Sunday, May 17, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 15

Chapter 22 -- Starting the marathon

I was in Alicia's room when she hugged me from behind (I was using her computer to surf the net), with a very teasing tone.

A: Dear... today ice cream no strawberry le...
Me: (Delighted) I can eat today???
A: Not now la... now still daytime...
Me: Doesn't matter right?
A: You so eager oh...
Me: Of course la... been waiting for 8 days liao... 8 days leh...
A: Sorry lor... you got to bear with this from now on... my period always come for 6 to 10 days de... I cannot control also...
Me: HARRRRR... then your ice cream is only available 20 days a month?
A: I also don't know... my period never was accurate... usually come late for 1 week every month.
Me: Jialat... like that I also don't know how to calculate...
A: (Kisses on my neck, my soft spot) Don't care how to calculate la... we have some fun tonight ok...?
Me: You make me no mood to surf net le la, now only 5 o'clock, I need to wait till what time?
A: You want me now...? Or dinner? Hehehehe...
Me: YOU!!!!!

Alicia had became more and more daring, partly because her room-mate was back at JB and she had no worries that whatever we had been doing will be discovered. She took the initiative to french me and while our lips didn't separate, we hugged and moved towards the window. We pulled the curtain and immediately the room became darker.

Me: Shall I turn on the music?
A: Don't need... I thought it was kind of distracting... the last time...
Me: Ya, me too... kekekeke...

Alicia leaned against the table, half sitting on it and frenched me face-to-face. Her eyes closed and hands around my waist, we frenched so deeply that I immediately became horny (I didn't PCC after our first sex... so it was... 11 days without sex!). She felt my 'lollipop' grew. And chuckled.

A: Lollipop so eager woh...
Me: 11 days didn't release load leh...
A: Why you don't want to do it yourself?
Me: I now have you... don't want to do it myself anymore...
A: You so naughty ah... wait pain pain how...?
Me: Will pain pain ma?
A: I saw from the Internet... if too long don't release, when released, will feel pain de leh...
Me: Don't care, the most I release a few more times lor...
A: En... I feel hot... take off my clothes...

With Alicia still leaning against the study table, I took off her T-Shirt and her now left with her bra. It was the new bra that I chose for her, a 3-quarter cupped bra that is pink in color. The bra is part of the Triumph's Maximizer series, which gives a busty effect to even the most normal boobs. She looked extra sexy that way. I proceeded to unhook her bra with some difficulties, as it was several years back when I last unhooked a girl's bra (Germaine, remember?). She was a bit surprised that I knew how to unhook a bra.

A: Eh... experienced huh...
Me: A few years didn't do this le...
A: Hummphh... your ex ah...
Me: Ya la.. but didn't have sex.. petting nia...
A: So I am still your first girl?
Me: Technically yes...
A: Then who has a better body...?
Me: Of course you la... prettier some more?
A: (100w smile) Really?

As I successfully unhooked Alicia's bra, she let out a soft sigh and stood up. Signalling for us to proceed to the bed. I carried her up, she let out a scream. She was not that heavy (think around 45 kg), so I had no problem carrying her to her bed. She was so tensed that she wouldn't let go of me even when we reached her bed.

A: I very scared you drop me down...
Me: Wahahaha, you so light, won't la...

I placed her on her bed, she finally let go of me and immediately I proceeded to attack her shorts. I wanted her to be fully naked before proceeding with any actions. And OH MY GOD, she was wearing the matching panty that came with the bra! It was a huge turn on seeing her pink lacy panty, I slowly and carefully took off her panty. She pussy now fully exposed to me, with a few strikes of spiky hairs... she didn't shave this time, as I have told her to let it grow back. Natural is always the best~ at least that was true to me that time. I stroke her ice cream, it was already very wet.

Me: We haven't started leh... and you so wet already?
A: ... (Blushed) I also didn't release for 11 days ma...
Me: You want a quick one?
A: (Nodded) Do me now... I very hot...
Me: Ok...

I stood up and retrieved the condoms from Alicia's drawer. We decided to place it in her room as it is the likeliest place where we would be using it. We were right then. It was the first time I had to put on a condom, and although we studied the usage manual earlier, we were still very puzzled on its usage. I tore the tip of the package, and an oily rubber slipped out. Alicia and me both looked at it intentlt, not knowing what to do.

Me: So... I place this thing on my lollipop.
A: Then.. roll it down...
Me: Ouch, very tight leh... how to roll?
A: Come... let me help you...
(She helped me roll, but had difficulties.)
Me: Pain leh...
A: Oh sorry sorry... put some saliva?
Me: Can try...
A: Use your own!!!
Me: Orh...



Next chapter: Chapter 23 -- The doggy style

No comments: