Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Carissa

By Dreamweaver.

Carissa showed up slightly tipsy, in a simple black dress but the neckline left little to imagination, with her 34C cup breasts almost spilling. She told me once how much she enjoyed teasing and i wasn't too sure what to expect.

You see, Carissa had a fantasy about teasing a photographer during a photoshoot so we decided to see if we could role play this out. We managed to borrow a camera and found ourselves a secluded location and after picking her up, we found ourselves in the company of nothing but spalling concrete and overgrown weeds.

As she moved through various poses, i realise that they were get more provocative and before long, her dress slipped off, revealing Carissa wearing nothing but a black lace corset with red lace trimmings with garter straps. She had one black thigh high stockings, complemented by 3" fuck me heels.

I realised i was staring but she winked at me, beckoning me over.

I wasn' too sure how far we should take this but Carissa decided that she wanted to be in control so she walked over very slow, the sound of her heels resounding off the bare walls. She came right up to my face, her lips almost touching mine but her breasts were already gently pressing against my chest. Her hands slid down to my crotch, cupping my already hardening cock.

Her lips were close to my ears as she whispered, "i want you to cum all over my face... "

As she spoke, her hands were already unbuckling my belt and jeans, allowing them to slide down my legs. Reaching into my boxers, she took out my cock and knelt down, gently kissing the engorged tip of my cock. Her tongue darted out of mouth and swirled around tip but went no further. By then, my mind was already a blank. She stood up and started to grind her ass against my cock, at one point in time bending over, with tip of my cock just at the entrance of her wet cunt.

She took a step back enjoying the expression on my face as her hands ran over her tips, cupping and squeezing them, moaning softly as her right hand massaged her clit. Tucking her thumbs into the side of her thong, she slid down the lacy material, revealing her freshly waxed pussy. Carissa parted her legs slightly and beckoned me over and this time i went over readily and as my face neared her pussy, i could smell her arousal.

She tasted heavenly as my tongue lapped against her clit and her wetness while 2 fingers slid into her warmth. She leaned her head back and moaned softly while my fingers slowly moved in and out of her. I could feel her hipping slowly moving in time to my fingers and that only turned me on further.

"You like tasting my wet pussy don't you" she teased.

I replied by lifting her left leg over my right shoulder and ate her with renewed vigor. She moaned louder, urging me on. By now, i had a raging hard on and i started to stroke myself but she noticed that and told me to stop.

Carissa told me to lay back and since my mind was already clouded by lust so i complied (on hindsight, that ruined a nice shirt of mine but heck... it doesn't really matter does it?). She squatted down on my face and leaned forward towards my cock in the typical 69 position and once again, she mercilessly teased my cock without ever taking me into her mouth.

Her hands were gently stroking and teasing my balls, cupping them while her tongue traced a wet trail down the entire length of my shaft. The heightened sensations made it almost unbearable and i was so close to coming...

I managed to shift myself into a sitting position and made Carissa go down on her hands and knees with me positioned behind her. Grabbing her breasts roughly, i fondled her nipples, pinching the errected nubs as she gasped.

Pushing against her pussy, i felt her entrance part as i slide all the way in, burying myself deep into her. Holding her by her hips, i fucked her with long deep strokes while telling how good she felt,

"You feel so fucking tight Carissa... i want you so badly, your pussy feels so good..."

She could only whimper her pleasure as i pulled out and made her lie back. Positioning her legs on my shoulder i pushed myself into her again. I penetrated even deeper in this position as i fucked her, enjoying how tightly her cunt grabbed my cock. Long deep strokes made her cry out in pleasure...

I was about to cum and i asked if i could cum on her face.

"Yes... i love it... cum all over my face..."

And cum i did... withdrawing myself, i straddle her and came all over her face messily as her hands worked my cock.

Much later, as we cleaned up, i asked if we will meet again and her only reply was "we'll see".

I have not heard from her since.

She was exactly as she warned me.

A tease.

No comments: