can just do tomorrow day time lor...

She turns towards me and gives me a peck on the cheek, with her chest leaning towards mine, I felt struck -- the feeling... she is not wearing anything inside, I felt her nipple pressing towards me! I blushed (actually to me, I am starting to feel hot... not paiseh) and she notices my reactions. And teased me expertly.

A: Hor... you felt something right?
Me: (Act blur)... what? your kiss? They were nice.
A: Hehe... (She leaned towards me and whispered into my left ear), I am not wearing any bra oh...
Me: You don't have any bras left?
A: En... got a dirty one, I didn't want to dirty my body tonight... (Seductively)
Me: (cannot act innocent anymore) You are making my throat dry and mind buzzing...
A: We can finally spend the night alone... isn't it?
Me: Ya...
A: And... (she started kissing my neck, which gave me goosebump) I am so hungry...
Me: You can eat me!
A: No.. I want to eat... your cup noodles... had not taken dinner because of that stupid thief leh...

(Si beh turn off leh!)

No comments: