Friday, May 29, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 27

Alicia and I -- My Birthday Surprise part 2

With a killer sweet voice and seductively attractive tone, Alicia leaned towards me and whispered into my ear, which caused me to have goosebumps.

A: I am your slave tonight, you can ask me to do anything... but... you must stay away from me...
Me: How?
A: Go over to the chair there... sit there... naked... I want to see your lollipop...
Me: Wah... I thought I am the king??
A: Ya.. king must sit on the throne ma right?
Me: Ok lor...

I took of my shorts (wasn't wearing underwear then, didi already can't wait to say hello to the world liao...) and went on to sit on the study table's chair. Alicia stood up and walked

towards the windows area. One side of our room was a whole piece of French Window, and it was facing the Keat Hong army camp. We were living on the 13th floor, so basically no one could see

us from outside the window. Alicia slid open the curtains, her beautiful body was exposed under the bright moonlight.

It was breathless, yet erotic. Alicia strode back to the bed, sat in front of me (face to face) and spreaded her leg. With a deep breath, I instinctively began stroking my cock. Alicia

giggled and pointed at me.

A: Wei... you shouldn't do that... let me service you later...
Me: Ah... Then what? I sit here and watch you?
A: Ya... and... I just thought of something...
Me: What?
A: I want to tie you up... my king... so to refrain your naughty hands...
Me: Whoaa... sounds kinky... use what? Your clothes ma?
A: No.. hehehe... Use this...

Alicia stood up, went to the wardrobe and take out her skipping rope. She came over and told me to place my hand behind the chair, she then proceeded to tie me up. And here was I, fully

naked with a 100% erected cock, being tied onto a chair with my hands on my back, watching the most beautiful woman in the world obeying my every order. That feeling, was pure heaven.

Alicia resumed her previous position, and with a lustful moan, begged me to give my orders to her. She said something like "My king... I am very horny... please allow me to masturbate...".

I teased with her by declining her request. Instead I ordered her to stand up and lean against the window. Alicia blushed and was reluctant, as she was afraid that by standing so close to

the window, it might result in her being exposed. I repeated my order, and asked her if I was the king, she nodded and gingerly leaned against the window.

Me: Now... show me how wet are you.
A: En... (Squat on the floor, finger inserted to her pussy) Ah...
Me: No, don't finger yourself, show me your finger.
A: (Disappointed) Orh...

Alicia came close to me and showed me her finger, it was very wet with her love juices. I signalled her to put it into my mouth, and I sucked it like a baby. The taste was a bit salty, but

nevertheless made me even hornier.

Me: I see, you are very wet already, open the drawer and retrieve two things, a dong-dong and my mousse can.
A: Huh?
Me: Do as I say, you're my slave right?
A: Orh... (Getting excited as she understood what I wanted)

Alicia took out the mousse can and tore open the condom. She looked at me with a naughty grin and proceeded to cap the can. I gave out my orders.

Me: Dear, you are to treat this can as my lollipop, and insert it into your lovehole with you standing right in front of the window.
A: But... what if people see?
Me: You see from our side, cannot see anything right?

Alicia resigned to her fate, and I could sensed that she was determined to make this game as interesting as possible. So she leaned her back against the window and sat down on the floor,

leg spread wide apart. I could feel that her breathing was pretty heavy already, and this was the first time she was inserting something other than my cock or finger into her pussy. That

made her even more excited.

Alicia lifted the mousse can and gave it a deep throat blowjob. I gulped. How I wished it could be my dick! The sight was so erotic I could feel my penis screaming for Alicia's mouth.

Suddenly, with a swift motion, Alicia inserted the mousse can into her wet pussy. She let out a soft sigh, and began enjoying herself by thrusting the can as deep as she could. At first,

Alicia was twisting her body uneasily as the point of insertion was somewhat awkward, but soon enough she had adjusted to a comfortable position and began masturbating like a pro. I

couldn't withstand the visual sensation this has brough, yet I couldn't masturbate myself, that feeling was killing me, yet it caused an abnormally high level of lust in me.

A: You want to see me cum... ?
Me: Yes. Make yourself cum, hard and strong.
A: Yes, my king... this can feels so good... so cold... inside my ice-cream...
Me: En...
A: I want to thrust it faster and further into me, you see.. my king... my ice-cream is dripping...
Me: (Noticed a few drops of love juices on the floor, glistening under the moonlight)... en en...
A: I AM CUMMING... I AM CUMMING... Ah... ah... ah... ah....

With a long and hard moan, Alicia ended the penetration and sat flat on the floor. She had just orgasmed herself with a mousse can. She took out the can and dangled it in front of me. I

thought I could feel the warmth of her pussy. I had enough, my didi seriously needed some attention.

No comments: