Monday, June 15, 2009

Rei, again

By Dreamweaver.

Another Rei, a vet.

I met Rei while taking tennis lessons where we often made small talk while waiting for our turns. She first caught my eyes when she turned up for her first lesson in a very stylish Nike cerulean blue one piece tennis dress that flattered her curves. With her long hair done up in a ponytail, she epitomized the sweet and sporty looking girl next door but what made her stand out was the way she walked and the confidence she radiated without coming across as being obnoxious or overbearing.

I couldn't be more pleased when I found out that we shared the same coach and time slot and over the weeks, as we got better acquainted, we started to swap work stories (she is a vet), what happens during the week and even flirt a little. While our flirting was relatively mild, we did tease each other during the weekdays via text messaging, such as what she would wear or how other court users would be staring at her. Such messages always added that little bit of tension whenever we meet on Saturday for our lessons because we would inadvertently make references to the them, especially if i tease her about someone giving her the once over.

It became our usual habit to pop by the clubhouse after our lessons to enjoy a drink to cool down. During one such chats, she was lamenting that her colleagues were all married and she needed a date for a social occasion that very evening. Probing further, I found out that it was the very same watch launch which i was invited to as well so i quite readily agreed.

By the time we finished our leisurely drink, it was close to 5pm and since she did not drive and I did, i offered to give her a lift back to her place. She stayed in town and the traffic was a killer and somewhere along the way, she decided she would pack what she needed and freshen herself up at my place. She reasoned that since I stayed nearer to the venue and flagging a cab would be close to impossible, it would make more sense for her. Well, I definitely didn't mind so upon reaching her place, she hopped up but stopped as she reached the lobby. She turned back and came to the driver side of the car;

"Could you come up and pick out an outfit for me? I am not too sure what you would want your date to wear."

I was quite at a loss for words but before i knew it, I've already parked my vehicle and we were in her apartment. She threw open her wardrobe doors and she went into her toilet to grab some stuff. It was neatly lined up and the first thing that caught my eye was this purple satin kimono wrap-around. I took that top off the rack and Rei paired with a pair of knee length black skirt and closed toe heels. Opening a drawer, she took out a pair of black thigh high stockings, a matching black lacy bra (with slightly translucent cups) & panties set. That raised my body temperature by a few degrees but she nonchalantly packed all of the items into a duffel bag. Switching off the lights, we left her place and started back towards mine. Throughout the ride, we chatted who we are likely to encounter, and how pointless it is for us to go since we were not watch connoisseurs but we both agreed the free Mumm champagne they will be serving will be worth going for. I casually mentioned about what i would wear to match how gorgeous she would look in that outfit i picked out for her but that had her blushing and calling me a tease.

You can't win sometimes....

So we were back at my place. Offering her the use of the en-suite toilet of the master bedroom, I left the room to use the common toilet. After a quick shower, I went back to my room to get my clothes where i bumped into Rei who was just seating down and sliding her black stockings up her calves and thigh. I could not help but to stare as she looked oh-so-splendid, sensuous, elegant and oh so fuck-able. This was the first time i have seen her out of her tennis attire and I must say my mind simply went blank. I didn't help that the way her legs were positioned gave me a pretty good look up her skirt. Looking away, I turned to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of diesel jeans and a nice white Raoul shirt. I got dressed in another room so that she can wear the other stockings in peace.

Before long, we were both done and after a short drive, we arrived at a waterfront marina. We did the perfunctory round of hob-nobbing, we managed to lift a bottle of Mumm with 2 flutes. We found a nice quiet corner, far away enough from the crowd but close enough to hear the music while we chatted away. We decided to play a drinking game and it was evident by how much she drank that she wasn't all that good. 2 hours flew passed just like that. We decided to make a quick getaway. Getting into the car, we realised she had left her duffel bag by the door at my place so we had to go back and get her stuff.

Once we got back, we managed to collected her stuff but Rei decided she wanted another drink so i poured her a stiff shot of whiskey. I could tell she was buzzed by the way she seemed less inhibited. While sipping the drink, Rei declared that I had cheated in the earlier game and she would like to propose another game.

"Oh? Really? So what would you consider fair?" I mocked her?

"We shall play texas hold'em" Rei declared proudly.

"Strip poker?" I teased.

"You'll be the one who ends up naked first!" she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

So we sat down on the floor, across each other and i started dealing the cards. The rule was simple. The loser of that hand will either have to drink a shot of whiskey or remove on piece of clothing or an item on the person. We can however raise the stakes anytime during the hand. Having agreed upon the house rules, we started.

With an Ace and a 9, the cards shown after the flop gave me a distinct advantage of 2 pairs. I wagered a single shot but Rei raised me 2 buttons. I called and we had to show our hands. I won with 2 pairs while she had a pair of Kings.

So she downed a single shot, unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt.

She stood up and allowed the skirt to fall, and all i stared at was her lovely legs encased in sheer black stockings, matched with a black lacy pair of panties i saw her stuff into her bag earlier. She smiled coyly and sat back down and we started on our next hand.

The next few rounds saw her winning and i ended up very quickly only with my boxers on and feeling a little buzzed. My cock was tenting but i managed to win the next round which had her very sexily undoing the sash that held her satin kimono wrap-around. Standing up, she let the top fall apart, revealing a very nicely toned physique, with her 32ab tits very nicely highlighted by the translucent bra she was wearing. Her nipples were already erected. It was a dusky shade of pink and looked very inviting. While I sat there, appreciating her body, i realised she took a step over and stood over me.

My hands started to run up her calves and thighs but she kneeled down, her knees by my hips which meant that her bra clad breasts were at my face level. Rei swayed her body sensuously while my hand caressed her all over, my lips kissing her neck and collarbone, slowly tracing wet patterns with the tip of my tongue on her shoulders as she sighed softly.

I cupped her breasts gently as we kissed gently for the first time and it was a moment to savour. As our kissing became more aggressive, i felt her hand reach down and started to stroke my cock through my boxers. i groaned into her ears as she raised herself on her knees, offering me her nipples. I started to suckle them through the translucent material and as i gently bit her nipples, i felt her hand pull out my cock from the boxers.

"Bite me nipples again. Not too hard" Rei panted. "They are very sensitive. I cum in the shower by playing with my nipples..."

I gladly obliged and while doing so, she kept moaning;

"So good, so good, yes... oh yes... I'm so close. Don't stop. Oh yes... please..."

With my erected cock out, she guided me into her by sitting down on me, impaling herself to the hilt.

She screamed in lust and pleasure as she came almost immediately from the prolonged tension and teasing. She rode me hard and every once in awhile, she would gyrate her hips slowly to tease me. I managed to gain some leverage and with my hands wrapped around her, i stood up and pushed her against the wall. With her legs around my waists, i started to fuck her. Rei's eyes were closed as i thrust against her. Rei mewed softly in pleasure which turned on. My arms grew tired so i gingerly let her down. Making her turn around, she grabbed the tail board of the bed as i took her from behind. It was slow and rhythmic, with both of our bodies moving in time.

As we strained and pushed against each other, i reached between her legs and started to massage her clit gently which made her moan. Reaching further forward, i cupped both her tits through her bra and gently pinched both her nipples. Rei arched her back as her body shuddered. I felt her pussy walls starting to contract so i pushed myself hard against her as i grabbed her tits and nipples hard.

Rei moaned and panted as she came for a 2nd time, bucking against me while i held myself deep inside her. As the waves of pleasure receded, i withdrew from her but she quickly went down on her knees and started to lick the tip of my engorged cock-head, and without warning, taking all of me into her mouth. I was very close to coming and i told her so but she kept sucking on, all the while looking up at me. As she continued to blow me with one hand stroking my cock, her other hand reached down and started to pinch her nipples. Listening to her moan with my cock in her mouth while watching her touch herself drove me over the edge as I came in her mouth.

Groaning in pleasure, i saw her tongue dart out to lick a stray dribble of cum on her lips.

Standing up, she winked at me and grabbed me by the hand, leading me to the bed.

Apparently, the night is still young...

No comments: