Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Min

By Dreamweaver.

Min was wearing a simple white dress, with a tantalizing neckline that showed off the ample cleavage of her 32C breasts. She was petite, standing at 1.55 cm tall and when she walked up to me, she was demurely smiling as we met for the very first time.

"Hi Min.."

She giggled.

We started off with a drink, chatting away and during the chat, whenever she laughed, she would lean forward and i managed to glance down the loose neckline, catching sight of a red lacy bra that she had on. We finished our drinks soon enough and Min decided that she would like to go for a car ride and so we proceeded to my ride.

Getting in, she leaned forward once again and i managed catch a glimpse of something red which i guessed would be her underwear she had on.

As we drove along, i caught sight of her hands adjusted her bra from the corner of my eyes so i asked if she was feeling comfortable.

"Yah... I am. The bra feels a little tight... that's all." Min replied.

So we chatted about things that made us happy and what we enjoyed but the conversation was steered consequently towards what turned us on.

Min shared that fantasizing about being orally pleased in the backseat of a car and that had me raising my eyebrows.

She continued, "As well as looking at your eyes getting wider each time i lean forward. I know you have been sneaking quick looks. You don't have to. I would be happy to let you have a better view..."

This had my cock getting harder.

As we cruised around, Min continued to tease me. She lowered the seat slightly and slid her bum forward which in turn caused her dress to hike up. Parting her legs, her own hands started to caress her inner thighs and moved upwards, ending up at her pussy which was covered by red g-string.

"Are you wet" i asked.

"Very" came her terse reply.

We ended up at a secluded carpark near a beach and once we were parked, i turned to her but Min was ahead of me. Even with the air conditioner on, she complained that she felt "warm" and she very sensuously removed the white dress that obscured her body.

Taking my right hand, she placed it on her chest and slowly slid it down towards her right breast, which was still covered by a matching red lace bra.

My right hand cupped her, feeling her firmness while admiring her fair complexion which almost seemed to glow a little in the dim confines of the car. My fingers sneaked between the lace and found her nipples and i pinched it gently.

Min let out a soft moan and gasped as i continued to tease her nipple, with both hands. Her hands took mine in hers again and guided them to her pussy. I could feel the warm and smell her arousal...

Leaning over, i nuzzled her neck while my hands caressed her inner thighs while running my fingers along her slit which was very wet by now. The material was soaked through and as i rubbed her through the lacy material, she arched her back, moaning and bucking herself against my fingers.

I suggested we move to the back of the car and after some adjustments of the front seats, we managed to clamber to the backseat. Pushing my hands away, Min decided she wanted something else. Unbuckling my belt and jeans, she reach into my boxers and brought my cock into view. It was semi-erected and her cold hands only served to heightened the sensation of her warm lips as she closed them around the tip of my cock.

Her tongue swirled about as she tasted my pre-cum. She slowly took my entire length into her mouth and i involuntarily arched my back, thrusting into her mouth. She worked on my shaft, bobbing her head as she blew me. I was rock hard by then and my hands were guiding her head as she moved in a steady rhythm while she looked up from time to time which only heightened the eroticism of the moment.

Pulling back, she grinned at me cheekily and sat back. While i watched, she started to masturbate for me, cupping her own lace bra covered left tit, squeezing it while her legs parted with her right hand reaching down towards her own moistness. Pushing the soaked translucent material aside, she revealed her clean shaven pussy to my hungry eyes. My right hand was stroking myself steadily and that made her rub her own clit faster.

I leaned over and pulled her pussy towards me started to tease her first, slowly, from her inner thigh until i worked my way up to her pussy and i decided i teased her enough so very roughly, my tongue started to flick against her clit while i slide 2 fingers into her wet cunt. Min likes it rough so i obliged by sliding in and out of her pussy roughly, making her moan as i finger fucked her. She was really tight and it was with great difficulty as i forced a 3rd finger in.

This made her moan loudly as she thrust her hips against my fingers and i slid them all the way in till my knuckles. I continued eating her as she bucked against my mouth with her hands in my hair. After a few more stroke, Min started to moan,

"I'm such a dirty slut... finger me, please.. fuck my wet tight pussy... fuck yes..."

Her voice started to waver as i felt her pussy convulsing;

"I'm cumming... oh fuck... i'm cumming so fucking hard... fuck me... oh fuck... yes.. yes..."

Min came in torrents, her wetness coating my fingers and lips as she did. I slowly pulled away.

Sitting back, Min straddled me and positioned my cock at the entrance and still panting, she sat down hard on my cock, impaling her cunt on my cock as she cried out in pleasure. I felt her tightness envelope me as she sat there, enjoying the feeling of her cunt stretched. It wasn't long before she started to grind against me.

Her hands were on my shoulders as she rocked against me. begging me to fuck her harder;

"I'm your slut... fuck me harder..."

I pushed her off and made her go on all fours. I aligned my cock head against her pussy but did not slide in...

Min looked back at my pleadingly,

"Please...."

"Please what?" I shot back

"Please fuck me. I'm your slut. I want you to cum in me."

Inch by inch i slid into her, my hands on her hips guiding and controlling how much she can push back against me but close to the hilt, i pushed myself all the way in.

Min screams in pleasure as i worked my cock in and out of her, grabbing her hips and pounding into her cunt as her cries of pleasures reverberated in the car.

"I'm your slut... cum inside my pussy. I want to feel your cock inside as you cum..."

This drove me wild (since i do enjoy my partner talking dirty) and i reached forward and grab her breasts as i thrusted into her with reckless abandon while Min pushed back against my cock as she gasped and panted from the pace we were at.

I could feel myself close to the edge so i pulled out and ordered her to take me in her mouth. As her tongued teased the sensitive underside of my cock, i grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth and when i came, she almost could not swallow in time as spurt followed spurt but with a little effort, Min managed to keep it all in and swallowed everything.

Min looked ever so pleased with herself as she grinned at me, her petite body covered in a sheen of sweat and as she cuddled up, i could feel her hands started to tease my semi erected cock with a glint in her eyes...

No comments: