Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Casey - such a Pretty Perversion

By Dreamweaver.

This story was crafted together with "Casey" from Pretty Perversions. With her inputs and fantasy all played out, I hope, you my dear readers, enjoy the tale and of course, as always, do let me know what you think.

Casey woke up, disconcerted and disoriented. She realise that she could not open her eyes as she is blind folded. She was all tied up, spread-eagled and totally vulnerable....

Casey strained her ears and she jumped as someone whispered,

"Hello Casey"

"Let me tell you why you are here... You once told me long ago you enjoyed this so now I am fulfilling your fantasy. Don't worry... I won't hurt you..."

Casey started to struggle even before the person could finish and she was promptly slapped once across the face;

"Don't move anymore... You do not want to get hurt or cut do you?"

My voice trailed off as I pressed the sharp edge of the knife against the warmth of her face, a disconcerting sensation so that she know better than to struggle...

"Let me tell you what you are wearing now. You have on your JC uniform and i just peeped under and you have on this black lacy bra with red trimming as well as a pair of matching boy-shorts. I took the liberty of dressing you up a little... so now you have on a pair of black lack garters as well as thigh high stockings...I do hope you like how slutty you look now..."

"Please don't do this. I'm still a virgin..." Casey cried plaintively as she tried to cross her legs. Putting my legs between hers, i spread her legs as wide as they would go, which hiked her skirt higher, revealing her white creamy thighs, encased in stockings...

Running the back of my hands up and down her inner thighs, I felt Casey struggle again so i smacked her again, at the side of thigh near her ass, making her flinch. Casey whimpered softly but moaned almost inaudibly as my hands soothed her inner thighs.

I undid the first 3 buttons of her uniform, revealing the red trimmings of her black lacy bra. Using the blade i held, i slipped it under the front material that held the bra cups together, letting her feel the cold blade and the sharp edge. Casey gasped and trembled involuntarily as she felt the sharp edge.

With a flick of my wrist, i cut away the material, revealing her dark brown coloured nipples. I leaned forward and started suckling at both her nipples, alternating between left and right. Every once in awhile, I would pinch the nipples hard, making Casey gasp...

I decided to tease her and stop suddenly, moving away from her....

The area seemed awfully quiet once again as Casey strained her ears to make out her surroundings. All she could hear was water dripping. Without warning, the same voice rang out again, very close to her face.

Casey jumped again but she was reminded just how helpless she was with all the satin ribbons binding both her arms and legs. Noticing her lips was slightly apart, I decided to grab her by her ponytail and slide my erected cock deep into her mouth, almost gagging her as i start to fuck her mouth with long slow strokes...

Casey felt herself getting wetter as she felt herself being used. She knows she wants more... As i slid my cock out, Casey took the chance to start begging...

"Please... don't. I'm getting wet..."

"Do you enjoy this?"

Casey nodded timidly...

"You are my slut. I will obey what I tell you to do. You will not come until i tell you to. Is that clear?"

Casey nodded again.

"I am going to untie one of your hands and i want you to start touching yourself... I want you to pleasure yourself. But you are not allowed to come until i say so..."

Casey's right hand was released and she starts rubbing her nipples urgently, and then slowly moving down, between her legs that is spread wide apart. I watch her hungrily-blindfolded as she is-as she starts to rub your clit through her black lace boy shorts.

"Stop"

Her hand froze.

I knelt between her legs, and using the very same blade and start to run the blunt edge up and down her slit. Her wetness pooled at the entrance, soaking through the lace as i pressed the blade against her clit....

She arched her back, moaning in please.

Very delicately, i slipped my fingers under the soaking wet lace and lifted it away from her skin and used the blade to cut some of the material away, allowing her fingers to touch the bare skin. Letting the material drop back into place, i told her to continue touching herself.

"Your virgin cunt must be so tight..." i whispered into her ear as she fingers directly rubbed her bare clit for the first time.

"What would you like me to do to you my greedy slut? Tell me..."

"Pin me down... bite me... my nipples, my neck..."

I straddled her and used my cock to tease her open mouth. Turning around, in the 69 position, I let my cock slip into her mouth while my 2 fingers starts to slowly ease into her wet sloppy cunt. Pumping hard into her, i felt her pussy tighten...

As my cock withdrew from her mouth again, Casey started to beg;

"Please Sir, let me cum...."

"Get on your knees slut..."

Casey struggled as she was still tied up but with enough slack, she managed to get on her knees. I grabbed her free hand and tied it up in front of her. Pushing her roughly forward, she anaged to break her own fall forward but now she is now face down, on her knees with her ass up in the air, her uniform still on her while her top is exposed totally...

I see her hands reaching for her bare slit, trying to rub her clit. I pressed my cock against her slit, mindful that she is still a virgin...

"Do you want me to fuck you Casey?"

"Yes... please fuck me... fuck me hard... fuck me please..."

Just as she completed her sentence, I grabbed Casey by her hips roughly and start to fuck her hard. Long deep strokes allowed me to go all the way deep in her, as her virgin cunt experiences its first cock penetrating & ravaging her pussy...

I thrust into her as deeply as i can, making her scream in both pain and pleasure. Repeatedly i slam into her cunt as i hear her cry out, begging;

"I am going to come... please... may i come?"

"Yes... you may... come for me my slut..."

And she did.




Beg me for more...

No comments: