Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Karen - part 6

Karen
by HBBO @ sgforums

Part 6
My relationship with Karen was a complex one. Karen has not regarded me as her bf, even though it was apparent to both of us that our friendship was already beyond platonic level. In one of our subsequent conversation, Karen defined me as a "special friend", although she did not quite explain the meaning of that. I guess we were sort of midway between normal friends and a bf-gf type of relationship.

In any case, our relationship continued to grow following the dry f?ck session. As her "special friend", I was granted "free access privilege" – meaning that I could touch her freely (except for her pussy). This was a privilege I used very regularly as I simply could not keep my hands away from Karen's gorgeous boobs. I would grope her whenever we had the privacy – in the car, in parks, in lifts, at staircases, etc.

Very often, our weekend dates would end up as petting sessions in my car and with Karen finishing me off with a handjob. At times when she was in a "playful" mood, she would tease me by kissing the tip of my cock or giving my hard shaft a few quick licks during the handjob session. Nevertheless, Karen has never acceded to any of my requests for blowjobs – maybe she felt that blowjob (just like touching of pussy) was considered too intimate even for a "special friend". However, this was set to change a couple of months later when one of our petting sessions got too intense!

The incident started out as a routine movie date one Saturday night. It was a very good RA movie (can't recall the title) with a lot of nudities and a couple of extremely hot sex scenes which left me both aroused and frustrated as the cinema was too crowded for me to fondle Karen's boobs without being too obvious. By the time the show ended, it was already past 2am (it was a midnight show). We were both feeling a bit hungry and we decided to head to Newton for supper. During supper, we talked about the movie and Karen admitted that she found the sex scenes stimulating as well! I quickly seized upon the opportunity and persuaded Karen to go "park-tor" at Mount Faber. Karen saw through my intention immediately and teased me for being a "pervert". But despite this, she agreed.

By the time we drove up the slope to Mount Faber, it was already past 3am. Except for 2 other cars in the car park, the whole place seemed deserted (which is not surprising at this unearthly hour). We parked our car and took a short walk to one of the pavilion (about 200 metres away) which overlooked the sea. As we walked, we groped each other like 2 horny teenagers. By the time we reached the pavilion, Karen's bra has been unclasped and one of my hands was already under her blouse fondling her naked boobs. I wasted no time in lifting up Karen's blouse and burying my face into her boobs the moment we reached the pavilion.

I was busy caressing, sucking and nibbling away on Karen's nipples for almost 10 minutes before I noticed Karen looking intently at something behind me. I turned around and soon spotted what caught Karen's attention – there was another couple in the next pavilion about 50 metres away from us! While it was too far away and too dark to see their faces clearly, it was obvious from the silhouettes (illuminated by the moonlight) that the couple was busy petting – just like us!

What surprised me was not the couple's presence in the next pavilion, but the fact that Karen did not stop me while I was sucking away on her boobs. It was obvious that they could see us (or rather our silhouettes) if they happened to look at our direction. I asked Karen if she prefers to shift to another location, but Karen said that it was "not necessary". It was then that I suspected Karen has an exhibitionist streak in her. The risk of being seen somehow heightened the sexual arousal in her. [Note: I also recalled that Karen had previously told me that she loves to suntan topless when she was holidaying overseas]

With Karen's assurance, I continued to lavish her boobs with kisses and caresses. The presence of "possible audiences" amplified the erotic feeling in both of us. Soon, I had Karen squirming with arousal and moaning softly to every flick of my tongue on her nipples. By then, I was also panting with excitement. My cock was hard like a rod and with copious amount of pre-cum flowing freely from the tip.

Sensing my need for relief, Karen unzipped my pant and wrapped her small delicate hand tightly around my fully rigid shaft before pulling it free from the tight confine of my pant. With my cock out in the open, Karen proceeded to jerk me off with her usual slow and gentle rhythm. This has the effect of intensifying my arousal without pushing me too quickly to the point of no return. I closed my eyes as I took in the intense pleasure that Karen was lavishing on my cock.

I opened my eyes a few minutes later when I felt a warm and wet feeling on my cock. I was totally surprised to see Karen kneeling in front of me and with my cock completely engulfed in her mouth. Finally, Karen was giving me the blowjob which I had been yearning for several months - in the open and only 50m away from another couple. It was magical. It was almost unbelievable!

For the next 10 minutes, Karen licked and sucked on my cock while concurrently massaging my balls with her hands. Her skilful and enthusiastic oral manipulating soon pushed me to the edge. I warned Karen as I felt my floodgate opening. Karen barely had enough time to pull away from my cock before I lost control and sprayed my cum several feet into the air – and wetting the pavilion floor with my creamy discharge in the process. The orgasm was so intense that I felt my knees almost buckled under my own weight as I ejaculated.

As I regained my composure and my sanity, I saw Karen seated on the pavilion bench and struggling to put on her bra (which I had removed earlier). Without any warning, I lunged forward, pushed my hand under Karen's short skirt and touched her pussy. Taken aback by my abrupt incursion, Karen could only whimper a half-hearted protest and soon "surrendered" herself to the inevitable pleasure of having her pussy massaged.

To allow me easier access to her pussy, I laid Karen down on the bench and placed her legs on each side of the bench. This caused her thighs to be spread wide and thus surrendering her panty-clad pussy to my mercy. In spite of her panty, I had no problem locating her clitoris (which was already engorged) and gave the nub a good rub down through her panty. This made her already soaked panty even wetter by the minute.

Sensing that Karen would not object, I gently pulled aside her panty to expose her waxed pussy to the night air. Seeing Karen's totally bare pussy was having a stimulating effect on my cock as it started stirring back to life. Nevertheless I was determined not to allow my cock to distract me from giving Karen her well deserved orgasm tonight.

I lubricated my fingers with Karen's juice and gently inserted them into Karen's incredibly tight pussy – one at a time until I had 3 fingers in her pussy. I then started finger-fucking Karen and simultaneously rubbing/licking her clitoris until she cummed several minutes later amid a series of soft moans.

By then, my horny cock was fully erected again. I asked Karen if I could fuck her, but was flatly rejected. Nonetheless, she gave me a 2nd blowjob of the night. This time I lasted much longer and the eventual orgasm was almost as powerful as the first. I felt my balls totally drained of semen as I stained the pavilion floor with my cum for the 2nd time that night.

It was at this juncture that we noticed the couple at the next pavilion has already disappeared. Till today, we have no way of verifying how much they have seen of our petting session.



End of Part 6 (To be continued)

No comments: