Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 32

Alicia and I -- My Fantasy

It's been a while since I last updated, been damn busy at work, which is a good sign currently due to the bad economy. So I wouldn't be ranting too much about that. Back to the story...

In my previous posts, Alicia fulfilled her fantasies of being raped, but I hadn't the chance to fulfill mine. To be frank, I do not really regard my fantasy as being a 'fantasy', it is more like a fetish to me, a special interest that has nothing fantastic to brag about.

What I had always fantasize was to have sex with an OL (office lady), I had always appreciated girls who groom themselves attractive enough in their office suits (tight knee-length skirt, fitting coat with high heels... etc). The main problem I've had with Alicia is that she works as an engineer, and her job does not require her to dress like an OL. Instead, she wears normal T-shirts and a pair of jeans to work.

I first brought up the topic somewhere around last year January, and to my surprise Alicia was more than happy to try it out. She had always wore casual wears at work, and was very eager to try out how it felt like in an office suit. And by then, since Alicia was on, I had bigger plans.

As I have stated many times in my stories, I was a very timid guy, but I guess as I grew in age my action becomes bolder. I persuaded Alicia to have sex at my office during the weekend, in which nobody would be around. That, would fully fulfill my fantasy of bonking an OL in her office!

We were very excited about the plan, and decided to pull off to Causeway Point (not much selection in Lot 1) to buy a suit for her. Alicia had in mind some simple suits but I wanted more, so I got her to buy an office suit that is white in color, a black lacy, semi-transparent stockings, and a pair of high heels. I must have been too excited to actually take note of my expenditure... After all, we will not be using these stuffs that often~

Nevertheless, once we got all the stuff ready, the main thing to be done is to wait. In order to have maximum fun, I decided not to have sex during the 4 days' wait, which was very hard to maintain for me. Alicia tried to tease me into action on a few occasions, and it was indeed very difficult to resist the temptations to fuck her.

The big day finally arrived, on a Saturday morning, both Alicia and I got up extra early and headed for my office. By then I had changed job already and was working in Jurong East.

Alicia and I -- My Fantasy (Part 2)

Upon reaching my office (which was situated on the 7th floor), we made sure that there was no one else working overtime in my area. Alicia then proceeded to the ladies' to change into her office wear (you can't possibly dress like an OL and travel to Jurong East on a weekend... a bit too obvious in my opinion la). I went to one of the meeting room and switched on the air conditioner.

I chose a meeting room that was situated at the corner of the office, it was a very quiet corner of the office, the only visible area from outside the room was near the entrance, and as long as we kept the door locked and stayed clear from the entrance, we would be safe even if my colleagues came to the office on that day.

Soon Alicia was ready, she was in the white office suit we bought a few days back, and oh my boy, I had an instant hard-on looking at her, her body curves were perfect, which is why I liked OLs dressing that way. Her black stockings made her slim legs looked very delicious, as I swear I gulped at the sight of this.

A: Why... very horny le...?
Me: It's a waste you are an engineer, you could be easily the prettiest girl working in CBD leh...
A: Hehehe... you want... I can wear for you everyday ah...
Me: You sure? Come... lets go in to the meeting room.
A: Meeting room?
Me: Ya, more privacy, even if my colleague comes back, they won't know we're in the room, sound-proof plus can't see from outside.
A: Hehe... you really very timid ah...
Me: Don't want anybody to spoil my day ma...

I held her hands as we entered the meeting room. Before I could properly swing the door close and turn off the lights, Alicia was already all over me. She pinned me against the wall and began frenching me. It was evident to me that she had craved for sex as much as I do as we did not have any actions for the past 4 nights.

I held her in my arms and begin sniffing her. She was wearing her favourite Anna Sui perfume (never know what specific series it was), and as I attacked her soft spot behind her ears, she shivered.

Me: Wait... let me turn off the lights..
A: I very horny now...
Me: Wait wait...
A: Hummphh... ok lor...

Alicia reluctantly gave in to my timidness (didn't want to screw up everything), and I quickly turned off the meeting room lights and locked the door. I returned to Alicia, vigorously attacking her neck and shoulder area, she was beginning to enjoy it.

Alicia lifted my head and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue impatiently in search of my mouth, I could not hold on any longer and retaliated with my own attacks. The french kiss was violent to say the least, but it was a huge turn-on.

Slowly, with our lips still locked. I lifted her 45 kg body and she let out a slight scream. Our lips went apart and while she was gasping for air (caught her by surprise), I carried her with both my hands and placed her on the meeting room table.

The wooden table did not squeak nor shatter, much to my relief. Alicia laid on the cold surface of the table, and I climbed on top of her. The fire had been started and there was no turning back at this point of time. The job must be done.

With a swift motion, I took off Alicia's white coat, and a tight spaghetti top was exposed in front of me. My cock was crying for action and the little brain took over the bigger brain. I cupped my hands with her breasts and she let out a soft moan. Slowly caressing Alicia's boobs, she closed her eyes and allowed me to roam around her body.

I didn't want to strip all of Alicia's clothes off, so I stayed with her top, my mouth was patrolling her shoulder area when I suddenly went south, I used my hand to pull down her bra, exposing her swollen nipples. They were erected, swollen, and... edible!

I wasted no time and planted my head on her chest. Alicia welcomed me by pressing my head against her boobs with both her hands -- she had wanted me to eat up all of her, and I rightfully obliged.

The momentum was building up faster than I had first expected, my cock was already rock hard and the feeling to fuck was at sky high. I whispered by Alicia's ear to say how much I wanted her, and she responded with a slutty moan.

A: I want you also... I think I am... very wet le...
Me: Eat lollipop first...
A: Hehehehe... I give you special treat today...
Me: What treat?
A: Take off your pants first...

No comments: