Monday, June 1, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 30

Alicia and I -- A night at the hotel (Part 2)

I would be insane if I were to reject Alicia's invitation of stripping her off. I did not reply but instead turned 180 degrees back and headed straight for her. She welcomed me with her full boobs, allowing me to cup her through her bra. By now, after all these years, I have became an expert in unhooking a girl's bra, I first lifted Alicia's yellow tank top, and with an easy twist, her bra was released of its duties and her two B-cup boobs were at last presented before me. She was then wearing a pair of tight-fit jeans, it seemed that she was more eager to get into action than me, that she began stripping her jeans when I was unhooking her bra.

We did all these at the entrance to the bathroom. The air-con was on and we felt cold, I helped Alicia put on the bathrobe (weird thing is, the hotel only gave us ONE bathrobe...), she felt better and I proceeded to take off my clothes. Alicia chuckled at the sight of my erected cock. She was feeling horny as we did not have sex for the past few days due to her menses, and so was I.

Alicia turned on the water and began filling the bath tub, I took out the bath gel we bought earlier and poured in some 1/3 of the bottle into the bathtub. Soon enough bubbles were forming and its almost time for us to step into the bathtub. Ironically, of all the sexual encounters Alicia and I had engaged in, we had never the chance to bath together. Be it at school (public shower), at home (bathroom too small) or even at the rented room at CCK (bathtub too small), I had never help her clean her body, nor she ever cleansed my back. It was the first time, and I was overly excited, that my cock just would not calm down.

Alicia took off her bathrobe and stepped into the bathtub. She signalled for me to hop on, as she sat down and left some space behind her. I entered the bathtub and immediately discovered an embarassing dillemma -- How would I be able to sit behind her with my horny dick? It was fully erected and hard. Alicia seemed to discover my problem, she smiled at me and ushered me to sit down quickly. I saw down behind her with my cock sticking directly to her back. She moaned as my dick pressed against her.

A: This bathtub still a bit small hor...
Me: Ya, how ah... very embarassing leh...
A: Hehehe...

Alicia turned around (she has a petite body) her upper body towards me, and started frenching me, my butt slipped and my body slipped into the water. I could hold on no longer and welcomed Alicia's frenching with my own vigorous twists of the tongue. She stroke my penis as though caressing a little puppy, slowly and gently rubbing my dick. It felt like heaven in warm water, I was sure Alicia felt the same way, as I began pinching her nipple with some strength, her mouth opened larger and tongue-fought me even more fiercely.

Out of nowhere, she stopped.

A: Aren't we supposed to be cleaning ourselves up?
Me: Boh bian... too horny liao...
A: (Turned back) oei, help me wash my back leh...
Me: Yes madam!

I hungrily placed the foams generated from the bath gel onto Alicia's body, carefully scrubbing her back with my fingers. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the treatment from me. After some massaging, she turned over and signalled me to scrub her tits. It was an erotic move and it got me horny again, as my cock softened a little bit while I was paying attention to her back. The sight of her tits got me up and going again.

I poured some bath gel onto my hands, and fully cupped Alicia's breast with a massaging motion. She bit her lips just now to let out any moans, and the sight was a pure pleasure to watch at. It get all steamier when she stood up and adjusted her postures, she sat down face to face with me then, and began helping me clean my cock.

I got surprised by this treatment, and Alicia gave me a naughty look by showing me her tongue, as though she was giving me a blowjob, but instead she licked on my hand, and began sucking my fingers. It was till then I noticed that despite her pretty face, she has actually developed the "Come Fuck Me" (CFM) look over these years, as she slowly (yet gradually) mastered the art of seducing a guy.

I buried my hand under the water in search for Alicia's pussy, as I approached her lovehole she shivered and twisted her body. I inserted one finger in (the angle was difficult for me to insert two fingers) and was surprised to feel the warmth and slippery juices of her. I convinced myself that I could not tell the difference between her love juice and the bathtub water, but I was wrong, it felt so distinguished.

By this time we were no longer interested in cleaning our bodies. I turned on the shower and we helped each other wash away the bubbles and soap. I helped Alicia put on her bathrobe, and with one powerful lift I lifted Alicia with both my hands and carried her into our room. It was a long awaited fuck I must say, and I was going to enjoy every bit of it, I thought to myself.

No comments: