Monday, June 8, 2009

Having Tiffany for supper

By Dreamweaver.

This story is a request by someone. Her name and some of the circumstances were tweaked to ensure that her identity is kept confidential. Tiffany, this story is dedicated to you. I do hope you enjoy reading the story & it gets you all wet and raring to go. ;)


Tiffany was a freelance model. She was introduced to me via a friend and we hit it off immediately. We both came to realise that we were on the same wave length when it comes to sexual innuendoes as well as dirty jokes and we would often trade such material when chatting on MSN Messenger. On occasions, she would also share with me some of the more ridiculous requests by amateur photographers during photo shoots, such as requesting her to turn up in lingerie, school girl uniform or even a nurse's outfits. The money was good however so she would usually get a chaperon when doing such shoots.


Fate had it that one day, the chaperon (who is the friend who introduced us to each other) could not make it for a photo shoot that involved her wearing a skimpy dark bikini as well as a bra & panty set. Tiffany suggested i go along to ensure those perverts (it was a group photo shoot) did not get too touchy-feely or try to take advantage of her. She had also shown me some of her pictures from other photo shoots that were a tad risque and what i saw blew my mind. Since all i had to do was tag along, and what i would get in return was a whole afternoon with her with little else on but some skimpy top, I was quite happy accompany her to the shoot.


It was an outdoor shoot at some abandoned building in Sentosa and it went well enough i guess but when she emerged after changing into her bra & panty set, almost every hot blooded male, including myself could only stare in disbelief. Imagine; Tiffany is slim and petite, standing at about 1.6m, with a pair of creamy white tits. She was wearing this translucent black lace matching set that would drive anyone wild with desire and her slender legs were very nicely complemented with a pair of black 2 inch heels. There were a fair number of blood suckers around and I had some repellant handy. So before the photographers started shooting, she went round the corner, pulling me along, asking for 5 minutes to apply repellant. She took the can from me and starting spraying it all over her and thereafter, proceeded to use her hands to even out the repellant. While attending to her own arms, she looked at me teasingly and asked, "Are you going to just stand there or would you like to help?" She had this impish grin on her face as i nodded cautiously. It seemed too good to be true but I'm not one to look the gift horse in the mouth so i stepped closer and tilted my head slightly to the right, looking at her inquisitively.


"Would you mind if you helped me even out the repellant on my legs please?"


So I did, kneeing next to her gorgeous legs as i used both my hands to cup either side of her leg, and slide my hands up her legs, from her calves all the way up to her inner thigh. Starting with her right leg, i slid my hands up, towards her crotch, and i realised that I could smell that familiar scent of muskiness, the scent of a woman who is aroused. Deciding that it was worth the risk, i let hand hands travel all the way up till my thumb bumped against her lace covered pussy lips. I heard a soft gasp escape her lips as i nonchalantly moved over to her left leg and did the same thing, except this time round, when my thumb hit her pussy lips, i pretended to massage her upper thigh, all the while maintaining pressure against her pussy. She looked down at me, grinning cheekily and stepped away, but not before tossing me a wink.


The photo shoot ended soon after and as I drove her home, Tiffany asked if I would like to head out for drinks in the evening. "To thank me from keeping her safe" was the way she phrased it. "Why not?" i mused as i agreed. After dropping her off, i went back and after a nice cold shower, i promptly felt asleep but it was haunted by images of lace, bra cups, long legs and black heels. Most of all, i was haunted by her impish smile. I woke to a breezy evening sky. Checking my phone for messages, I realised that Tiffany left a sms, saying that she wasn't feeling all that well, after being out in the sun for the whole day and would rather lounge by the pool side of the private apartment where she was staying. She did however, request if i could bring along something to drink. Checking my wine fridge, i decided a bottle of Verve Cliquot Champagne would suit the occasion nicely. Packing 2 champagne flutes and the bottle together in a wine carrier, i set off. Deciding that a jacket would be wise, due to the breeze, I threw one on and headed towards the east where she stayed.


The guard at the security booth let me in after a rudimentary glance. Muttering my thanks, I made my way to her block where i found her already lounging by the pool side on one of those who plastic deck chairs. She waved me over and while i strolled over, I realised she wasn't all that dressed up, wearing a black cotton camisole and a pair of khaki coloured shorts berms. "Not exactly the sexiest of outfits" i though to myself but when i reached the side of her deck chair, she did something really sweet, standing up and jumping into my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist. I almost lost my balance though but thankfully, managed not to fall into the pool. She buried her face into my neck and whispered, "you smell nice".


Taken aback by her warm greeting, i was momentary lost at what do or say but as she drew her face away from my neck and looked directly into my eyes, i leaned in and kissed her once on her lips as my reply.


"Thank you".


Tiffany blushed appreciatively and untangled herself from me and i decided to uncork the champagne while its still chilled. Proposing a toast, i raised my flute at her, wishing her;


"To more lingerie shoots"


She started giggling again but she happily drained the entire flute as she did so. We sat on the deck chair facing each other and we started talking again about how creepy some of the photographers were and from there, weird requests she encountered and even about her family background. No topics were taboo and the conversation flowed as easily as the champagne, with both of us drinking half the bottle. Feeling a little buzzed from drinking too fast, Tiffany decided to lie back down on the deck chair, beckoning me to lie down beside her, we ended up face to face, with out nose almost touching.


"I'm feeling a little cold", Tiffany said.


I decided gallantly that it would be a good idea to offer the jacket. She accepted it gratefully, draping it over her shoulder. The jacket was a tad long for her so it covered her till her mid thighs. We started nuzzling each other. her hands reached for mine and to my surprise, she guided them to cup her breasts, with her own hands covering mind. Kisses were tentatively exchanged but they grew in intensity and hunger. My right hand slipped away from her breast and away from her hand, venturing towards the buckle that is holding her bermudas up. Deftly undoing the buckle and button, i felt her lift her hips so that i could pull her berms lower. I felt a hint of lace and i opened my eyes in surprise and I could see the twinkling of her eyes.


"I wore it for you" she whispered, "it is the same set i wore at the photo shoot."


My cock stiffened instantly and my fingers started to rub the lace which was already slightly damp. Pushing aside the lace covering the entrance to her engorged pussy lips, i smoothly slipped my middle finger in all the way in, eliciting a gasp of pleasure. She continued whispering, "I was already soaking wet when you were rubbing the repellant on my legs and I was already fantasizing how you would lick me down there. I wanted to feel your tongue teasing me, tasting my pussy. I even shaved it for you. Can you feel how smooth it feels?"


As she spoke, I continued to work in and out of her snatch, feeling her warm velvety pussy encase my finger. I marveled at the smoothness of her pussy lips. Her eyes were closed by now, luxuriating in the movement of my finger stimulating her g-spot, soft gasps escaping her lips. I was grateful for the jacket obscuring the view of our deed but i realised with my own erection was that straining against my jeans and how much more i want to do to her, started to think were we could go so that I may taste her.


Reading my mind, Tiffany continued, "I would love to bring you home so you can take me from behind, just the way i imagined it when i was asked to pose, bending over. I kept thinking of how it would feel for you to fill me up with your dick."


My breathing had become heavier by now, and my thumb was slowly rubbing her clit in circles. Feeling her hips buck against my fingers, i started to thrust in a little harder and rougher but all she did was moan her approval. Looking straight into my eyes, she egged me on in a sultry voice;


"yessss.... you like finger fucking me don't you? I want you so bad now, my pussy is so wet for you now, can you feel it? I want you to take me from behind. I want you to be rough. Would you do that for me?"


I did all i could from leaping off the deck chair. Buttoning her bermudas up, we made sure we looked sufficiently decent before we took the jacket off. Tossing away the bottle and flutes, she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dark handicap toilet. Trying the light switch, we realised that it didn't work but we locked the door anyway. The little bit of light that came in through the frosted glass window above our head provided what little illumination that was required but the ultimate turn on had to be when i tried to pull her to me, she actually pushed me away. Standing against the wall across from me, she started to very suggestively touch herself as she performed a strip tease, first removing her top and then her bottom, revealing the very same black lace bra and panty set she wore for the photo shoot.


My cock was already throbbing so i unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans and boxers, letting my tumescent cock out, as i gently stroked myself while enjoying the performance she was putting on. She bent herself over, with her back to me, sticking her ass out proudly, still clad in black lace. I walked over wordlessly, as i saw in what little light there was, one of her hand supporting herself in the support bar while the other hand had already pushed aside her panty and starting to massage her clitoris. Holding onto my own cock which was already oozing pre-cum, i teased the entrance of her pussy, running my cock head up and down the slit. Gasping and trying to get me slide into her fully, i drove into her suddenly. Arching her back in pleasure, she moaned loudly. Grabbing her hips with both my hands, i started to slam into her repeatedly. She met everyone of my thrust with a moan, "Harder. Fuck me harder. Yes, fuck me like a bitch. Yes, don't stop, don't stop, yesssss...."


i pulled out suddenly and tured her around, pinning her against the wall. Lifting her right leg up, I went down on her, tasting her sweetness as it pooled at the entrance. She came when my tongue started dancing on her clitoris. Her hands grabbed my hair tightly as she tried to stifle her own moans. Still trembling from the intensity of her orgasm, she sat me down on the covered toilet bowl and started to suck on me in earnest. The sensation was amazing, with her tongue tickling the sensitive underside of the cock-head. She took my testicles in her mouth at one point in time, suckling gently as i felt myself getting closer to my climax.


She stood up and straddled me while i sat there, and she sat down, my penis sliding neatly into her tight cunt. We withered against each other for what felt like ages but as i was close to coming, she pulled me out and took me back into her lips.


"Come into my mouth. I'm hungry. Feed me. Let me taste you..."


With a loud groan, I came there and then, shooting spurt after spurt of cum as she swallowed greedily. When i was done, she simply stood up and kissed me full on the lips, the taste of her pussy mingling with my own cum. She grinned at me as i sat there, my mind blown away by the intensity of my orgasm.


She started dressing up and we soon sneaked out of the toilet after we ensured no one else was around. Walking her to her lift, we kissed goodbye and then she was gone. Just as i walked towards the guard house to find myself a cab, my handphone beeped.


"I should bring you along to more of my photo shoots. ;)"


I could only grin to myself as i managed to flag down a cab. As I headed home, I found myself getting hard again, turned on by the promise of more pleasure to come.

Go on to the next part.

No comments: