Friday, June 5, 2009

Annie

By Dreamweaver.

Back in 1994-96 (i'm not too sure about now since I no longer use any chat channels/platforms), IRC was a fertile ground for expanding one's social network. Being one unschooled with the ways of the world, I was more than agreeable to meet up with friends (mainly female) for a drink or chat. Among all the people whom I had the pleasure of meeting, Annie was one whom left the deepest impression.


It was after a few chat in a particular channel in IRC when we agreed to meet in person. This was before cell phones were commonplace so after she suggested that we meet at Fort Canning, i agreed, seeing how we can adjourn to Plaza Singapura for dinner. Although we chatted over the phone previously and tried our best to describe our physical appearance (the modem speed of 28.8kbps wasn't exactly conducive to send digital photos and such photos weren't prevalent anyway), nothing beats meeting the person face to face. A little description is in order;


Annie wasn't exactly tall. Petite would be the word. She was however very busty and it didn't help that her sky blue sun-dress' neckline revealed a fair bit of cleavage.


After the initial awkward hellos, we walked around a little bit, catching up on the (irc) channel gossip and just shooting the breeze. I would be lying if i wasn't sneaking peeks at her ample bust line. Occasionally when she laughed and leaned forward, i could catch hints of white lace which titillated me even further.


The conversation turned towards relationships and she asked if I had kissed a girl before while i asked how many previous boyfriends she had. The questions went back and forth and it slowly became more explicit, and with the stakes raised, I decided to ask if she had done anything intimate in public before. She seemed to think for an eternity before beckoning me to follow her. It turned out that there was a stairway that led up to the roof top of the "fort gates". A quick glance around assured her that no one was around and as we were standing there, she suddenly stepped right in front of me and started kissing me full on the lips.


Mentally, I was frozen in place since I could not believe this was happening but physically, my body had already decided to react, with my hands already wrapped around her waist and slowly sliding up her sides and tentatively cupping her breasts. She gasped as she pulled away and i immediately got worried, thinking that i might have over stepped the boundary but she grabbed me by my hand and pull me towards the shaded part of the roof and started kissing me in earnest. Encouraged by her response, my hand slipped in from the neckline, cupping her C-cup breasts through her white lacy bra. I had a raging hard on by now, with pre cum leaking out. I could also feel her hands massaging my cock through my jeans rhythmically as my fingers found their way under the bra and started tweaking her nipples.


Pausing for breath, both of us looked around, only to hear the buzzing of insects in the heat of a lazy afternoon. Looking into my eyes, her fingers slowly lowered my zipper and with that out of the way, her right hand slipped into my boxers and gently cradled my erection. Pulling it out from the confines of my jeans, she knelt down and took me in her mouth, her velvet lips lovingly wrapped around my engorged cock head. Sensations ran wild as her lips and tongue alternated between sucking & licking, from the sensitive underside of the cock head to taking all of me into our mouth. I tried very hard from groaning out loud as she continued, my fingers entangled in her hair as i held on to her head as i slid in and out of her mouth.


She froze once when we both heard someone shuffling past downstair and i took the opportunity to help her to her feet as i started to kiss and nuzzle her neck, enjoying the soft floral scent she had on. My hands were busy as well, unbuttoning the front of sun dress, allowing me better access to bra clad breasts. My kisses started to stray beyond her collar bone but she pulled away teasingly and started to button up again.


"I don't want to expose my boobs in public" she giggled, so i took her by her hand and led her back to Fort Canning itself. Spying the handicapped toilet, i took a quick look around before pulling her in. By now, my loins were on fire and badly wanted to taste her. Pushing her against the wall, we started kissing again passionately and this time, she allowed me to undo all the front buttons of her sun dress, my lips planting kisses all over. She unhooked the front clasp of her bra and her delightful light brown nipples were already standing proudly and i couldn't help but to suckle on them, moaning as i did. Withering with pleasure, she arched her back as my tongue flicked slowly and deliberately over both nipples while moaning ever so softly.


My hands were now bunching her dress upwards around her waist and then sliding them up her inner thighs. I ducked under and I faced her white cotton panties. A damp patch had formed and the muskiness practically drove me over the edge. Annie helped by using one hand to hold up the front of her dress while her other hand nudged my face closer. Nuzzling the wet patch, i started teasing her, using the tip of my tongue to wet trails along her inner thigh. Unable take the teasing any longer, she pushed aside the crotch of her panties and started to slide her middle finger into her sopping slit.


I started flicking the tip of my tongue over the hood of her clitoris, eliciting moans while she started gyrating against my face, her wetness smeared all over my hungry lip. She tasted heavenly. As she slid her finger out, i took the chance to slide my tongue into her engorged pussy lips. Alternating between flicks and licks, i slid 2 fingers into her and she came almost immediately, grabbing my hair as her cunt juice oozed out with her pussy muscle contracting hard against my fingers.


I stood up and grinned at her but she looked glassy eyed as her body trembled slightly from the after shocks. I started to stroke myself but she shook herself out of her funk as took over, her hand easing mine away as she held me and took me in her mouth once again. Sucking vigorously, she began pinching her own nipples and moaned. Being in such a heightened state of arousal as well, i started to cum, feeling my spunk spurt out in thick copious amount into her waiting mouth. As i pulled out of her lips, her leaned over the sink and spat into it.


"I don't usually swallow" she stated a sheepishly as i stood there, my knees feeling a tad weak from the intensity of the experience. We smiled at each as we cleaned each other up before making stealthy exit from the toilet, checking both left and right and making a dash across the road to park mall.


We parted ways there as she had to go home for dinner but we caught up a few more time, both online and in person where we explored each other more intimately. We slowly drifted apart as time passed us by and totally lost touch after awhile but memories of our encounter on a lazy afternoon will always be cherished.

No comments: