Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jade - Precious Stone

By Dreamweaver.

In my mind's eye, Jade was fragile and delicate and oh so beautiful. Her heart, filled with so much love and yet at the same time, with so much pain and hurt, one could not help but to hold her close.

For that brief months that our lives collided, I can only now look back with find memories of what it was like. She works as an executive in a media/events company and we met at an event organized by a mutual friend. She caught my eye from across the room and i was smitten by what i saw. She is 1.62m tall, with long straight hair, framing a heart shaped face, with large expressive eyes and pouty sensuous lips. Her breasts were quite prominent (i later learn that they are 35B) in the black lace camisole she wore. We started talking after we were introduced and before we knew it, we were yakking away like long lost friends.

After exchanging numbers, we stayed constantly in contact via SMS & MSN. We did flirt a lot but nothing much happened until one fateful day.

It was a weekday and Jade's company had booked a room at Scarlet hotel for a media interview which was then left empty once the event was over. Jade was supposed to meet me for lunch after the event but she rang me to say that she will be slightly delayed as she had to pack up some of the items left behind by her colleagues. She told me to come up to the room first as she would take awhile so i decided to surprise her by going up to the room with a slice of homemade tiramisu.

Greeting me at the door, Jade beckoned me in but what caught my attention was this red lace baby-doll she was in. It was translucent and showed off her curves very nicely while a very short black skirt hid her bottom from my prying eyes. Smiling coyly, Jade told me to make myself comfortable while she continued with her packing. I sat there, watching her bustle about as light streamed in from the partly drawn curtains showed off specks of dust dancing in the air. She was finally done and i offered to feed her the tiramisu which she happily agreed. It was so erotic, in the way her lips wrapped around the spoon, taking in mouthful of the sweet brandy infused dessert. I offered her a backrub after the last spoonful, commenting that she looked tense. She happily agreed so i went behind her and started working on her shoulders.

She smelled lovely, the scent of her favourite perfume, Incanto Shine delicately filling my sense as i leaned closer. I soon realised that my crotch was right up against her and my erection was quite evidently pressing against her back. I moved slightly backwards, hoping that I didn't offend her but to my surprise, her hand reached back and started to caress my cock through the material of my jeans.

Moaning, i leaned forward and started nuzzling and kissing Jade's neck as she arched back toward me. My hand cupped her breasts from behind and started to slowly massaged her tits. Turning completely towards me, we kissed for the very first time with the taste of the tiramisu still lingering on her lips. Jade unhooked her skirt and allowed it to fall off, revealing a matching red lace thong. Craddling my head, she whispered,

"I want you to fuck me... Hard."

Jade laid back and slid her lace thong off, spreading her legs wide and beckoning me with her fingers. I removed my jeans while keeping my shirt on. Placing myself between her legs, I allowed the tip of my engorged cock to rest against the entrance her wet slit. Grabbing my hips, Jade wanted me to fill her so i obliged. Ramming deep inside her, she cried out in pleasure as I started to fuck her hard and fast, with her legs wide apart, urging me to go deeper and fuck her harder.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, please... fuck me, fuck me....faster...Don't stop...ugh ugh ugh... Please."

Through our MSN conversation, she told me how she loved being fucked, with her legs wide apart so fucked her i did. Sliding in and out of her, the sound of us fucking, the wet slapping sound of bare flesh filled the room as she continued moaning and withering in pleasure.

Squeezing her boobs together, my tongue flicked out against both her nipples one after the other as Jade's hand grabbed the sheets and thrashed her head from side to side wildly, gasping in wanton lust as her own hip matched my thrusts into her. I knew she loved it when i talk dirty;

"You love being fucked me don't you?" I growled as I slammed into her deeply before withdrawing slowly. "You enjoy being my bitch don't you? Tell me you want it. Tell me how you loved my cock deep inside your pussy..."

"Yes... Yes... I love it. I love your cock inside me, stretching my pussy. Fuck me harder... Harder. Please don't stop...Oh fuck yes...I'm coming. I'm coming. Please, harder. Fuck me harder. I'm coming, coming....."

Jade's voice trailed off as she came, her pussy walls contracting against my cock deep inside her, with her hands and nails on my back, her mouth open and moaning in pleasure as she climaxed... Making her stand up, i bent her over, with her curvy ass sticking up in the air, I took her from behind, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her with short quick strokes.

Jade cried out in pleasure as i continued fucking her from behind while my hands played with her clit or rolled her nipples. The way she moaned was such a turn on, driving me mad with lust as i tried to fuck her harder. Turning back to look at me, she told me she wanted to ride me.

I climbed onto the bed and laid there, looking at her with desire as much cock stood very much at attention. Crawling towards me on her hands and knees, she stopped when her mouth was at my cock and proceeded to run her tongue up and down my entire length, much like a popsicle before taking all of me into her mouth, deep throating me as i started to thrust my hips upwards. Making loud slurping noises as her lips slid up and away from my cock, Jade smiled seductively as she straddled me and positioned herself. Holding my cock in her hand, she guided me slowly into her wetness. I groaned in pleasure as Jade started to gyrate her hips slowly but as she built up speed, she started to grind her clit against my pubic bone which caused her to moan in pleasure.

"I'm coming, oh fuck, i'm coming, so good, so good... i'm coming..."

Jade came again and I wasn't too far off myself.

"I'm coming soon Jade..." i gasped.

Raising her hips slow, i watched with fascination the way her cunt lips clung to my cock, with thin lines of bodily fluid trailing between us. Looking up at me, Jade took me again in her mouth, her tongue teasing my cock while her left hand cupped my balls. To heighten the eroticism of the moment, she started to finger herself as she continued blowing me. I couldn't take it anymore as i climaxed.

She gamely swallowed all of my cum and even licked my clean. I felt utterly drained as i laid there. Jade crawled up and nestled herself against me as we both dozed off, dreaming of sex, angels and lingerie...



I do hope you have enjoyed this "Jade". ;) The memories were indeed beautiful. :)

No comments: