Friday, July 3, 2009

Karen - part 2

Karen
by HBBO @ sgforums

Part 2


My relationship with Karen changed dramatically after that incident. The incident has somehow deepened her trust in me and sex-related topics were no longer off-limit in our daily conversations. It was through these conversations that I realised Karen is a fun-loving, flirtatious and sexually adventurous young woman – and certainly not the "prim and proper" office executive whom I have known for the past 6 months. It was also through these conversations that I learnt of Karen's fetishes for sunbathing topless, sleeping in the nude and making love on the beach.

There was once when we were having lunch, we saw a Caucasian woman walking around braless in the food court. So that naturally became our conversational centrepiece for the day. Being open-minded, Karen insisted that there is nothing wrong with women not wearing bra. It was then when I jokingly dared her to come to work braless. I have never expected Karen to take my challenge seriously. The next day, Karen turned up for work in a suit (which is not unusual especially when we need to meet clients). During the morning tea break, she came over to my cubicle, flashed me an impish grin and declared "I am braless today." Her abrupt declaration caught me by surprise but I was certain that she was just teasing me so I jokingly admonished her "Don't bluff me, lah!"

She said nothing, but simply smiled, looked me straight in the eyes and started unbuttoning her office jacket –one button at a time. When the buttons were all undone, she pulled her jacket apart to expose the blouse underneath. Wrapped behind that ultra thin and figure hugging white blouse was Karen's braless boobs - full, round and firm - just like I had imagined. The outline of her erected nipples (either caused by the air-con or the sexual tension) was clearly visible. My cock went from a flaccid state to a full-blown hard-on in an instant. There were moments of awkward silence as I ogled her braless boobs and then we both burst out in laughter almost simultaneously. While the laughter may have ease the sexual tension, it failed to alleviate the aroused state of my cock.

Karen was amused when she noticed my erection and teasingly suggested that I should wank off in the toilet so that I could concentrate on my work later. I had to summon every ounce of my will power to resist the temptation to wank off, as I did not want to be at the receiving end of her endless teasing. Nonetheless, she still gave me a nickname - "Wanker". In retaliation, I called her "Peaches".

That's how we got our nicknames.

End of Part 2 (To be continued)

No comments: