Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tiffany wants more

By Dreamweaver.

Tiffany read the previous post and she sms-ed me. It brought back alot of fond memories she said and i couldn't agree more. I was transported back to the night when we had the illicit tryst and it left me inspired to write this next story. Once more, Tiffany, this is for you. I hope your body starts to tingle as you read the next story. Let me know if this gets you wet or drives you wild with lust. ;)


After the our last encounter, we continued to chat on MSN, flirting more often, teasing each other, fantasizing about what we would do to each other if we met again. This went on for awhile but nothing much happened. It was during one of the chats that she shared that she would be doing a studio photo shoot the next day in the evening. I teased her about me chaperoning her but she declined, saying that one of her girlfriend would accompany here. Crestfallen, i wished her good luck for the shoot and logged off.


It was about 9 pm and i was cable surfing, feeling bored and despondent. There was no one on MSN that i felt like chatting with and i was just about to doze off when my phone chirped. Retrieving it from my bed, i was surprised to see that the sms was from Tiffany and she was hoping to do dinner, since her girlfriend had abandoned her immediately after her photo shoot, saying that she had to go meet her boyfriend. I happily obliged and she informed that she would swing by to pick me up in 30 minutes. I went down at the appointed time and she was already waiting in her blue toyota. Hopping into the passenger seat, i leaned over and greeted her with a kiss. Leaning back, i savour the sight before me. The first thing I noticed was a short flared skirt, barely reaching her mid thigh and her thigh was encased in thigh high stockings, held up by black lacy garter straps. Her top was this dark green silk halter neck. Her skirt had rode up her thigh but i could not tell what she was wearing. What made my cock stir was the fact that her nipples were erected. Blushing slightly at the way i was so opening oogling, Tiffany explained that this outfit was part of the theme the photographer requested. "Clubbing Outfit" was how it was explained to her.


Looking at me squarely in the eyes, she asked me if there was some place private we can go chat. I nodded, suggesting a nearby heavy vehicle car park that was less than 5 minutes away. Giving her directions, we moved off. As she drove, her skirt rode up even higher, until it was barely covering her crotch. Deciding to tease her, i slipped by hand between her thighs and slid upwards. I was very pleasantly surprised (not to mentioned, turned on) when i discovered that she was not wearing any underwear, an her smooth pussy was already warm and wet, with some of her cunt juice coating the car seat. She spread her legs further apart wantonly, as my finger started to draw small circles around her clitoris. Her breathing became fast and shallow as she tried her best to focus on her driving. We arrived at the heavy vehicle car park soon enough and she found a secluded location to park, between 2 containers. She smacked my hand playfully as she engaged her hand brake,


"You are so naughty. My pussy was aching for you as i was doing the photo shoot. The stupid photographer made me pose in a very sluttish manner. It was only bearable when i imagined you to be the photographer, making me pose for you. "


i pulled her towards me roughly, kissing her while my fingers pinched her erected nipples harder. She moaned, thrusting her chest while her hand reached for my crotch, massaging my manhood through my jeans. One of my hand slipped between her thighs, seeking her wetness, 2 of my fingers sliding snugly into her. I started to curl my fingers, stroking her g-spot and she humped my fingers. "I miss the taste of your cock", she whispered seductively. "I want you to come in my mouth again. I want to taste your cum. I want to taste your cock coated with my pussy juice. I want you finger me while you cum so i can cum with you..."


The space in the front seat was quite restrictive so we both managed to move to the back seat. Pushing both the front seat as far as they could go to the front, we made enough space for Tiffany to get on her knees and start gently licking my cock. A nearby street lamp, with its orange light provided some form of illumination as i saw her devour my cock hungrily. The warm of her mouth engulfed my cock. I felt it pulsate in the same rhythm as my heartbeat. I pulled away as i was about to come, and told her to get off the floor of the car and lie back.


"I want to taste your sweet pussy", i told her and she was compliant, spreading her legs part, as wide as the back seat and front seat would allow her to go. I could see that her shaven cunt was already glistening with desire. I lifted her skirt and i allowed my eyes to drink in her cunt tantalizingly framed by he garter belt. I started to eat her like a man possessed. There was no finesse involved as i hungrily licked her, 2 of my fingers beginning to thrust roughly into her nicely shaven pussy. The scent was heavenly as my tongue prodded and teased her. As the speed of my fingers increased, her breathing quickened as well. Deciding to be a bit of a tease, i pulled my fingers out and stopped my licking.


Looking up at her, i see the exquisite look of sheer pleasure she has on her face which was such a turn on. She started to whimper as she realised my fingers are not moving. Her own hands reached for mine, guiding it back to her wetness but i held on to her wrist as i start to lick her entire slitA long moan escaped Tiffany's lips as my tongue darted into her. Drawing lazy circles around her clit, i smeared her own wetness, mixed with my saliva all over her cleanly shaven cunt. I slide my fingers back into her waiting cunt once more. Tiffany arcs her back and starts to grind hard against my fingers, trying to push me deeper into her.

Tiffany pulled me out of her as she grabbed me by my hair and started to kiss me hungrily. Buttons and zippers were roughly undone as we wanted to touch each other everywhere.

She still had on her skirt as i sat there while she hiked her skirt up and sat down on me, my cock impaling her. Sighing loudly, Tiffany looked into my eyes as she started to rock and gyrate her hips against me. Her pace quicken as i felt her pussy walls starting to contract. As she came, she bite down on my shoulder, almost drawing blood. The pain caused me to thrust harder against her. I was close to coming but when i tried telling her, all she did was rock against me even harder. She whispered into my ears as i was on the edge;

"come inside me. I want to feel your come in me. Do it. Fill me up...."

That was when i came, driven over the edge by pure lust and her seductive voice. Spurt after spurt come coated her wet cunt. She screamed in pleasure as she came almost immediately after me, her voice like a siren driven mad by lust and desire.

It was sublime.

No comments: