Monday, June 22, 2009

Cindy the Student

By Dreamweaver.

Here's one from a reader, Cindy, who was happy to share with me what she enjoys. I hope everyone else enjoys reading it as much as me crafting this story. ;)

Standing at about 1.6m, Cindy is a sweet looking airline stewardess (whom she has requested me not to name) with full pouty lips and long wavy hair. Curvy in all the right places, her 32B breasts are topped with a pair of delightful dark pinkish nipples which are her most erogenous area.

Before I go on, here are 2 things you should know;

1. Cindy enjoys role-playing.
2. She wants to be the student.

Now, on to the story proper...

Cindy invited me over to her place during one weekday noon after she touched down in the morning. She informed that she has a surprise for me and insisted that I should turn up in a long sleeved white shirt with pants. I was supposed to wear my glasses as well.

I kind of knew what she had in mind so i played along. Arriving at her apartment, she let me in, wrapped in only a towel. She giggled and very quickly went back to her room, asking me to wait in the hall.

After what feels like an eternity, she emerged, dressed in her version of a school girl outfit. With a white button down shirt, a short black skirt and I could barely discern that she was wearing a black lacy bra under the white shirt. Wearing a school tie, her hair was done up nicely in a long single pony tail.

Speaking in a soft plaintive voice, she spoke in mandarin;

"老师,我忘记带我的工课。。。我考试也不及格。我不想回家给妈妈骂。您可以帮我吗?“
(Loosely translated: Teacher, I have forgotten my homework and I failed my exams. I do not want to be scolded by my mother. Could you help me please? )

My eyes lit up with lust as i took in the sight before me... my own cock getting slightly erected as she stood there, looking so lost. She walked over and started to slowly unbutton the top 2 button, revealing her black lacy bra...

"Teacher... please help me. I would do anything to pass my mid year paper... I know have been naughty in class, not paying attention and dressing indecently... Please don't be angry with me..."

I stood up and beckoned Cindy over...

"Kneel down. Take out my cock and start sucking. If you make me feel good, I might consider letting you pass..."

Dutifully, Cindy squatted down and unzipped me and gingerly lifted my cock out. Closing her eyes, she took my half limp cock into her warm wet lips, letting her tongue swirl around my cock head. Moaning in pleasure, i grabbed her ponytail and started to slowly fuck her mouth. Cindy looked up at me with her eyes half closed in pleasure as her own right hand is rubbing her own clit through her panties. I caught a glimpse of black lace thong as her fingers teased herself. Noticing I was looking at her, she parted her knees wider, allowing me a better view of her thong covered pussy...

My cock started to throb with pleasure so i made Cindy stand up. Grabbing her roughly by her arm, i turned her around to face the wall as i massages her breasts, while my fingers went under her bra and started to pinch her nipples hard.

I know Cindy enjoys it when I start to whisper in her ears how much I want to fuck her from behind and so i did;

"Would you like me to fuck you Cindy?"

Cindy nodded urgently.

"Do you know how badly I want to slide my cock into your warm wet pussy each time i see you dressed like a slut in class?"

Cindy nodded again as she moaned softly as i continued teasing her nipples.

Grabbing both her hands by her wrist, i made her bend over while holding her hands above her head. I made her spread her legs wider. With my other free hand, i pushed aside the lacy material covering her pussy and started to run my finger up and down the slit. Cindy wasn't very wet so i sucked on 2 of my fingers to wet them and thrust them deep into her cunt. Her ass pushed out against me in pleasure, crying out in pleasure and surprise;

"Ugh...."

I held her down as i started to finger fuck her tight pussy. I could feel her growing wetter as i moved my fingers faster. Cindy started to cry out in time with my fingers going deep into her, her moans were so erotic that i wanted to slide my cock into her and take her roughly from behind. Cindy started to moan louder;

"Fuck me. Don't stop. Fuck me.... I'm such a slut... you like my wet pussy right? Everyday in class, you will dream of filling my pussy with your cock don't you? Fuck me good... fuck me harder Teacher. I have been a such a bad student... please fuck me, punish me...."

It was so sexy to hear her beg... and my cock was already very painfully erected. Slipping out my fingers out, i let go of her wrists and unhooked her bra from the front and started kissing Cindy's neck while my fingers were busy touching, rubbing and pinching her very erected nipples. The remaining buttons on her shirt were soon undone but she kept the shirt on. Leaning back against me, she moaned into my ears, urging me on,

"老师... please... fuck me. I want your cock inside my cunt now...."

Pushing her to the couch, I made her get on all fours, which made her perky ass stick right up, and at the right height for me to slide my cock deep inside... just the way she likes it. With her top all messed up and her 32B breasts glistening with a fine sheen of sweat, she looked magnificent as i lifted her skirt and flipped it over the small of her back and placed the tip of my cock against her sopping wet pussy...

"Please... do me hard. I want you to be rough... I want you to fu..."

I plunged deep into her before she could finish her sentence, my hands on her hips, pulling her back against me while i thrust into her, burying my cock all the way to the hilt...

"Yes.... oh fuck... that feels so good. I'm your slut. Fuck me... i'm such a slut. Yes... yes...."

Pounding into her from behind, I could feel myself close to coming. Cindy came when i reached forward and pinched down on her nipples hard while thrusting deep into her. She screamed in ecstasy as her cunt starting throbbing and convulsing, with waves upon waves of pleasure blanketing her senses.

Caught up in the moment, I was close to coming as well...

"Cindy, i'm coming... fuck... i'm going to come soon...."

"Come inside me" she purred.... "I want to feel your hot sticky cum inside me..."

And came i did... Groaning in lust and pleasure, i felt my balls contract and spurt after spurt of my cum coated her pussy walls. Withdrawing myself, i sigh contentedly as Cindy took my cock in her mouth again, tasting our cum mixed together as she cleaned me up...

No comments: