Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beth provides financial services

Honeybum decided to visit and grace these pages as a co-writer in this story... Thank you for crossing the t's and dotting the i's on this one. ;) Enjoy.

I decided that i should finally sort out my messy portfolio and since my dear friend Mark heads the department for one of the overseas bank, I thought i should drop by and see what he can do for me. He was however very busy so the alternative was to have one of his staff attend to me.

A meeting was arranged on Saturday but i got lost in the maze that is Shenton Way but i did managed to find my way to his office in the end. I was met at the door by Beth but aside from the fact that she looked so tanned and fit, what got to me was how she was dressed.

She's about 1.65m tall but her breasts were mind-blowing. 32E is was definitely more than a mouthful and they were encased in this black lace like top. Her bra was hidden under her blazer while a high waisted skirt which stopped mid-thigh gave her this sluttish office girl look. She completed the whole ensemble with a pair black stockings and 3" fuck me heels completed the look.

I immediately texted Mark;

"Your girl looks hot! But don't you think she is dressed inappropriately?"

Mark replied quite quickly;

"Thought I wld make your weekend more enjoyable ;) But she is competent. Enjoy!"

I realised the office was quite empty as I was ushered into a plush meeting room located in a faraway corner. After seating me down, Beth served drinks (tea) and started to talk me through my portfolio, detailing how much and where i should be putting my funds into. Throughout the meeting, i kept stealing glances at Beth and i was pretty sure knew I was looking but she did not seem too bothered.

Halfway into the meeting, Beth removed her blazer, revealing her magnificent tits, nicely peeking out from her black lace top, which revealed a black lace chalone strapless bra which looked barely able to keep her tits from spilling out...

My cock was gradually getting erected and i wanted to be cheeky so i accidentally dropped a pen and very quickly went under the table to retrieve it and sneaking a peek while i'm at it. To my very pleasant surprise, I found her legs quite wide apart and found her not wearing any panties. Her shaven cunt was just there and for a moment, i was quite lost.

Taking care not to injure my head (both) while climbing back into my seat, i tried to compose myself but i realise my heart was thumping away.

After awhile longing, as Beth continued to explain my investments, I no longer hid my interest as i opened started at her tits. She suddenly leaned back and stretched, complaining of a stiff neck, so I offered to give her a neckrub...

Beth smiled sweetly and nodded her appreciation. As i worked on her stiff muscle, my own "stiff muscle" was straining against my pants with pre-cum oozing out. The tension was palpable but Beth made it easier when she leaned back, looked up at me and smiled.

She turned her chair around faced me, slow started to rub my cock through my pants, moaning softly to herself. I was very turned on and a part of me even wondered if i was dreaming but hey, if i was, i really did not want to wake up...

Deciding to take charge, i leaned forward and kissed her forcibly as my hands ran over the rough texture of her lace top. Beth started to breath harder which made her chest heave and push against my busy hands. Crossing her arms infront of herself, she removed her top, leaving her wearing just her bra and skirt.

I pushed her onto the table as i removed my pants and boxers, leaving my shirt on. I straddled her across her neck, waving my erected cock infront of Beth's face but to my surprised, she pushed me off and smiled coyly. Beckoning me to seat down, she spun me around to face the conference table. Perching herself on the table, Beth's fingers were busily teasing and pinching her dark brownish nipples were at my eye level, and from the way we were seating, I was close enough to touch her but looking at how she is in command, i decided to let her take the lead.

Beth reached forward with her right and and offered me her index and middle finger, tracing lines along my lips. I parted my lips and her fingers slipped in as i sucked and licked her fingers with my tongue, wetting them.

With her wet fingers, Beth started to pinch herself harder as she moaned as she spread her legs even wider, making her skirt hike up, showing off her tanned inner thighs and the obvious fact that she isn't wearing panties... The garter belt, together with her black thigh high stockings were a nice touch which turned me on even more. Beth started to rub her clit, starting slowly but slowly building up speed, rubbing harder and with greater intensity.

I saw her getting wetter as she worked on her own pussy, moaning and pleasure as she shamelessly exhibited herself as lust overtook her senses. By now, my raging hard on was already throbbing with desire. I stood up and made Beth turn over. Grabbing her by the hips roughly, I impaled myself into her, making her moan out loudly in pleasure.

Her pussy was sooo tight...

Beth's hair was done up simply in a ponytail but i removed the band holding her hair in place and grabbed a fistful of her hair as i start to fuck her more vigorously. I could feel Beth pushing back against me, urging me to go deeper into her;

"Oh fuck.... you feel so good. Your cock feels so good inside me...."

Oh shit.. she's loud...

Smacking her ass once, i told her to quieten down but spanking her only served to further excite her.

"Fuck me. Use my cunt... Come in me... I'm your slave... Fuck me wet slippery pussy...."

While she was moaning and thrashing around, I continued to slide in and out of her tight cunt, enjoying the exquisite feel of her warmth and wetness. This went on for awhile, with the table itself creaking in time to our thrusts as I continued to fuck Beth.

"I'm close.... fuck me... faster.. don't stop... please... don't stop.... oh fuck... so good.. i'm close..."

Beth reached back and started to rub her own clit violently as she came, prolonging her climax as her pussy walls started to spasm against my cock. As her cunt milked my cock, coupled with her moaning so erotically, i felt my own balls tighten....

Making Beth go down on her knees, i grab her hair and pushed my cockhead against her lips, almost forcing her to take my entire length into her mouth....

"Suck me off you slut..."

And suck me she did...

Beth started off by kneading my balls while her lips wrapped around my cock, tasting her own wetness, mixed with my pre-cum that has been smeared all over my entire length. Using the tp of her tongue, she traced a wet path from my balls all the way under the length of my cock and to the tip.

She was such a tease, very slowly licking the tip, making small circles. Her hands were slowly fisting me, mixing her saliva with my pre-cum, smearing it all over her own lips. Her tongue flicked against the sensitive area just under my shaft, slowly building up the level of excitment. Without warning, she took my entire shaft into her mouth and started to deep throat. Beth almost gagged a few times as she tried to take all of me in mouth.

I could feel myself very close to climax but she took me out of her mouth and started fisting me very quickly. I couldn't hold back any longer as I came.

Strands after strands of my cum criss-crossed Beth's tits as I coated her chest, groaning out in pleasure. I watch in lust as her hands started to massage my warm milky cum into her tits, using it to lubricate her nipples, smearing it across her chest as she sighed contentedly...

No comments: