Thursday, June 4, 2009

Timid Sexual Encounters - part 33

Alicia and I -- My Fantasy (Part 3)

I took off my pants and my cock sprung to life, pre-cums already making they way out of my cock head. The absence of sex for the past 4 days proved to be too much for it to bear.

A: I release you first... you 4 days didn't release liao... sure very tight now...?
Me: Ya...
A: Hehehe...

Without further indication Alicia mouthed my whole cock. It caught me by total surprise as she has never given me a BBBJ before. It was, to her, that cocks are where urine were released, asking her to put the hose in her mouth makes her very uneasy. But I guess that she was too horny to wait for me to get a condom.

The BBBJ was fantastic, much nicer than with a cap on. Alicia looked up at me, sitting on the meeting room table, with her innocent eyes. Her blowing skills have improved a lot under my guidance, and for once I was sure that she was eyeing for me to cum, as her sunction was very strong and her hands were busy tickling my balls.

Me: Wait... you so aggressive, I will cum in no time...
A: (Nod nod) (Suck suck) (Slurp slurp)
Me: You want me to cum in you?
A: (Shakes head) (Panicked and pulled out her mouth) No... cum on my body...
Me: On your suit...?
A: Doesn't that make you hornier?
Me: Ah shit... I am cumming...

With Alicia teasing me, she urged me to spray my cum on her body, with her office suit still on. I couldn't resist the invitation, and with my mind picturing the scene I had the urge to ejaculate. Alicia upped the tempo by thrusting my cock with both her hands. I felt the first spruce of cum reaching my cock head, and couldn't control any longer. I shot all I had onto Alicia's face, body, and the meeting table.

Me: (Panting)...
A: You came... all over me...
Me: ...
A: You made me... so horny ah...
Me: I didn't know I can come... this much...
A: You sure know you can now...

Alicia lay down on the bed and spread her legs apart. Showing me her pussy, and I was surprised that she was not wearing anything inside. I lifted her skirt a little to have a clear view, and the sight of a bare pussy + black stocking got me erected almost immediately.

A: Hehehe... color wolf... so fast can have second round liao?
Me: You too sexy liao... how I can tahan woh...
A: (Stroke her pussy) See.. my finger.. so wet... I want you in me now...
Me: Wait I go get a condom, not safe to have sex raw...
A: En... I give you 1 minute to get ready...
Me: Huh...?
A: (Begins fingering herself) I will satisfy myself if you couldn't be ready in 60 seconds time...

I rushed for the bag and retrieved the condom, putting it on faster than I have ever tried. Alicia was in her own world masturbating on the meeting room table, with patches of my semen on her top and skirt. The sight was again, a huge turn on. I signalled her that I was ready, and she nodded for me.

I knew that she was too horny to satisfy herself with her finger, so with one violent thrust I entered her. She let out a loud scream (of excitement I think) and held on to me. I began thrusting and she was soon in ecstacy mode. To prevent herself from screaming she bit into my shoulder meat. I yelled in pain but the excitement level just grew higher and higher.

With every thrust I made I pushed Alicia one step closer to her climax. Finally, after thrusting in missionary position for around 1 minute, she orgasmed. Her climax was punctuated by a loud moan, when she finally let go of me and laid exhausted on the table. She had her climax, but I have yet to reach my second orgasm. I whispered to her.

Me: Good?
A: Kinky... xi-xi-ing in office is so... kinky...
Me: You like?
A: (nodded)
Me: But I haven't finish my business...
A: Let me rest for a while ok?
Me: Hehe.... I give you one minute... if after one minute you not yet recover, I will DIY...
A: Orh... you DIY lor...
Me: Har???
A: Hehehe... come... continue ba...

Realizing that she was teasing me, I decided to tease her back. I signalled Alicia to turn her back facing me, I wanted to fuck her in doggy position, it was her favourite position anyway. She happily obliged and was waiting for me to enter.

I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing against her walls and clitoris. She moaned in satisfaction and I could tell that her horniness was slowly building up again. I continued rubbing but did not enter her.

Soon enough, Alicia was getting more and more hungry for further actions to take place. She began taking the initiative by moving her body, trying to allow me to enter her by pumping her ass towards my cock. But I managed to run away everytime.

A: Why... you don't want ma..?
Me: Hehehe... you want?
A: *Nodded*
Me: Then must beg me ah...
A: Hummphh... please...
Me: Please what?
A: Please fuck me...

With the keyword uttered, I entered Alicia with one suave thrust. The thrust reached the end of her pussy and she moaned in satisfaction. She was then holding onto the edge of the table, pinning herself against the surface of the table so that her ass could arch as high as possible. This actually allowed me to penetrate her even deeper.

As we bonked harder and harder we moaned louder and louder as well, we didn't care much as the room was sound proof. Soon enough Alicia had her second orgasm, and was on her way to her third orgasm when I felt the urge to cum as well.

I signalled to her that I was cumming, and she turned her head and asked for the both of us to cum at the same time. I told her that I could not hold on any longer, she let out a loud moan to signal her climax, and I fiercely thrusted her for another good 20 seconds while I came.

After my second orgasm in 30 minutes, I was totally exhausted and we both laid on the meeting room table, my pants removed and her boobs exposed. It was not until 20 minutes later when we finally got up to clean the mess, with Alicia changing back to her normal clothes and I cleaning up the meeting room (my semen, and we knocked off a few items while we were in actions ).

And there it was, my fantasy finally realizing. It was great having sex in somewhere we have never tried, or will never tried. Till now it still gave me a hard on whenever my boss wants to have a meeting in that room. Thinking that they placed their notebooks and organizers on the table that we had fucked a few months back... the feeling was very satisfying.

No comments: