Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rei, An Angel

By Dreamweaver.

I met Rei at a house party thrown by a friend. I was chatting with my mate who was dj-ing at this particular gig when she came over to say hi to him. We were then introduced and well, it turned out that she was a lawyer too (Yes, I do have a fetish for lawyers).


We hung out around each other the entire evening while my friend was kept busy at the console, with us introducing each other to people whom we know or chatting with mutual friends. It was quite nice, the way she hung around as the evening progressed. Animated and bubbly, with an infectious laughter, she epitomized how a free spirit should be. She was about 1.7m, with a short stylish bob. She was lean and very fit indeed. She let on that she runs marathon and cycles which helps her de-stress from her hectic work schedule.


So the evening wore on and as the party winded down, we were getting pretty chummy, with her sitting on my lap as we chatted with a few other mutual friends. Our group was pretty much the last hanging around so as the remaining couples left, I offered to drop her off on my way home but she declined, saying she'll hop a cab instead.


Perhaps my crestfallen face was obvious so she gave me a hug before she left, promising to call me.


"Yeah right..." i thought to myself.


The whole of Sunday passed me by in the blink of an eye. The night found me lying in bed and just as I was dozing off, I received an SMS from Rei, with her email address, asking me to add her on MSN Messenger. As I was already in bed, i decided that i will do so tomorrow as I was pretty much dozing off.


I was woken up by a bad dream sometime at 2am and tried as I might, i could not sleep so ambled over to my study, powering up my Macbook and started my IM client. After adding her, i starting to browse through erotica online but to my surprise, Rei appeared online.

Rei: You're up late on a Sunday night...

Me: Yeah :) Couldn't sleep after being woken up from a bad dream

Rei: Oooo, tell me about it.

Me: I can't remember the specifics but it was surreal and I woke up feeling sweating and disoriented.

Rei: Poor thing. Anyway, I just wanted you to know tt I didn't accept your offer of sending me home because i stayed out of the way. I had a very good time and cannot remember when was the last time i had so much fun and had such great company.

Me: :) :) :) Thats nice to know. =) How come you are up so late yourself?

Rei: I'm drafting something for a client. Boring stuff.

Me: Anyhow, I just want you to know that it was really fun for me too. In fact, if you are free, lets do drinks this Friday?

Rei: Sure! I would love that. In fact, why don't you bring over a bottle or 2 of red and I will whip up something for us to munch on?

Me: Lovely! Ok, See you Friday evening then. =)

Rei: Here's my address: *** C**** ****t. I'm logging off now so you try to get some rest and hopefully, no more bad dreams. ;)


She logged off after that with me wondering if this coming Friday would amount to anything more than drinks...


The week positively flew by as I kept my chin to the grindstone, making sure I was on top of my game but ever so often, I would drift off, fantasizing about what could happen...


Friday came by and it was dark and dreary, with grey skies and strong winds which threatened to rain but did not. The rain did come however, and that was when I was just about to reach her place. I made it just in time, standing at the doorway before the skies opened up. Maybe it was murphy's law but it turned out that she wasn't home just yet so i sat down on her door step and waited for time to pass, staring blanking into a blanket of rain while holding onto 2 bottles of white.


So while seating there, a figure appeared, running towards me in the rain.


Rei was drenched. Her grey pants turned a shade darker while her white blouse has turned translucent. Apologizing, she unlocked the door. A cute black terrier tried to force his way out as she did but i managed to hang on to him. Buster was the love of her life and as she changed out of her wet clothing in her room, she related the story of how she adopted him with me just standing by the doorway.


Without a hint of shyness, she slid her pants off and peeled off the blouse. Revealing a matching set of plain white bra & panties, it wasn't anything visually appealing but the fact that her nipples are clearly erected stirred my cock. Moving my eyes downwards, I realised that Rei sports a brazilian, looking at the strip that was plainly visible through her semi-translucent panties. She reached behind her for her bra clasps but she looked at me when she did and i turned away, embarrassed that i have been caught gawking.


I walked to the hall where Buster was happily gnawing on a toy of sorts. Rei re-appeared from her room, looking very casual with a white spaghetti strap and a short denim skirt. Putting something into the oven, Rei asked;


"Could you be a dear and open up one of the bottles you brought?"


With practised moves, i had one bottle opened in no time (thanks to all the times i helped out at my friend's drinking place) and we were sipping our chardonnay while waiting for the beef lasagna to warm. She told me about her day as she prepared the table. Once the meal was ready, we sat down and chatted away, pausing only to eat or drink. I was taken aback when she fed me with her fork, but nonetheless, i happily accepted.


We retired to the couch after the table was cleared and we sat down as we started on the 2nd bottle. She suddenly suggested we read a book together which had me feeling lost for awhile. She got off the couch and disappeared for what seemed like an eternity before re-appearing with a book in hand.


She sat on the floor and beckoned me to join her. I casually put my arms around her and to my delight, she cuddled up closer and started to read. It was a children's book but the way she read it made it such a joy to listen to. I took over after a few pages and as i read, i realised she was breathing a tad heavier and i noticed her nipples were poking against her thin white top. Deciding to be a tease, i used my forefinger and started to draw small circles around her nipple. She gasped softly as i did but kept reading and moving my finger round and round.


Her voice so melodic, with a lithe that is so pleasant on the ears. As she continued narrating the story, i grew braver and started to gently pinch her nipples. After a few more chapters, a few more glasses (by now, the 2nd bottle was almost gone), we were giggling more than reading and after my incessant teasing, Rei put down the book, swung her legs over me, straddling me across my ribs and looked down.


"What am I do do with you? You have been misbehaving the whole night. Touching me inappropriately and making me so wet..."


I looked up and realised that she was on her knees as she straddled me and her denim skirt has ridden up her thighs, exposing the same white panties she had on. Except this time round, the was a small damp patch that was quite evident, making her panties slightly more translucent that it already is.


Cupping her butt, I slowly slid my hands downwards, my fingers running down the inside of her thighs. I used a finger and slowly, very slowly, ran it down between her legs where her slit was, making the material of her panties adhere against her slit.


She moaned. Buster looked up at us but decided his chews are more interesting and went back to his gnawing.


Rei looked at me, daring me to make the next move. Her own hands cupped her smallish breasts and rolled her nipples, pinching them as she bit down on her lower lips.


She reached behind her and found my erection and started to stroke me through the material of my jeans. I slipped my hands under her top and cupped her breasts directly. The effect was electrifying, with Rei arching her back and moaning as the coolness of my palms came into contact with the warm of her body. Crossing her arms infront of her, she pulled her top over her head and threw it on the sofa, baring herself as my hands. I touched, caressed, teased and stroke her all over. I sat up and continued to plant kisses all over her as she sighed appreciatively.


I reached downwards with my left hand as my right continued to massage her bare breasts, my middle finger pushing away her white cotton panties and coming into contact with the wetness that was already pooling. She stood up just as I was about to slide one of my fingers in. Rei sat on the couch and spread her legs wide apart, offering me an unrestricted view of her womanhood. Her shaven cunt lips were puffy, with the entrance glistening with arousal.


"I want you to taste me."


I happily obliged as i buried my head between her tanned legs, my tongue bathing her slit, slowly using the very tip of my tongue to tease the clitoris. I heard moans of approval and as i continued my ministration, Rei started to gyrate her hips, her hands now tangled in my hair as she held my head against her pussy. Her scent was tantalizing as i continued to lick her wet sloppy slit while my tongue would dart in and out. I got my cock out while i continued to tease her.

Raising myself, i aligned my cockhead and rubbed the tip against her waiting cunt. Rei looked at me as i slid into her smoothly, all the way to the hilt. She moaned as i did.


"So good. Oh you fill me up so nicely. So nice... yes...."


I took it slow this time round, each stroke deliberate. She had her legs over my shoulders as i pumped into her. She turned around and got on her knees while i stood up, the height just nice as i took her from behind. I love this position as it allows a lot of control but it wasn't long before she started to thrust back against me, urging me to fuck her harder.


I obliged as I started to slide in and out of her faster, the sound of her wet cunt being impaled again and again filling the hall. Rei threw her head back and literally screamed as she came.


I could feel myself coming so i pulled myself out. She took me hungrily in her mouth as I came, filling her mouth with my spunk. While she was busy swallowing, I could see that her hand was busy rubbing her clitoris and she came almost immediately once more. We both ended up cuddling on the couch and dozed off with her on top of me. The sound of her breathing was the last thing i heard as i closed my eyes...

No comments: