Saturday, June 6, 2009

Belinda

By Dreamweaver

Belinda was a law student in NUS. We spent many a nights chatting over ICQ (yes, its been awhile) after getting to know each other online. It started innocently enough (doesn't it always?), with us sharing about class and how much we both hate our lecturers. But the longer we chatted, the more our chats became loaded with innuendoes as well as come-on lines that made our conversation such a delight to savour. Such verbal (oral?) sparring sessions were a delight to partake in but never did we once asked each other if we wish to meet up in person.


Along came yet another lazy humid afternoon where we found each other online from our respective campus and tea was proposed near her lecture hall. When i first cast my eyes upon her, she wasn't what I quite expected in terms how she looked. The only photo sent before was quite grainy and it showed a girl with shoulder length hair and slightly plump, but not in an unattractive way. In person, Belinda was about 1.6m tall with hair reaching to the mid of her back. She had smallish breasts with a hint of heavier bottom. She turned up looking ever so casual, in a white tee shirt and a light brown flowy skirt that reached her calves. I also spied a black lace bra that was quite obvious under the white top which already had me fantasizing about peeling off her top.


But in spite of the wicked thoughts that were running through my mind, I guess the initial shyness isn't something that two people can avoid, especially when they are meeting for the first time but after chatting about the weather (yes, i know, how exciting can that be right?) and some other mundane stuff, we ordered a drink and long before we finished our beverages, we were getting along famously, like 2 old friends. Dusk descended upon us and since we were still feeling stuffed, she suggested we head back to her dorm to continue our chat. She stayed in the Prince George's Park (PGP) and while I was told by other friends that members of the opposite sex wasn't allowed in the respective dorms, I was assured by Belinda that the rule wasn't very tightly enforced.


It was strange how we strolled hand in hand even though we were not a couple and yet, we could sense a degree of intimacy that was palpable. As we walked towards PGP, our fingers which were intertwined, separated so that we would not draw unnecessary attention upon ourselves when we walked in.


The walk from the entrance of PGP to her dorm seemed to take forever as not a single word spilled from our lips. Once the door closed, we both burst out in giggles as we realised that we were actually holding our breath during the short walk to her room. As the giggles died away, we caught ourselves staring into each other's eyes. I decided to walked over, and with nothing more than sheer brashness, I leaned forward and kissed her softly on her lips. She returned the kiss hungrily but pulled away after what seemed like an eternity. A slight smile was playing upon her lips as she spun away lithely and lowered the venetian blinds. She also turned the rod to narrow the gaps between the blinds.


By now, the sun was setting and it's orange rays were cast as elongated shadows upon the wall after coming through the blinds. Belinda walked towards me as she crossed her arms in front of her, and lifted her white tee shirt. The tantalizing black bra that was coyly hidden under name came into view, her creamy mounds filling the cup. Alternating lines of black and orange cut across fair body, the darkness of her room lending an edge of mystery and surreal-ness to this entire scene. The only sound we could hear was the droning of her room fan as it spun, the sound a contrast against the quickening beats of my heart as she walked towards me.


Her back felt cool to the touch but her lips found mine as i drew her into me, her sweet warm breath feeling every bit of my senses. I felt gloriously lost in her arms, her muted floral scent driving me to nuzzle her neck. Pushing her against the wall, i used one hand to hold both her wrists above her head as i continued to kiss, nuzzle and nibble her neck, slowly moving down to her collar bone and then to the place where her breasts starts to swell. I could just discern the slight blue veins that marked the porcelain white of her breast and i used my tongue to trace a singular wet path. i let go of both her hands and spun her around, gently cupping her breasts from behind and squeezing them once before sliding down her flanks. Kissing the nape of her neck, i moved downwards once more, tracing her spine with my tongue. As soon as i reached the small of her back, my fingers fumbled at the skirt zipper but Belinda decided to come to my rescue, deftly lowering the zipper and letting the skirt fall to her ankles.

I continued kissing and teasing the small of her back and pulling her black lace thong slightly down, I kissed and licked the area at the tail bone of her spine, eliciting small gasps. I got off my knees and with her back facing me, i started kissing her right ear. She leaned back as i did and kissed me. My hands continued to roam all over her front, occasionally cupping and squeezing her tits.

Pulling away, i whispered into her ear that i wanted to taste her. She compliantly bent over, grasping the tail board of her bed, her ass thrust out with her legs pliantly spread apart. I got on my knees once again and using my index finger, i delicately rubbed the small piece of material that stood between me and her moist pussy, feeling her wetness. As i kept rubbing, she moaned softly. "Please...", she pleaded. "Please?", i asked in return.

"Please finger me" she blurted out.

Obligingly, i pulled aside the slip of material that is her thong. Placing my middle finger at the threshold of her wet cunt, i ran it up and down her entire slit. Feeling her shiver, i continued to lazily ran my finger up and down her slit and she started to breathed heavily, almost close to panting.

"Finger fuck me, please. Stop teasing. Please don't tease...."

Before she could finish, i slid 2 fingers all the way to my knuckle, drawing a sharp gasp from her. Slowly sliding my fingers back and forth while i slowly teased her clit with my tongue, her started to rock back against my fingers. My fingers started to moved faster as she continued to fuck herself with my fingers, her moans slowly becoming louder. I could feel her coming as her pussy walls started to contract against my fingers, and i heard her gasping faster as she moan;


"ugh ugh ugh, i'm coming, please don't stop, please, don't stop, don't stop don't..."


Her words got cut off abruptly as she buried her face into her mattress as she tried to stifle her moaning. The convulsions of her pussy walls, coupled with her wetness which coated my face and fingers turned me and i could not stand just fingering her any longer. Dropping my jeans and boxers, my erection sprung out. Holding onto her hips, I placed my cockhead against the opening of her swollen slippery pussy. She turned her head back to look at me, mouthing, "fuck me" noiselessly.


Thats all the invitation that i needed as i slid in all the way to the hilt, my balls slapping her clit as she gasped.


"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me" she chanted fervently as i took her from behind, my hips meeting her thrusts, the sound of our passionate love making filling the room. She came again as i started talking dirty to her. As i gyrated her hips against me, i leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "you like this don't you, me taking you from behind?" She could only answer by moaning in pleasure and her pussy muscle starting contracting as she came a 2nd time.


It seemed to go on forever before i groaned as i was close to coming. Pulling out of her just in time, i came hard, my cum spurting all over her back as i jerked myself off. Spent, i pulled her towards me as i held her, kissing her tenderly. Dusk had since given way to the evening sky and we were unsurprisingly hungry so we both cleaned up the best we could before heading out for a bite of dinner.


I visited PGP a few more times but like many others that would follow, we drifted apart as our lives demanded more of our time. imprinted in my mind. I still remember teasing her before we drifted apart, that wouldn't it be fun if she worn sexy knickers under her black and whites when she came home from court. This would allow me to strip her down slowly before pleasuring her but it was not meant to be as she graduated only after we parted. Belinda was an exquisite pleasure that would be forever imprinted in my mind.

No comments: