Friday, June 26, 2009

Claire visits

By Dreamweaver.

"Claire" was online and she decided she wanted to share her best fuck ever. Thank you for sharing this sweetie. ;)

Claire came by one night and I popped open a bottle of red, knowing how much she enjoyed it. I knew she was here because she missed me and she had a long day.

After the bottle was finished, i offered Claire a backrub. Asking her to lie down, I took off her black racerback top, leaving her only in her plain black bra. She faced down as I worked her back, easing the knots out. I managed to gently turn her around and have her sit up. Facing me, i massaged her templed. Claire leaned closer. I moved in and my lips touched hers.

She kissed me, parting her lips and our tongues danced delicately while our lips touched.

Claire pulled away and asked for a towel, saying she wanted to bath. Puzzled, i passed her the towel, a white long sleeved top which was quite translucent and a pair of silk boxers.

Wordlessly, she went into the shower. While she was in there, i lit a couple of scented candles. After she was done, i went in and showered as well. Coming out, i found her snug under the comforter, dozing off. I slipped into bed and found her facing me. Her eyes were downcast and she was very quiet.

I decided to start caressing her arms. She wasn't wearing any bra and i could see her nipples erected through the top. They were dusky pink in colour. I cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently. I heard her gasp but she didn't say a word. I slipped my right hand down, pass her tummy, towards her crotch. I rubbed Claire's clit through the silky material, eliciting a soft moan. My fingers slipped in and i found her clean shaven. My fingers began to explore her pussy urgently, feeling her clit, her pussy lips puffy and the entrance of her slit all wet with her arousal....

"You are keeping quiet all these while, but i know you are enjoying yourself aren't you?"

Claire nodded.

I lifted her chin and started to kiss her. Softly at first but the kisses became more intense and urgently. I stripped off her top and bottom, pulling them off her while she did the same for me. Claire's hand was holding onto me, her thumb grazing across the tip of my cock, spreading the pre-cum all over my cock head.

i started to tease her slit, using 2 fingers and just as she was moving her hips about, i pushed my fingers into her tight cunt. It helped that she was so wet...

"Finger me hard.... please. I like it hard and fast..." Claire panted.

I obliged, ramming my fingers deep into her with short quick strokes, making her cry out loud from the pleasure her pussy was experiencing. While fingering her, my mouth was busy, over her nipples, suckling hard, leaving a small hickey.

Claire's eyes were close, her body withering in pleasure, her hands grabbing the sheets as my fingers ravished her.

"Rub my clit... i am coming soon... rub it fast...i'm so close"

She was almost incoherent with lust and desire....

I removed my fingers and started to use my tongue, flicking against her clit and she came almost immediately, her hands in my hair as her cunt gyrated against my mouth. I moved up and started kissing Claire and I placed my cockhead against her slit.

Feeling her cunt opening against my cockhead, i pushed into her, making her cry out. I must have hit her g-spot because she moaned very loudly, calling out my name. Holding myself there for awhile, i started to slide in and out of her, allowing my cock to go all the way into her before moving out. After lubricating my cock with her wetness, i started to slam into her pussy, holding her legs wide as I fucked her.

After awhile, i used my hand, holding my cock, i start to rub the tip of my cock against her clit, making her gasp. Claire was very wet by now and a damp patch had appeared under her bum. Sling into her once more, i could feel her tight cunt hold onto my cock.

"You feel so fucking good... don't stop.... yes... go deeper...." Claire was delirious with pleasure, her mouth slightly apart as she pinched her own nipples roughly.

Her wetness mixed with my precum as we continued fucking, with our mixed bodily fluid smeared against our thighs, making it all wet and sticky... I turned her around and started to take her from behind while my hand reached under and rubbed her clit fast, the way she liked it. That made her cum again... I felt myself about to come as well.

I withdrew and turned Claire over. With her on her back, i started to fuck her hard, grunting and groaning as i felt myself come close to my own climax. After a few strokes, i came, pulling out in time, spurting onto her tummy. I collapse by her side after my climax, my fingers still playing with her slit as we both kissed gently, allowing sleep to come upon us as we slowly drifted off in bliss....

No comments: