Sunday, July 5, 2009

Karen - part 4

Karen
by HBBO @ sgforums


Part 4
Two incidents happened in quick succession which further elevated my close relationship with Karen. These incidents happened about 10 months after Karen joined ABC Company.

The first incident was the breakup between Karen and Anthony. It came as a huge surprise for me as there were no prior "symptoms" of any deterioration in the relationship between the 2 of them. I only learnt about the breakup when I found Karen all quiet and teary one morning. Until today, I am not sure what triggered the breakup. Karen has never revealed to me the real reason behind the breakup despite our close friendship. She would always give some lame excuses and try to evade the issue whatever I ask her for the reason. I suspect that I may somehow be the underlying cause of the breakup.

While the breakup may have provided an ideal opportunity for me to move in and occupy the spot vacated by Anthony in her heart, I was careful not to do it too hastily as I did not want to prey on her weakened emotional state and be branded an opportunist. At that point of time, our close relationship has already generated a lot of gossips among our colleagues. I was not confident that Karen would be mentally prepared to start an office romance knowing that it would only stir up juicer and more frequent gossips from our colleagues.

The second incident happened shortly after her breakup. Karen has been head-hunted by one of our competitors and she decided to "jump ship" because the new company offered her a significantly higher salary - although I suspect that she also wanted the opportunity to get away from all the office gossips. While I was initially saddened by her sudden departure, I soon realised that her departure would allow our relationship to develop away from the prying eyes of our colleagues.

We continued to keep in close contact after Karen left ABC Company. We would meet almost every weekends (she was quite free during weekends as she was not attached anymore) and keep in touch through msn during the weekdays (often until late into the night). Having gotten over the breakup, Karen was back to her usual fun-loving and flirtatious self. During our msn chat sessions, we would tell dirty jokes and share erotic stories (just like in the good old days when Karen was working in ABC Company).

During one of our msn sessions, Karen was wearing a tight tank-top which clearly outlined the shape of her boobs and showed off a fair amount of cleavage (we both had our webcams on). I complimented Karen on her "nice pair of boobs". In response, she teased me by pulling her tank-top downward to expose an even larger area of cleavage. Karen was clearly in a super flirtatious mood that night. Knowing that I am a "boobs man", Karen then went on to tease me with a sensuous display of boobs massage through the webcam. Karen cupped both her breasts with her small hands and then slowly caressed and massaged them in an erotic manner. After about 5 mins of teasing, Karen reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. In one swift motion, Karen pulled out her bra from under her tank-top, leaving her braless in front of the webcam. She continued to grope her braless boobs as I looked on with a throbbing hard-on. At one point, she even lifted up her tank-top to show off the lower half of her boobs – almost exposing her nipples! Unfortunately, despite my repeated and often desperate pleadings, Karen refused to show me her whole boobs.

The entire display was conducted in a fun manner with Karen laughing and giggling throughout. But it was nonetheless super erotic. Karen was so damn hot that she left me totally breathless and with a seriously hard cock. Throughout the erotic display, I was stroking my cock under the table (away from Karen's sight). As a result, my whole cock was already coated with a thick layer of pre-cum by the time Karen ended her show some 10mins later.

Needless to say, I masturbated immediately after I terminated my msn session with Karen. I fantasised myself groping Karen's wonderful boobs, playing with her nipples and finally sandwiching my cock between her warm boobs and giving them a good f?ck. Already super aroused by the show, it did not take long before I cummed. I achieved a powerful climax which propelled my semen several feet into the air and left me exhausted.

End of Part 4 (To be continued)

No comments: