Friday, June 19, 2009

Ménage à trois: Part Two

By Dreamweaver.

Collette cupped Tiffany's butt cheeks and gave them a squeeze, making Tiffany giggle. Tiffany repaid the favour by unhooking Collette's bra and pushing her towards the bed. Collette falls back onto the bed and Tiffany takes the chance to jump on top of her, straddling her across her hips.

Cupping her 34Ds, Tiffany starts to nuzzle and kiss Collette's nipples. They were erected as it is and Collette starts to moan and wither about the soft satin sheets. I came from behind and started to caress Tiffany's 32B breasts, pinching her nipples roughly in the way i know she likes. Tiffany tilted her head backwards and started french kissing me fiercely. From the corner of my eyes, i notice Collette slipping lower, aligning her mouth to Tiffany's thong covered pussy. Pushing the lacy material out of the way, Collette's tongue darted in and started to lick and tease her clean shaven cunt. This drives Tiffany wild as she broke the kiss and started to moan and gasp, her hips rocking against Collette's hungry mouth.

I got on the bed and stood up next to Tiffany, offering my hard waiting cock to her which she hungrily took into her mouth. Her tongue danced all over my cock as i thrusted in and out of her lips, with one of my hand grabbing a fistful of her hair, making her deep throat me. The rougher i got, the more she seemed to enjoy it. She came very suddenly, screaming and moaning in wanton pleasure as she felt her pussy wall convulse and contract. This almost made me blow my load but i wanted to savour the moment so i withdrew myself. As Tiffany closed her eyes and tilted her head, letting the waves of pleasure wash over her.

I realized Collette was hardly paid any attention so i positioned myself between her legs and started to eat her. Her scent was heavenly and she was thoroughly wet. I slipped 2 fingers in and started to finger fuck her in long even strokes. As i increased my speed, Collette started to buck against me, arching her back and pinching her own nipples. Tiffany who saw how turned on she was started to kiss and suckle both of Collette's nipples. Getting on all fours, Tiffany started to orally pleasure Collette by suckling roughly on each nipple alternately while her fingers pulled mine out and started to finger fuck her roughly. I went behind Tiffany and mounted her, taking her from behind. Grabbing her by her hips, i started to slide in and out of her in long hard strokes. Tiffany loves it rough and starts to push yourself back against me, making me go deeper.

The harder i fuck Tiffany, the faster she finger fucks Collette. I grab Tiffany's hair as i thrust into her as she starts to talk dirty;

"Fuck me hard and fast baby... Use me like a whore. I'm such a slut. Fuck me. Fuck me...."

Collette was incredibly turned on as she hears Tiffany talking dirty. She managed to grab my ass and pulls me towards her mouth. Between teeth clenched in pleasure, she hisses;

"I want to taste both you and Tiffany..."

I slid into Collette's waiting mouth, letting her taste the heady concoction of my pre cum mixed Tiffany's juices. Timing it to perfection, Tiffany started to curl her fingers inside Collette, stimulating her G-spot. That did the trick as Collette moaned loudly with my cock in her mouth as her orgasm crashed over her. I wanted to be inside Collette so i beckoned to Tiffany to switch places with me. My cock, which was aching for release, slid deeply into the warm velvety wetness. My movements were urgent as i started to fuck Collette with short hard strokes while Tiffany went beneath me and started sucking on my balls. In the midst of the frenzy of passion, Tiffany's tongue darted out and started to rim me. I couldn't hold back any longer as I felt my balls starting to contract.

"I'm cumming...." I panted, wanting to pull out.

"Cum in me..." Collette moaned as she grabbed my hips hard against her as she grinded her pubic bone against me.

And i did. Spurts after spurts, shooting deep into her pussy. Tiffany's tongue continued to teased the place where my cock disappeared into Collette's pussy, lapping at our cum. I withdrew quickly, with strands of my cum stretched out which Tiffany broke with her tongue. She started to lick at the mess i left. Watching Tiffany eat my cum and having it dribble down her chin was an incredible sight. Collette came once again with Tiffany touching and tasting her. My cock started to get hard again just watching her tease Collette to an orgasm and as i slowly stroked myself, watching them wither and listening to their moans of pleasure, I became hard again.

Seeing Tiffany's ass up in the air, i grabbed her hip and slid myself deep into her without warning.

I felt Tiffany's pussy walls tightened as i fucked her hard. She loves having her hair grabbed so i did, yanking it hard as i rammed into her. She moaned erotically in time with each thrust. She stopped teasing Collette as she focused on pushing herself back against me. Again and again, we pushed against each other. At one point, Tiffany made me lie back and started to ride me, facing me. We bucked against each other wildly as Collette watched on, her own hands lazily teasing and touching herself while we were both lost in the estacy of the moment...

No comments: