Sunday, May 3, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 1

Taken from here

Dear all,

Had been surfing SBF for the past few months and had been reading the posts by fellow bros here...

figured it would be nice to share my stories here. The stories are all real, the events are all real... hmmmm.. maybe the names are not real la, hahaha...

I am not aiming to be upped, nor am I asking to be zapped. Just feel like sharing something with all other bros la. At the end of the story, think you all will know why I call myself verytimid... hahaha...


Chapter 1 - My first sex encounter

I am an average looking guy with average height and average weight, everything's average so if I strolled along Orchard Road you will not even take an extra look at me. I was 17 when I first had a sexual encounter (began PCC-ing at the age of 13 though), the girl was my second girlfriend.

It was a hot and humid afternoon after school. We were classmates and we both took up the same ECA at school, in which we spent a few hours having activities during that afternoon. We had been in a relationship for 3 months, and we kept this as out little secrets -- i.e. we didn't let anybody know that we were an item.

Her name's Germaine, she has big round eyes and a shoulder-length hair that suits her face-shape. She is not particularly beautiful, but definitely a SYT + GND type. She has very sweet voice (that I find it very arousing everytime I talked to her through the phone), and when she sai-nai (撒娇) to me I always cannot tahan.

I suggested to Germaine that we head for my home, which is just 10 mins walk away from school. This is not an uncommon scene as she has been visiting my home for the past month, mainly because of studies and ECA stuffs. She obliged.

In my room, we had no mood to study due to the hot weather (my room has no aircon!) and thus decided to watch some movie together. I still remembered the movie that I played was Titanic (this shows how old I am now, hahahaha).

I switched off the lights and we hugged each other while watching the movie. I wasn't paying attention though, as I felt extra horny that day. My didi had a hard-on just hugging her. Her hair has this nice scent, and when she lean against me, I can feel her side boobs pressing against my chess. Heck, how am I supposed to concentrate?

She seems to enjoy the movie a lot, not paying attention to my fully erected didi, but I couldln't hold on any longer. I told her to carry on watching the movie as I needed to use the toilet. I stood up and rushed for the toilet and PCC-ed... and came in no time.

I thought that after unloading my stuff I would be able to control myself better, but hell, I was wrong. After entering the room, I find myself fully aroused by the sight of her lying on my bed, school uniform on (all white! can see her black bra, which is so so... seductive?) instantly my didi marikita again. I had no choice but to join her watching the movie. Afterall, I was the one who started it right?

Chapter 2
I had learnt about the birds and bees via the Internet, and has fully understood how sex works (i.e. a guy must enter a girl to call it sexual intercourse), but its all theory (with some help of videos of course, hahaha). And my mind was already filled with all the filtlhy thoughts -- just how am I going to approach Germaine?

I decided to take it slowly, I lay myself beside her and hugged her from the back. She responded with a sweet moan (not lustful moan, just satisfied moan), and gave me a peck on the cheek. After about 5 minutes (I swear I didn't pay a single attention to the movie, hahaha) I figure it was time, and I started fondling her breasts.

The feeling was heaven, it was my first encounter of female breasts apart from my mom's when I was still an infant. Her boobs were small but fully developed for a 17 years old. And it made me almost want to explode. Germaine was stunned by my actions, but I can't say she hadn't expected this, as she gave me an astonished look, but immediately begin kissing me.

As our lips were locked, we didn't know what to do. She just laid on my chest, with her head up, and we remained in that position for 2 full minutes. I then tried to slid my tongue through her lips. She shivered, and pushed me away.

G: What are you trying to do?
Me: I am sorry, I just can't help myself...
G: You put your tongue in my mouth for what?
Me: This is called frenching... I saw from the movie...
G: Its disgusting... I can smell the chicken rice chilli you ate this afternoon!
Me: I go brush up rightaway my dear!
G: Hehe... you have an extra toothbrush?

Chapter 3
Germaine joined me in the bathroom, with me brushing up first. She looked at me through the mirror, with a very naughty look.

G: You are very experienced huh, still know how to french.
Me: No la! I swear, I am kissing for the first time, damn gan jiong also.
G: Hehe.. really?
(She then proceed to give me a hug)
G: I am giving you my first kiss also oh...

After I am finished with my washup, I went back to my bed room as Germaine wishes to use the toilet as well. I lay down on the bed and my minds began running wild. What if we had sex later? Where can I find a condom? Or should I do it RAW? Will she get pregnant? What if she gets pregnant? Can we still continue schooling? How to perform abortion? blah blah blah...

G: Oi... what are you thinking?
Me: Nothing...
G: Sure?
Me: Ya la... shall we continue?
G: Continue what?
Me: .... the movie of course (damn cowardly of me!)
G: Hehe... sure!

As the movie played on, I can sense that Germaine wasn't paying much attention anymore. She seems to be waiting for my action (at least that is what I thought), I decided to give it one more try.

Me: I brushed my teeth le.
G: So?
Me: Can I continue kissing you?
G: You very unromantic leh! Why ask so directly?
Me: Uhmm, then how should I do it?
G: Ah.... never mind
Me: Oh I know liao, can you please close your eyes?

She closed her eyes. I held her in my arms tightly and we locked lips again. This time she didn't struggle. She kept her eyes closed but I can sense that she now have heavier breathing. This time around, she kept her mouth opened slightly as we kissed, and I managed to slid my tongue into her mouth. When our tongues met, she let out a slight moan. This time, a lustful moan.

My didi was already at maximum size and I find it very awkward, needing to hug her while avoiding any direct contact that will expose my embarassment.

I can still remember the taste of the toothpaste, its Darlie brand some more, as we exchange saliva and tongue-fight mischeviously. She is beginning to enjoy it more and more, and now her body is leaning towards me, as we faced each other directly. Her breathing is very heavy now, and I can sense her boobs pressing against my chest, I pushed her away to catch some air.

Me: That was... great.
G: I had trouble breathing leh...
Me: Me too.. too inexperience I think...
G: Carry on...

She hugged me and we rolled on the bed, this time with her on top of me. Her eyes were now open and she looks horny (I am sure I looked the same also). We carry on frenching for another 15 minutes, this time with better breathing control, and both of us fully enjoyed the kissing. It was when I decided to turn her around and be on top of her.

I laid my hands on her breasts, fully cupping her boobs. (Come to think of it, after so many years, I still don't know what cup is that). I begin slowly massaging her boobs, with her bra on, the feeling is somewhat awkward. I still remember mumbling to myself then, "This is how you do it? Sure bo!".

Germaine didn't struggle, but she seems to be either very sensitive, or very worried about my actions. As her body became very stiff, and didn't dare to move a little. I laid down and whispered in her ear, "Let me take off your bra...". She nodded. I begin unbuttoning her school uniform, and her black plain bra appeared before my eyes. I had not played with any bras in my life till then, and I had trouble searching for the hook to take it off. Germaine giggled at my clumsiness.

No comments: