Thursday, May 14, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - Part 12

Chapter 19 -- Alicia's pussy
I stopped my actions and looked at Alicia. She was so much into it that when the action stopped abruptly, she opened her eyes, looking puzzled. I smiled at her and continued, this time drawing circles around her nipple. Alicia, being sexually aroused and turned on by this time, reacted my action with a very erotic moan. I thought she was readied for more actions.

A: I want more...
Me: I am doing this slowly...
A: I know... but I need more... something more intense...
(I circled her boobs with a harder pressure, poking her soft breasts)
Me: Like this..?
A: (Even more aroused) Ehhmmm.... no... no... not enough...

I thought that it was the right time to stop all the teasing. I directed my fingers to her nipples and squeezed lightly. For a moment, she looked as thoguh she was being electrocuted, the feeling expanding from the tip of her chest towards the whole body, causing a rippling effect of pleasure spreading to every inch of her. She moaned, or screamed, in totaly ecstacy. It was especially erotic when the night was so quiet.

Not wanting to stop, I continued squeezing her nipples for another 10 seconds, applying more and more pressure and suddenly she began to sob. I got panic and stopped.

Me: Sorry... does it hurt?
A: (Shakes head) No...
Me: Then why are you sobbing?
A: No... I am not crying... I don't know what I said or did... I was just... very excited...

(AH CHEH!!!!)

I kissed her on her cheek, then slowly moved my lips towards her ear, she moaned like a kitten (It was then I realized the back of her ear is her soft spot, for future sessions I will usually start off from there, kekekeke). I started kissing her ear, mumbling nonsense into her ear. I knew she was in for it this time. As my kisses slowly became bites, I bit her neck and attacked her nipples again, Alicia sobbed yet again.

I didn't stop this time, as I now knew it was her sign of indicating pleasure, and indeed she was in deep pleasure, as when I slowly moved my hands to her pussy, I found out that her pants was already wet. Alicia opened her eyes and looked at me, pretty embaressed.

Me: You are not wearing any panty?
A: No... don't want to dirty it...
Me: Whoa... and you're so wet already...
A: 讨厌 (You very bad)... don't laugh at me... I am actually very nervous...
Me: Let me take off your shorts ok?
A: I take off myself...
Me: Why?
A: So you can take off yours...
Me: Oh... we take off together har...
A: Ya.. and go to my computer... and turn on some music... I think I was... being too loud...
Me: En...

I stood up to reach for her computer, and chose to play some slow and soothing music from her Winamp player. I can tell from the sound of it, she was taking off her shorts behind me. After the music started playing, I took off my shorts and underwear. It was then I realized how erected I was... damn horny liao. Anyway, I turned and exposed my manhood fully in front of her, she looked amused at the sight of my didi. I too, was amused by the scene in front of me.

I have seen Germaine's naked body, it was nice (a big turn-on, nice body, whatever) but normal. Alicia's body gave me a bigger surprise as she has a clean shaven pussy! I couldn't remember how big my mouth opened, but the jaws were definitely dropping. She stood in front of me, perfect devilish body now totally exposed to me, and I thought I was finally going to have my first sex !

Me: Why you don't have hair de?
A: I shaved it last night... I scared... you don't like me being too hairy...
Me: I thought everybody will have hair?
A: You don't like ah...? (Sad look)
Me: No, I like... but you don't need to shave just because of me... got hair no hair same same to me...
A: Hehehe... when I shaved last night... I was so paiseh... like doing something very horny...

As we had the above conversation, we slowly hugged and proceeded towards the bed. Now that we are totally naked, there was only one thing left to do. And at this time, my stupid timid mind struck again.

Me: Wait a minute...
A: Ya...? (Seducing me with a long kiss on my ear, I shivered)
Me: I don't have condom...
A: Har... ya hor... you didn't prepare har...
Me: I thought if I had prepared earlier, I would look like a pervert to you...
A: But now you cannot enter me le woh...
Me: How... we continue some other day?
A: (Hand move towards my didi and started to caress it) You can tahan ma...?
Me: Oooohhhh.... I can tahan for the sake of you...
A: (Whispered beside my ear) I cannot tahan woh... I want to give you my first time... tonight... here...



Next chapter... Chapter 20: Defloration

No comments: