Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Casey Once More

By Dreamweaver.

After my last encounter with Casey, i removed her blind fold and she realised that i was one of her senior in JC which thrilled her to no end.

We spent many nights there after on MSN chatting and sharing fantasies of me visiting her her school and sneaking off to a quiet place. Finally, one night, while online, i mentioned that i might drop by to visit one of the teachers and Casey spoke of a rehearsal she had in the hall. I thought that provided an opportunity and i mentioned so.

Casey started to think of how she will convince everyone that she will lock up while everyone goes off first. A plan was finally formulated and we agreed to meet at the hall.

The night and the following day passed us by, with us teasing each other via SMS. I arrived at her school at about 2 pm and proceeded to look for my teachers and chatted with them, sharing with them how things have been for me...

At about 3pm, i asked to take my leave and made my way to the hall...

I noticed the hall was already closed, save for a side door so i went in, closing and bolting the door when i was in.

The stage was illuminated with a single spot light in the centre but there was no one around.

"Casey..." i called out... in a voice no longer than a whisper...

I tried again and this time, i heard rustling and from the side of the stage, Casey moved to the centre under the spot light and stood there smiling at me, wearing her school uniform and a pair of red stockings, finished with a pair of red fuck-me heels.

She curled her finger at me, beckoning me over. I covered the distance in a couple of strides and jumped onto the stage as we stood facing each other as my eyes hungrily gave her a once over.

I noticed that the top 2 buttons of her uniform was undone, and a could see red lace peeking out. Casey wordlessly pointed to the chair behind. I decided to play along and sit down. She touched me on my shoulders as she went behind me, and before i could say anything, she slipped a blindfold over my eyes. Gently taking my wrists, she held them together with her petite hands and bounded them together to the legs of the chair...

I was amused at the reversal of roles but i decided to indulge her fantasy and stayed relatively still....

I felt Casey straddle me, her legs across my lap as her arms wrapped around my neck as she kissed me ever so softly. I could feel her warmth and wetness seep through my jeans as i felt a wet patch growing and that had my cock straining against my boxers...

"Hang on" she whispered as she stood up and pulled away my blind fold at the same time...

Stepping a couple of steps away, Casey starts to sway her hips as she very tantalizingly undo her buttons one by one. The moment was surreal as i could hear the other students walking outside while this girl stood in front of me, stripping out of her uniform.

The top came off and she undid her skirt hook & zip, letting it drop to a puddle at her feet, revealing her red lace bra & thong set, with matching garters and thigh high red stockings. She was a sight to behold. Stepping back towards me, Casey stood in front of me before turning around and sat down on my lap again, with her back against me.

I saw her hand sneak into her skirt pocket before letting it drop and i realised she was holding a vibrator. A soft, almost inaudible hum filled my ears as she switched it on and started to pleasure herself as i could only helplessly watch her back.

She stood up and let the vibrator drop as she turned to face me. Going down on her knees, she pulled the lace thong aside and started to touch herself, rubbing her clit, allowing her wetness to be smeared all over her hands.

She came closer and unzipped me, releasing my cock, and started to coat her wetness all over my erection. I could not help but to moan out loud...

Still on her knees, Casey leaned forward and took me into her mouth while her tongue teased the underside of my hard-on. I could feel her hand cupping my balls as she gently knead them, driving me mad with lust as i tried to to groan out too loudly. Her lips moved lower and started to suck on my balls as her hands took over, giving me a slow sensuous hand-job as i felt my hips buck against her. My pre-cum started to ooze out in earnest and some spilled over the top and coated her hands.

Bringing her hand to her mouth, she looked into my eyes as she licked the pre-cum off and went back to using her mouth to pleasure me. As her lips moved up and down my cock, i felt her hands undo the knots that restrained me....

Hand hands immediately moved to her pussy and felt her wetness pooling at her entrance. As i started to tease her, Casey moaned with my mouth still wrapped around my cock. I stood up and Casey released me, looking up at my quizzically but i decided she teased me long enough... Taking her by her right wrist, i took her behind the stage where there was a table.

Grabbing her by the hip, i helped her onto the table and she laid back, her hands holding her legs apart for me, exposing her wet cunt to my hungry lips. I see that she had trimmed herself, with a neat rectangular patch down the centre. Her labia was clean and shiny from her wetness, with her clit peeking out as i let my mouth cover her pussy and my tongue starting to flick over her clit very quickly...

Casey started to squirm and moan as i sucked and licked her while my fingers slipped into, making her beg for my cock....

I decided i teased her enough so i straightened up and lined my cock head against her and pushing against her, i looked at her as she grabbed the sides of the table and i rammed deep into her for the very first time, feeling her pussy stretch around my cock. All the way to the hilt i remained, deep inside her as i felt her cunt throb, i leaned down and started to suckled on her hard nipples.

I couldn't help myself any longer as i started to hump her, my cock sliding in and out of her dripping cunt as she bit on her lower lip, trying not to scream out loud... again and again i slammed into her.

Lifting her off the table, i made her turn around and assume the position, grabbing the edge of the table as her ass sticks out. I grabbed her hips and slid my cock into her again as i continued to fuck Casey, hearing her moan in time to my thrusts....

After what seemed like an eternity, feeling her buck against me, i felt myself close to cumming...

"I'm cumming" i whispered hoarsely....

"Come inside me.... i want to feel you coat my pussy with your cum..."

I lost it there and then as i exploded inside her, my cock deep within her pussy as a feel myself coating her pussy with a load of my spunk....

:)

No comments: