Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jenna

By Dreamweaver.

I met Jenna while working. What caught my eye when i first met her was how she looked. She has long hair tied back to a pony tail that reached the middle of her back, a sweet smile, and above all, a very curvaceous figure. She was wearing dark green tan top which showed off her lovely tanned shoulders but, matched very nicely with a pair of linen pants which flared out around her calves. However, her outfit hugged her where it mattered most. I could tell with a glance that she was wearing a g-string since a VPL was lacking while her top have a low neckline that showed off her cleavage very nicely indeed. Her big sparkling eyes and a big smile completed a look that was understated and yet, oh-so-sexy.


Averting my eyes away from her chest, I tried my best to remain professional while discussing work with her. It was close to the evening by the time we ended and considering i got a pretty good vibe from the way the meeting was conducted, i went out on a limb and decided to ask Jenna if she was keen on dinner. Thankfully, she agreed so we did dinner, followed by a few drinks else where which led to a long drawn out conversation, which led to a bit of teasing and flirting. This whole bit of interaction culminated in her starting to laugh and lean towards me, with one hand either on my shoulder or knees for support. Telling myself not to read too much into it, we continued bantering but by the end of the evening, we were sitting very close together and whispering jokes into each other's ears (Balaclava was very loud)


I found out that she actually stayed relatively near me (read: not that near but near enough as a quick detour) so i offered to give her a lift home, which she appreciated. I walked (or lifted?) her to the lift lobby of her floor and teased her about going too close to her unit in case her parents got the wrong idea but she said she is actually renting so there was no fear of that. So i bade her good night at her gate but she instead of turning away, she gave me a nice hug before locking the gate behind her.What i found sweet was the fact that she waited for the lift to arrive before she closed her door.

We kept in touch after that via sms or chatting on msn but we didn't meet up thereafter as we were pretty tied down by our own social and work demands. Interestingly, we met again, this time at another event. It seems that she had left her previous job but joined an event management company which was running this particular event she was at. She looked ever so calm and composed but i could see that there was a hint of anxious-ness in the way her eyes darted all over the place. I re-called that she enjoyed dim sum and the likelihood of her not having eaten anything for the entire day is high so i popped by Hua Ting, a restaurant renowned for its delicacies and ordered a serving of "Siew Mai" and "Har Kau". Informing the captain that i will bring the plate back, i took the plateful of dim sum and walked up behind her.


Clearing my throat, she turned around with a look that would have melted ice. I took a step back, regretting that this was a bad idea but her expression softened almost immediately, with a wane smile playing on her lips. I wordlessly offered her the plate and she took it quite readily. Looking around, she beckoned me to follow her and we ended behind a small area that is partitioned away by chinese screens. In between mouthful of food (in spite of her hunger, she ate ever so daintily), she explained how this event was dumped on her lap at the very last minute so she has been trying very very hard from keeping all hell from breaking loose. The food was gone and only then she asked where i got the delicious morsels from. Telling her not too worry about such trivial matters, I gave her peck on her check and told her I will keep my fingers crossed for her.


The event did go smoothly and as I was leaving, Jenna was nowhere to be seen but as i was walking towards my car, i received an sms from her, thanking me for the food. Just as I was typing my reply, she rang me. Amused, i picked up and she was asking if i would mind her coming over my place this evening as she needed to do some research for an important pitch and her place does not have an internet connection.


"Sure. Might as well bring your clothes for tomorrow so you can sleep over. I can drop you of in the morning for your presentation as well."


A slight pause ensued but deciding to tease her a bit, i threw in an extra offer;


"I'll even throw in a backrub too if you get too tense or tired."


That was the clincher.


"Ok. Only if the backrub is confirmed."


Laughing, i assured the offer will stand so long she turns up.


"But I will be there late" she said, " since i need to help out in the packing up and i will also need to head home to grab my stuff first."


"Don't worry about it. Just ring me when you are heading out from your place..."


So I passed time by reading and preparing a simple pasta, knowing that she would not have eaten anything after what i got for her. I felt asleep while waiting actually but she rang when she was in the cab, asking for my address. Before i knew it, the door bell rang.


She stood there in her office clothes from earlier today. Letting her in, i shoo-ed her into the shower while I heated up her food. After the shower, she emerged with her glasses on, wearing a black singlet (stretched tightly over her bust) and this pair of skimpy running shorts. Over dinner, she shared with me how bad things were in her company and bounced off ideas she could use during the pitch tomorrow. Finishing up, i took the plates away and let her go do her work while i tidied up.


It took about 20 mins but when i went back to my room, i realised she was already off to dreamland. I noticed that her did not have a bra on as her nipples were sticking out against the tight singlet. I tried covering her with the duvet but she woke up groggily and said she needed to do her work. She struggled for the next 2 hours but credit to her, she managed to wrap up the presentation. All these while, i was quietly channel surfing and reading, wearing very little. With a sense of finality and a loud sigh, she stood up and stretched, which was my cue to offer the back rub.


Smiling gratefully, Jenna laid herself face down as i straddled her. Working on her knots in her shoulders and back, i slowly moved downwards towards the small of her back, massaging away the tension while she sighed in contentment. I took out a bottle of lavender body potion and asked if she mind removing her top. She nodded her consent so I removed the top, leaving her bare back facing me. Working the lotion into her back, the sweet soft scent infused the room. Jenna's breathing slowed as she began to relax.


I slide my palms up along side her ribs and as my fingers tips brushed against the sides of her breasts (which i found out were 34C), a soft sigh escaped her lips. Emboldened by her reaction, i moved to her calves and thighs while requesting that she removed her shorts. She readily agreed. She had on a dark purple thong that was delightfully skimpy. I pressed on with my massage, working her legs but each time my hands reached the top of her thighs, my fingers or thumb would brush against her bare pussy lips (the thong was so skimpy that it barely covered her pussy lips) which led her to start whimpering. I could feel warmth emanating from her cunt but what turned me on was the scent of her arousal, mixed with the scent of the body lotion.


I leaned forward and kissed her neck, whispering into her ear, asking if she would like to turn around. She nodded and turned herself over and for the first time, I had a clear view of her magnificent tits. It was more than a handful, perky and tipped with dark coloured nipples which were by now, pointed and waiting to be suckled upon. Jenna pulled me closer towards her by my hips and with my crotch so near her lips, her hands undid the fly button of the boxers and took out my semi erected cock. She closed her eyes as she kissed the tip, her tongue swirling over my uncircumcised cock. Jenna never once took me fully into her mouth, content with teasing my cockhead or using the tip of my cock to tease her own nipples.


While she was paying full attention to my cock, my right hand reached behind. With a finger, i slowly ran it up and down her thong which, by now had a damp patch. Jenna arc-ed her back as i slipped 2 fingers into her. I found out her g-spot and as i teased her, she started whimpering and thrusting herself against my fingers. Wanting to tease her for awhile longer, I took my fingers out, coated with her wetness and with her looking on, i placed them into my mouth, tasting her arousal. I then started sucking on her nipples, with my hands cupping and gently squeezing her breasts. She started squirming, her hands entangled in my hair as she strained against my lips.


"Suck me harder... Make me cum... " she panted.


After awhile, i turned around and bent over, in one of my favorite positions (69). Pushing aside her thong, I started eating her. She moaned in ecstasy as my tongue darted into her, teasing her clit. With me buried between her legs, her hands held on to my head as she became wetter and more excited. Her legs was, at one point, wrapped around my back while she rocked her cunt against my mouth. Delirious with pleasure, Jenna almost screamed out as she climaxed. The intensity of her orgasm by itself drove me wild with desire as well.


Spreading her legs wide, i slid my dick hard into her. I slammed into her repeatedly, stroke after stroke, my pussy lips clenching against my cock impaling her. This was not love making but pure sex. It was fucking in its purest sense as we bucked against each other animalistic-ally. Grabbing her by the hips, i fucked her hard, her loud moans and the wet slapping sound combining into a concerto of lust.


"I'm coming..." i gasped as i felt her cunt walls tighten against my cock.


I pulled myself out and she grabbed my cock and started to jack me off while her other hand cupped her breast and pinched her own nipples. That did it for me as I came harder. I came all over her breasts, coating her nipples and even a bit of her face with my cum as she held me, slowly still pumping my cock, coaxing more cum out.


Every bit of tension drained out of us as we laid down side by side, basking in the after glow while stroking and touching each other. Sleep came upon us very soon but before i gave in to my heavy eyelids, i cradled her close against me, kissing her on her forehead as we both surrendered ourselves to the sandman...

No comments: