Saturday, July 4, 2009

Karen - part 3

Karen
by HBBO @ sgforums

Part 3
My relationship with Karen in the months following the "braless" incident was truly enjoyable. Karen was often in a fun-loving and flirtatious mood. We would often trade dirty jokes, talk about our sexual fantasies as well as share erotic stories of our past sexual experiences.

I remembered one of Karen's stories got me all "steamed" up as it was one of my unfulfilled fantasy – sex in the classroom. I "interrogated" Karen on the incident and coaxed her to reveal graphic details of the incident (which she eventually did in bits-and-pieces and amidst much blushes).

Basically, the incident occurred during Karen's time in NTU when she was studying for an examination with her bf (Anthony) in a vacant classroom. Feeling stressed from the long hours of studying, Anthony requested Karen for a blowjob, which she gamely agreed. However after about 15mins of intense blowjob, Anthony was nowhere near to climaxing (maybe it was the exam stress). Karen was starting to get nervous about being discovered, so she agreed for Anthony to fuck her - hoping that he would cum quickly and they can then get dressed and get away from the classroom before they get caught. As there was no proper place to lie down in the classroom, the only logical position was for Karen to bend forward on a desk, forming an L-shape (with her arse and pussy sticking out). This allowed Anthony to hold on to Karen's hips and f?ck her pussy from the rear.

This position seemed to work well for Anthony. Anthony was steadily building up towards an intense orgasm as his cock pistoned in and out of Karen's tight pussy in double-quick time. Shortly before he climaxed, Anthony pulled his cock out from Karen's pussy and sprayed his semen into the wastepaper basket (they did not have a condom as the sex was not a planned activity). Karen told me that she did not achieve orgasm during this incident as she was too nervous about being caught. Nonetheless, she found the experience pleasurable.

That night, the mental images of Karen being fucked in the classroom provided the ample inspiration for my masturbation session. I imagined my hard cock pounding hard into Karen's pussy as she was bended helplessly over the tabletop. Needless to say, I had a powerful orgasm that night.

At this juncture, I think it is important for me to emphasise that while Karen may be open-minded and flirtatious at times, she has never come across as being slutty. She is steadfastly loyal to her bf, never had sex with anyone other than her bf, never had a One Night Stand and has never allowed me to act in an appropriate manner, such as touching or kissing her. I found that out during my birthday when she held a mini celebration for me at a Japanese restaurant. As she did not have a present for me, she asked me if I had a birthday wish. So I told her blatantly that I would love to fondle her boobs (just trying my luck). Karen giggled as she chided me for being a "pervert" and reminded me that she already has a bf. In the end, all I got from Karen for my birthday was a quick peck on the cheek.

Nonetheless, our relationship was elevated shortly after when Anthony decided to break off with Karen.

End of Part 3 (To be continued)

No comments: