Saturday, May 23, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 21

Chapter 28 -- Bonking her slowly

A woman is able to orgasm multiple times in a short span of time, which is a huge difference from a guy, which require some recovery (or reloading) time before being able to continue action. At this point of time, my didi had fully recovered and was then thriving for more action. With all the blood flowing to it, it was soon fully erected.

I cap myself with a condom and looked at Alicia, she was lying down on her back, looking at me with a nice smile. She was truly enjoying every moment of it. As I neared her, she spreaded her legs with anticipation. Her pussy was exposed in front of me, the combination of juices and my saliva caused a glistening effect on her pussy, her pubic hair was wet as well.

I went between Alicia's legs but did not enter her, instead I bend down to kiss her. She welcomed my kiss by slightly opening her mouth, my tongue had no problem locating hers. It was a deep and passionate french-kiss. It distracted her from anticipating the intercourse that was coming on, which is what I wanted to achieve. With her tongue still in my mouth, I inserted my cock into her pussy with one motion. It slipped into her hole without any problem.

As our previous intercourses were all done with some prior mental preparation (something like "I am entering le oh", "relax... I enter now..."), this time I entered her without giving her time to prepare. It was a huge surprise for her, and the effect was immenent.

A: Awwwww......
Me: You ok...?
A: Why you enter me... so suddenly...
Me: Not nice meh...?
A: Nice... I wasn't prepared at all... then you came in... so sudden...
Me: Not pain?
A: No...

I slowly began thrusting Alicia, with every stroke being a long and deep one. The feeling was ok for my side (I began to believe that I prefer bonking it hard and fast, hahahahaha). Alicia's reaction was very arousing, she would welcome my thrusts by arching her pussy towards me, wishing for me to thrust deeper into her.

The slow bonk took place for about 10 minutes, in which Alicia had became fully aroused and wanted more. I thought it was time to up the tempo a bit. I got up with my cock still inserted, and pulled Alicia's legs straight and up my shoulder. I was literally bonking her with a 90 degree angle then.

This caused the penetration to reach deeper in Alicia's vagina. The effect was instant as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the deep action. I thrusted harder and faster, the bed shaking with large screeching sound (old bed... boh bian). As I have just came (CIM!), the urge to cum again was not strong so I had no worries doing it fast and furious. The feeling was great, especially the sight of a beautiful woman biting her lips to refrain herself from shouting, I guess I was a pervert then (not that I am not one now, hahahaha).

Finally, Alicia could not hold on any longer and she shook off my control on her leg and opened her legs to clip on my waist, she pulled me towards her and frenched me with a crazy tempo. I figured that she had orgasmed, and this orgasm of hers was different from her past ones, as she wasn't tensed but I could still feel the contraction in her pussy.

After she came, it was my turn to cum. I am still able to control my urge, so I signalled her to change position. She was not in a sensible state of mind, so I just pushed her around myself, with her still panting from the previous climax. I decided to finish off her in doggy style.

Instead, the orgasm proved too much for Alicia, she could not position herself on all fours and laid flat. How was I going to enter her like that? Something then struck my mind, I got a pillow and placed in beneath her stomach area, by doing so her pussy was somewhat positioned upwards and I was able to enter her.

I could tell by the sight of Alicia's body expression that she was exhausted, but the hormones in my body was riding high, and I badly need to release, I rammed into her as hard as I could, she let out a shrek and was immediately turned on by this. Her pussy was so wet that the ramming sound was clearly "piak piak piak~".

5 minutes passed and the bonking continued, with my cock feeling sensitive again I sensed that it would be time to cum. I slowed down a bit, but Alicia at this time, aroused and turned on again, grinded at me and pressed her bums against my body. I stopped to see what she was doing, and she was fucking me herself.

The feeling was better than moving by myself, as you could not control the movement and was in passive mode. Alicia turned to me with a sweaty face.

A: You don't move... let me move... I want to... make myself... cum...
Me: En... but I think I am cumming also...
A: En... let's come together... I am moving faster... awwww... en... so nice...
Me: En... I am cumming...
A: En... cum.. inside me... I am cumming also...

At one final thrust, I came all I could, the sensation of orgasming made me start to thrust against Alicia again, that motion in turn made her cum. We both moaned in ecstacy and I couldn't remember how it ended, all that I remembered was I pulled out of her, went to throw away the condom, and returned to her, where she was already half asleep.

A: I very tired...
Me: I also...
A: First time... we do... so long leh...
Me: Yalor... I always cum very fast... hahaha...
A: I want to sleep le... we sleep naked ok?
Me: Ah? You not scared cold?
A: You can hug me ah...
Me: Ok..

We hugged beneath the blanket and slept without our clothes on. It was a long night, a satisfying long night.


Dear bros, I will be stopping for the time as work has piled up on my end, will continue writing maybe after a week. The story ends here (for the first few sexes I have experienced) but I will continue writing some of the more kinky or daring sex Alicia and I have carried out. Stay tune, and take care everybody while cheonging~ 

No comments: