Sunday, June 28, 2009

June

By Dreamweaver.

This one is for you June... ;)

I grabbed June by her hands and hurried her up the stairs. It was a poorly lit stairwell. But what made it all the more exciting was the fact that the stairwell faced the main road and you could see people walking by below.

Pushing June against the railing, her back faced me. Her ass was grinding back against me while my already hard cock was pushing against her... I cupped her breasts and started to squeeze them. June tilted her head back and we started kissing. My hands slide downwards and hiked her skirt upwards, exposing her black mesh panties.

A SBS bus drove by we looked out at the railing. We weren't very high up so if the passengers had turned their heads our way, she might have spotted us.

My fingers brushed against her panty cover slit, delighting in its warm as June moaned softly.... She tried to struggle but i pinned her against the railing, now allowing her to move. I could feel her breathing faster as she moaned softly.

"Don't.." June whispered.

I roughly pulled aside her panties, exposing her pussy to the cool evening air.

June gasped as i started to tease her slit with my fingers. I pulled her away from the railing and this time pushed her against a red brick wall. Kneeling down in front of her, i hiked her skirt up and exposed her pussy lips. I leaned in, my tongue starting a wicked little dance on her clit, making her moan. I felt her hands on the back of my head as she grind her pussy against my mouth which was busy sucking and licking her wet pussy.

She tasted so good...

Midway through eating her, i slid 2 fingers into June and started to fuck her. My fingers sawed in and out quickly, very quickly building up her lust. She started to moan louder. That just turned me on even more... pushing 2 fingers into her mouth, her tongue started teasing my fingers as if my cock was in her mouth.

June grabbed my hand and started to finger herself. She wanted it harder and faster which i happily obliged. She bucked against my fingers while her hands caressed my erected cock which was straining against my jeans.

"I'm coming... so close... little bit more... please... faster..." June moaned.

I felt her body tremble as she came, with my fingers slamming deep into her velvet wetness, her tight pussy pulsing against me fingers. June grabbed my hand and withdrew it from herself. Looking at my watch, i realised i was running late for another appoint so we very quickly packed up (in spite of my aching cock) and quickly left the stairwell...

No comments: