Monday, July 6, 2009

Karen - part 5

Karen
by HBBO @ sgforums

Part 5
Things got even hotter in the weeks following the webcam incident. During one of our weekend dates, we happened to talk about soccer, specifically, the EPL (English Premium League). Karen was an avid fan of Arsenal whereas I am a diehard Man United supporter. The 2 teams had been scheduled to play against each other in a top-of-the-table clash that night, and we had a major disagreement over which team would win the match.

To settle the argument once and for all, I suggested to Karen that we should make a bet on the outcome of the match. Karen readily took up the challenge. We then spent the next 30mins discussing the "penalty" for the loser. After much negotiation, it was decided that if I lose, my penalty would be to swim naked in the sea. Whereas if Karen lose, she would have to let me fondle her breasts for 5 mins!

Until today, I never quite understood why Karen agreed to such a penalty. Perhaps she was over-confident (cos Arsenal had home ground advantage). Perhaps she was being flirtatious. Or perhaps she was just doing me a favour (without being too obvious) by giving me a chance to touch her breasts (knowing that I had been quite obsessed with her tits since the webcam incident).

It is important to note that, at the time of this event, Karen had not agreed to be my girlfriend. She claimed that she was not ready to start another relationship so soon after her breakup with Anthony.

In any case, to cut a long story short, Man United won the match by a slender margin of 1-0. We were watching the live broadcast on the large screen TV at a 24-hour coffeeshop in Sengkang when Man United scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game.

I was elated to have won the bet, although I was half-expecting Karen to "chicken out". Fortunately, Karen did not disappoint. She was not upset at all about losing the bet. In fact, Karen was quite sporting and agreed to pay up her "penalty" that very same night.

We decided that my car would be the most convenient place for Karen to pay her 'debt". So I drove my car to a quiet multi-storey carpark and proceeded to claim my prize. I was expecting Karen to remain passive during her 5 mins "ordeal", but I was wrong. Karen was in a flirtatious mood. I could hardly contain my excitement when Karen climbed over from her seat and sat on my lap (facing me). In that position, her boobs were just inches away from my face!

My heart was thumping madly, my throat was dry and there were slight trembles in my hands as I gently placed both my palms on Karen's boobs – for the first time after more than a year of lusting after them. Karen's eyes were closed tightly as I gently caressed and squeezed her breasts. Not contented with just touching her boobs through her clothing, I lifted up Karen's blouse until her bra was exposed. It was a lacy half-cup bra which exposed a good amount of Karen's tit flesh to my mercy. I could not resist the temptation as I leaned forward to cover her exposed flesh with wet kisses. There was no objection from Karen and her eyes remained shut throughout.

Karen's lack of objection emboldened me as I reached behind to unclasp her bra and fully exposed her beautiful tits – which are considered pretty large for her small body frame. Karen's nipples were already hard - not sure if it was from the air-con or from the sensation of having her breasts fondled. I alternated between squeezing, kissing and sucking on Karen's tits.

Soon Karen's was starting to take in deep breaths as the tinkling sensation of having both her breasts "assaulted" started spreading to the rest of her body. By then, my cock was already super hard. With Karen sitting on my lap and coupled with my tight jean, it was starting to feel painful to have my hard cock trapped for so long inside my pant. I used that as an excuse and told Karen that I needed to unzip my jean to ease the pressure on my cock. Karen flashed me a mischievous grin but did not say anything. I took that as an "okay" and proceeded to unzip and pull down my jean (and underwear) to my knee level – thus exposing my hard cock to Karen.

Upon seeing my exposed cock, Karen simply smiled. Without any encouragement or prompting from me, Karen voluntarily wrapped her small hand around my hard shaft and gave my cock a few gentle squeezes. She then went on to stroke my cock using slow deliberate movements as she slowly brought me close to the plateau of orgasm. Just when I was about to cum. Karen stopped suddenly. My initial disappointment soon turned to joy as Karen starting grinding her pelvic against my exposed erection. I could feel Karen's wet pussy, separated only by her thin g-string, rubbing against my cock as she dry f?cked me in the car.

The dry f?cking action brought me over the edge within minutes as I could not hold back the floodgate any longer. I literally exploded and fired off jets after jets of hot cum all over – messing up my car and Karen's clothing in the process. This was the best "sex" that I ever had. Although it was only dry f?cking with no actual penetration, the orgasm was simply mind-blowing!

After I have calmed down from my orgasm, I offered to finger Karen to repay her for the wonderful experience – for turning a 5 mins breasts fondling session into a dry f?cking session. But she refused to let me touch her pussy. I was puzzled by her explanation:

".... cos we are just friends."

End of Part 5 (To be continued)

No comments: